Author Topic: Javier Tristan  (Read 12018 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Javier Tristan
« on: May 21, 2017, 06:28:26 PM »
Removed
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:17:24 AM by cosmogirl76 »

Offline njlady

Re: Javier Tristan
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 11:15:03 PM »
Does he take PayPal?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 07:31:03 PM »
Did you use direct questions or is he better with telling you what he sees?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 12:26:08 AM »
One other thing, what is the currency rate where he lives so I know what to convert the costs to and approximate what the costs will end up being.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 04:43:06 PM »
How long does it normally take for him to get back with you? My friend texted on Monday but no response from him yet.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 12:44:03 AM »
So i finally got a hold of Tristan today and we had a wonderful reading. He definitely doesn't sugar coat that's for sure and told me stuff about my POI that shocked me and also confirmed things. Was also interesting to have him pick up on things that i had a feeling were true and for him to mention it made me laugh knowing I was right. It was also cool because although I never really talked to a medium per se, the people that came through were comforting and gave me some solid words that I needed to hear. I had only met my grandmother once and she came through and it was nice to know she's around me without me having brought it up.

All I can say is man talks fast so make sure you keep up! Also it's nice because he does most of the talking of what he sees and confirms with you so I know we connected. He gets so much info at once so you kind of have to let him take it all in and listen and try not to interrupt the flow.

I can't speak on predictions as of yet (since they are pending) but I feel a lot more calm about things and letting the universe handle it. On some level to hear some of the things he predicted for down the line made me a bit sad, but at the same time he was honest about what he saw coming. I'm quite stubborn and he was very understanding of wanting to know what i could do in my situation.

For those of you wanting to get a hole of him, he's crazyyyyy busy with filming and travel. He has clients for all over he was saying, so sometimes it takes awhile to get a hold of him but if you are one of the lucky few, I hope you also have a good experience.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 03:50:33 AM »
What is his website?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 03:58:56 PM »
http://topmedium.nl/

Offline newone1

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 11:57:53 AM »
How do i contact him from the US?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 05:37:11 PM »

This was my issue with him. He needs a telephone line with an area code.
I hate having to pay for an international call and then pay for the reading separately.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 06:18:16 PM »

This was my issue with him. He needs a telephone line with an area code.
I hate having to pay for an international call and then pay for the reading separately.

does he even have an international number? like i cant even figure out how to call him at all every time i dialed his number with what i thought was the code for him and his city it said invalid number LOL

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 08:52:34 PM »
I still have the number in my phone It's 011 316 2399 9877

Offline newone1

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 10:06:16 AM »
#HornetKick
   How do I pay from the US?  Did you call from Skpye?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2017, 04:02:58 PM »
I've never called him, just spoke to him via cellphone. Text him (because of the huge time difference) and ask him how to accept payments. I thought he accepted Paypal, it was listed at one point. I guess it's still a big secret or something. Google him as well, he has a LinkedIn profile page where you can msg him or try Facebook.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 02:13:18 AM »
He doesn't reply to text! And there is no way I can understand what that website says. Sad!

anything