Author Topic: Laurel Albright  (Read 11220 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Laurel Albright
« on: May 20, 2017, 11:57:05 AM »
anyone read with her?

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Laurel Albright
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 05:29:23 PM »
Yes. She told me what everyone else was telling me. Very vague no details.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 11:43:51 PM »
what did she said did she get your situation right?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 01:49:09 AM »
what did she said did she get your situation right?

YES. That he'll be back. That's it. No details. I asked will he come back she said yes. That's it

Offline betrdanevr

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 01:20:23 AM »
I have to say I  had a better experience with Laurel.  I've only had one chat so far but plan to have more.  In six minutes, she assessed the situation and gave me answer with time frame and reasons.  It may be we have to be open and willing when talking with psychics.  I know some of us know when a psychic is asking too many questions.  I do offer information, though, in the hope that it helps them.  Ya just don't know till you try.   

Offline starGazer

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 08:22:04 PM »
Any updates on Laurel’s predictions?

I read with her in October. She picked up on when my ex and I broke up without me offering any info other than my name and dob.

I found her to be direct and quick so I can see that coming off as vague. I had to ask her questions to get clarity on the situation.

Offline calista

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 02:23:26 AM »
I read with Laurel recently after being off keen for a bit. She was very accurate and she predicted contact and a conversation which has happened as of yesterday. Her timeframe was Dec 26th and it has happened before. I hoenstly did think she was being way too positive with her reading but she is right so far. She claims ti will get so much better through the end of December and January. Will see and post here if it does.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 02:37:19 AM »
I read with Laurel recently after being off keen for a bit. She was very accurate and she predicted contact and a conversation which has happened as of yesterday. Her timeframe was Dec 26th and it has happened before. I hoenstly did think she was being way too positive with her reading but she is right so far. She claims ti will get so much better through the end of December and January. Will see and post here if it does.

that's great! Keep us posted :)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 11:56:48 PM »
Any updates on Laurel’s predictions?

I read with her in October. She picked up on when my ex and I broke up without me offering any info other than my name and dob.

I found her to be direct and quick so I can see that coming off as vague. I had to ask her questions to get clarity on the situation.

true I thought she was very vague too. any update on her?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 12:10:55 AM »
She was dead wrong for me. Very positive and vague. I read with her at the beginning of the year and I realized that she gives me fairy tales. I stopped reading with her a long time ago.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 12:16:29 AM »
She was dead wrong for me. Very positive and vague. I read with her at the beginning of the year and I realized that she gives me fairy tales. I stopped reading with her a long time ago.

bummer! I thought she was just precise and to the point but I did feel like she didn't have much to say either

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2018, 12:23:42 AM »

bummer! I thought she was just precise and to the point but I did feel like she didn't have much to say either

This is only my opinion, obviously...but I liked reading with her because I thought she was accurate..until she wasn't.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2018, 01:38:50 AM »
I liked her till she mid-reading started adjusting her story to fit me almost as if she was making things up on the spot... I was like "but didn't you just say..." She's like ya ya ... so I just said thanks and bounced.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2018, 04:58:56 AM »
I liked her till she mid-reading started adjusting her story to fit me almost as if she was making things up on the spot... I was like "but didn't you just say..." She's like ya ya ... so I just said thanks and bounced.

ahh funny! well she gave a date which is coming up fairly soon so lets see if that happens. will update here if anything does happen

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2018, 05:41:04 AM »

ahh funny! well she gave a date which is coming up fairly soon so lets see if that happens. will update here if anything does happen

fingers crossed for you @kotaswan. I think I might have just caught her off guard... I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

anything