Author Topic: Shootingstar11  (Read 9467 times)

Offline maroonlight

Shootingstar11
« on: May 16, 2017, 06:02:20 PM »
Is this reader any good? She seemed to be accurate with what she picked up on.

Offline njlady

Re: Shootingstar11
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 07:24:50 PM »
Virginia is a good friend of mine IRL. 

She is the person I was talking about in this post:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2046.msg34122.html#msg34122

Nobody works for everyone and nobody is 100%, but she is the real deal. 

I will tell you that although she does relationship calls along with being a medium (all mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums), having someone with her skill set try to tell you if your POI is going to call at 10:05 pm on Wednesday night is a waste.  Call someone who will gladly pull numbers out of their ass for that.  She is a "here is what I get" and "here is what matters" kind of reader. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 08:53:03 PM »
I found this woman to be a total bitch. She made me feel like crap and she turned out to be wrong. My friend had a bad experience with her as well.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 02:39:28 AM »
Virginia is a good friend of mine IRL. 

She is the person I was talking about in this post:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2046.msg34122.html#msg34122

Nobody works for everyone and nobody is 100%, but she is the real deal. 

I will tell you that although she does relationship calls along with being a medium (all mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums), having someone with her skill set try to tell you if your POI is going to call at 10:05 pm on Wednesday night is a waste.  Call someone who will gladly pull numbers out of their ass for that.  She is a "here is what I get" and "here is what matters" kind of reader.

So she can be good with relationship predictions?

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 11:42:04 AM »

On an outcome basis, yes. 

She told me to stay away from one man that I had been dating, that he couldn't be trusted and it wasn't going to work out multiple times, etc.  He wasn't the love of my life, but I was pretty happy and the years were going by and everything was ok until he did something really awful.   It wasn't quite as bad as waking up one day and finding out that your husband is a serial killer, but it was really really bad and I did not see even a hint of it beforehand.

Another man she told me it was never going to happen, but I was nuts about him and wasted a lot of time hoping he would come around.  We are still close friends, but no romance and I hung it up years ago.  When he was finally interested, I had already been over him for years.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 12:01:08 PM »

On an outcome basis, yes. 

She told me to stay away from one man that I had been dating, that he couldn't be trusted and it wasn't going to work out multiple times, etc.  He wasn't the love of my life, but I was pretty happy and the years were going by and everything was ok until he did something really awful.   It wasn't quite as bad as waking up one day and finding out that your husband is a serial killer, but it was really really bad and I did not see even a hint of it beforehand.

Another man she told me it was never going to happen, but I was nuts about him and wasted a lot of time hoping he would come around.  We are still close friends, but no romance and I hung it up years ago.  When he was finally interested, I had already been over him for years.

Well I hope she's right in my case. She told me my POI would come around, but it wouldn't be until July, others said this month and June, but nothing has happened this month yet.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 12:14:41 PM »
I read with her once. She picked up things noone did at the time and now everyone seems to be picking up the same stuff. I read in her feedback once she was right about the month in which something happened but got the wrong year! Happened a year later. I'm starting to think now that my other readers are picking up on the same stuff to happen ( almost a year ago since I read with Shootingstar11) she'd be a year oof for me too! I'll update once it happens.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 03:05:56 PM »
She told me timing isn't her best, but in my case I don't really see it possible for this to happen next year. It would have to be this year. That's cool she has been accurate though.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 07:06:49 PM »
I feel she is gifted as a medium...mediums tend to be good at outcome stuff in general. A lot of times, they see things far ahead of time..and when you get readings later, these other
psychics mention the same things the medium did. You do have to spend quite a bit of time with her to get the best out of her, I think.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 12:06:55 AM »
She is now San Francisco Medium. Her and Mystical Moon Shadow have both changed their names. I wonder what is going on.

Offline newone1

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 03:13:30 AM »
She blocked me

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 09:13:10 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Online Apalm831

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2017, 05:58:10 PM »
Bump

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2017, 07:14:30 PM »
She's expensive...worth the price? I want to read with someone good with outcomes.

Offline Baglemae

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2017, 08:50:57 PM »
She is very accurate and does not give any bullshit. She is honest and will tell you what she sees. I have been calling her on and off for about seven years and she has been right about a lot of things.

anything