Author Topic: Sweethearts Tarot  (Read 46661 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Sweethearts Tarot
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2017, 04:52:57 PM »
Oh, and regarding third-parties as mentioned earlier in the thread, she picked one up on her own with my friend and her situation and she knows that is true. Her POI has a live-in girlfriend. I'm always impressed by a reader who can get a third-party on their own. So many can't/don't.

Did she pick up that the POI has a live-in girlfriend or just a third party involved? 

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2017, 05:27:11 PM »
Oh, and regarding third-parties as mentioned earlier in the thread, she picked one up on her own with my friend and her situation and she knows that is true. Her POI has a live-in girlfriend. I'm always impressed by a reader who can get a third-party on their own. So many can't/don't.

Did she pick up that the POI has a live-in girlfriend or just a third party involved?

I think just that he has a girlfriend. She correctly got that the 3rd-party is in fact a gf and not somebody just floating around him.

My recent reading had someone who was pursuing my ex but not like, pursuing a relationship.  Someone who is married or live in boyfriend, someone who is a relationship already, and has had several affairs before and she's just trying to do the same with him. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2017, 06:22:46 PM »
She was right about the person in my friend's sitch so she's probably right in yours too!  :)

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2017, 06:56:19 PM »
She's extremely good with the situation and short-term predictions still to this day! I had another reading with her a couple of days ago, and she said my POI was feeling very loving towards me and wanting to talk to me a lot, said he puts me on a pedestal, and the he's wanting to make change and come towards me quickly. She said he would be communicating with me every day this week. And told me the best days for communicate with him. Well --Since Monday he has been messaging me like crazy and he's been sending me pictures of his hike everyday, I had just been on a hike 3 weeks ago, so i think this was part of the "put me on a pedastal" notion, like he does whatever i do to make me think he's cool... Lol.. I connect with this reader so well! She said other things like he thinks i could walk away and needs reassurance more than I do. Which was similar in nature to Yona's reading. So i know i can trust her as a reader!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2017, 07:12:32 PM »
She's extremely good with the situation and short-term predictions still to this day! I had another reading with her a couple of days ago, and she said my POI was feeling very loving towards me and wanting to talk to me a lot, said he puts me on a pedestal, and the he's wanting to make change and come towards me quickly. She said he would be communicating with me every day this week. And told me the best days for communicate with him. Well --Since Monday he has been messaging me like crazy and he's been sending me pictures of his hike everyday, I had just been on a hike 3 weeks ago, so i think this was part of the "put me on a pedastal" notion, like he does whatever i do to make me think he's cool... Lol.. I connect with this reader so well! She said other things like he thinks i could walk away and needs reassurance more than I do. Which was similar in nature to Yona's reading. So i know i can trust her as a reader!

Wow, this is really good to know, thank you so much for the update! She said mine stops the back-and-forth in 3-4 weeks from the reading, and Monday is three weeks. Yay! Hope she's as correct for me. :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2017, 02:40:52 PM »
He didn't stop the back-and-forth in 4 weeks but I was more hopeful than believing about that one. I'm not a huge stickler for timing, and if he stops it this month even I'll be satisfied. Wednesday, in a second reading, she said within two weeks, and she said she "heard" it so she didn't get that from the cards.

She says in her bio that timing isn't her thing and if you want that to go to somebody else so I find it odd/interesting that she's volunteered it with me in two readings now. She emphasized that the first thing she looks at is if a wait will go on and on, and mine won't. It's about to end. That's in line with my other readers.

I continue to be impressed with her accuracy though, at least in the near-future and present. She told me something in the present on Wednesday that I confirmed that day.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 02:58:38 PM by Shayalay »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2017, 04:36:17 PM »
I had a recent prediction regarding my ex happen. She predicted he would change his mind about something and agree to pay. It seemed like he wasn't going to do it but she was correct. So far I like her. I have another prediction pending for November.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2017, 03:03:01 PM »
Is this her website?

https://www.kellylightworker.com/contact/

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2017, 10:02:25 PM »
This isn't about outcome but she just had a pretty big hit for me yesterday and I'm grateful for her advice on the matter.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2017, 11:15:05 PM »
It was! It was a happy ending to a negative period, lol.

Offline whskers

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2017, 09:50:04 PM »
I really like this reader.  She picked up on the situation with great accuracy.  She didn't made any big predictions but just kind of explained why a person is acting in a certain way.  Will definitely call her again.  I didn't take notes from the reading because i was being lazy.  But i regret it now.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2017, 04:03:52 AM »
Can anyone confirm that this is her personal website? I would prefer to book through her personal website rather than read on keen.

Is this her website?

Nope this isn't her site. Sweethearts Tarot on keen looks nothing like the lady on the website.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2017, 06:49:51 PM »
Can anyone confirm that this is her personal website? I would prefer to book through her personal website rather than read on keen.

Is this her website?

Nope this isn't her site. Sweethearts Tarot on keen looks nothing like the lady on the website.

This is the one on Keen right -https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/sweethearts-tarot/1527078

I have never seen a picture on her website and her accent was little different too so just wondered. Thanks though!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2017, 07:32:19 PM »

Is this her website?

This is the one on Keen right -https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/sweethearts-tarot/1527078

I have never seen a picture on her website and her accent was little different too so just wondered. Thanks though!

Yeah, she used to have her picture on Keen. She had dirty blonde short hair, and wasn't asian like the girl on the website. Plus she has a southern accent. Maybe the picture on her website is just for visual purposes? But that's definitely not her.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:33:57 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline mystery123

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2017, 10:26:19 PM »

Yeah, she used to have her picture on Keen. She had dirty blonde short hair, and wasn't asian like the girl on the website. Plus she has a southern accent. Maybe the picture on her website is just for visual purposes? But that's definitely not her.

Oh cool! good to know..

anything