Author Topic: Zhanya  (Read 5665 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Zhanya
« on: May 18, 2017, 04:01:31 AM »
I read with her recently. She was accurate. Mention something that my ex would do so I know she connected. She used key phrases that he would use in his note writing that I've never seen in anyone else's.

Offline Exposed

Re: Zhanya
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 12:45:51 AM »
She mentioned about new work, as well as others. I asked her about activity/behavior from my employer. She was right on the mark. I confirm that.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 04:57:56 PM »
Just wondering if anyone else has experience with Zhayna on Keen? I have called her a couple of times and she is very brief -- not much info, but she got a contact right recently. She talks about balance (which I see she said to other people as well).

Specific questions are:
- There are a number of posts about a Zhanya on PPN several years ago. Does anyone know if the one on keen is the same person?

- Also, does anyone have any feedback on her strengths? (i.e. as I said she got a contact for me, but I'm wondering how she is with intentions and bigger picture?)

Offline calista

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 05:28:36 PM »
I tried Zhanya and she is by far the worst of anyone I have ever read with. She was rude and sounded drunk. I hung up on her after a few minutes because it was clear she had no abilities whatsoever. I suggest everyone save their money and read with someone who is genuine- zhanya is expensive at $6.99 on keen. For that much money, you can get a value reading from a real psychic.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2019, 06:29:00 PM »
She was drunk? Bahahahha....some of these psychics are a damn trip.

Offline Joy

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 11:14:26 PM »
Actually, I called right before Thanksgiving and the predictions she gave me for December really happened. She also predicted something for January and February, but it is too early to say. When I say predictions for certain months, she did not commit to specific time - she defined the time very loosely. What I found strange though was that my call before Thanksgiving ended up being a series of a few 3-minute calls. It was so odd. Every 3 minutes and something seconds, the call would drop/get cut off and I had to reconnect. It dawned on me that maybe this is to prevent me from leaving feedback I don't know. I don't want to speculate, of course. But I was a first-time caller and after the 1st 3 min and a few sec., the call dropped. I reconnected and apologized in case maybe this was on my part. She just said something like let's be grateful that we are reconnected or something, but then again at 3 min and a few sec, the call ended, and again I reconnected and this happened 4 more times at which point I simply left it at that. She had already responded to all my questions anyway. I wanted to leave her a positive feedback when the first thing she predicted happened and I was not able to do it, because each of these calls was below the feedback time limit. This is why I thought that thing about the feedback and the 3 minutes calls.

I decided to ask a couple of additional questions about the first thing that happened and its development and I called her again right before Christmas. My phone was working fine. When she picked up, I made a point to say that I am a returning caller and to express gratitude for the predictions that came through. I asked my first question, she responded and then the call ended. I reconnected, asked my second question, she responded for the most part, and then the call ended. I was going to ask a clarification question, but i just got tired of reconnecting and I concluded that this cannot be my phone or the Keen system. Again, I don't want to be unfair, maybe just some kind of bizarre coincidence. These two interrupted calls were also 3 min and just a few seconds each and again not eligible for feedback.

At this point I cannot say that I am giving her a bad feedback for her predictions. On the contrary. She nailed the details I could validate and then some and she made predictions that have happened so far. The rest remains to be seen, but no complaints about the ones that occurred and how they occurred. She does sound kind of peculiar, but hey, different people talk differently. I am fine with whatever her voice is. Just this thing with the "dropped" calls is the strangest thing to me. Has any of you had such an experience with her or with any other reader for that matter? In my opinion, it was one too many times to be a coincidence.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 11:34:52 PM »
Did the same thing to me. I'd call, at 3 min, she would disconnect. I'd call back, at 3 min, the call would disconnect. In my case she said very cryptic one liners that I couldn't decode, like:  Z: "you can trust fully in the now", Z: "Know it is only your reaction to the situation that matters" ( like trying to read from a fortune cookie) or like these 2 min exchanges:

Z "What he thinks or feels you know without a doubt"

Z "Understand"?

(me) "I don't, I'm confused"?

Z "Thanks again" (hangs up)

or this one:

(me) "I'd like you to look at xxx pls--intentions, feelings, thoughts--whatever you get"?

Z: "The first thing that comes up is Empress"

(me) "ok"

Z: "I get this as you are reading the person right with no need for self doubt"

(me) "?"

Z: "And that would be as far as that can go here"

(me) "I'm not sure I understand..."

Z: "Anyway thank you for trying me" (click)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:36:41 PM by dascallie »

Offline Joy

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 12:32:15 AM »
Did the same thing to me. I'd call, at 3 min, she would disconnect. I'd call back, at 3 min, the call would disconnect. In my case she said very cryptic one liners that I couldn't decode, like:  Z: "you can trust fully in the now", Z: "Know it is only your reaction to the situation that matters" ( like trying to read from a fortune cookie) or like these 2 min exchanges:

Z "What he thinks or feels you know without a doubt"

Z "Understand"?

(me) "I don't, I'm confused"?

Z "Thanks again" (hangs up)

or this one:

(me) "I'd like you to look at xxx pls--intentions, feelings, thoughts--whatever you get"?

Z: "The first thing that comes up is Empress"

(me) "ok"

Z: "I get this as you are reading the person right with no need for self doubt"

(me) "?"

Z: "And that would be as far as that can go here"

(me) "I'm not sure I understand..."

Z: "Anyway thank you for trying me" (click)

Oh wow! I am sorry you had this awkward reading. Mine was intelligible (especially the one before Thanksgiving). She did throw a couple of "inspirational" lines like how time was not what was of essence, but for the most part she actually said, described, and explained things in more normal words. The way she spoke was like some kind of trans-like voice or maybe she just talks that way. She only told me about some kind of animal card when I called before Christmas. She probably used cards the first time around, but she didn't give me generic information or gibberish.

What you got, sorry to say it, sound a lot like Alice In Wonderland, only with the psychic saying all the lines below and sans the elaborate English narrative:

"Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cheshire Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cheshire Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: ...So long as I get somewhere.
The Cheshire Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough."

I can understand why she may not want to have feedback from all her callers, if this is how some of the calls go and the call drops are really discouraging.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 12:59:50 AM by Joy »

anything