Author Topic: Sweethearts Tarot  (Read 46175 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Sweethearts Tarot
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2017, 11:24:20 PM »
She also told me she saw a third party with the queen of wands card and that they were light haired and eyed.  She told me he wonders if I'm seeing other men and is jealous and worried, which doesn't sound like him at all.  She didn't sugar coat.
She also said the same thing to me too when she got the queen of wands. She also said my POI is super sexually attractive to me even though she trying to fight it.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2017, 01:29:05 AM »
I spoke to her this morning and didn't think she was anything special. Will update if her predictions pan out.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 06:18:45 AM »
Talked to her tonight. I liked her! Very honest and realistic, and got a lot of great details that showed she was connected. Predictions in line with others for sure. She gave me a timeline, 3-4 weeks until offer of structure, that is, back in an official relationship.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 03:41:20 PM »
Any prediction updates? How is she with timing? I didn't ask for it, she gave it to me and said people tell her her predictions sometimes happen sooner. I actually thought what she gave me was short.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2017, 03:50:41 PM »
Any prediction updates? How is she with timing? I didn't ask for it, she gave it to me and said people tell her her predictions sometimes happen sooner. I actually thought what she gave me was short.

I've had timing predictions come to pass when they're given in terms of astro signs.... if that makes sense.  In my readings, I've never had like 3-4 weeks or days or a number or anything.  If she says early Scorpio or later Scorpio or something it happens then.

Did she pick up any third parties in your reading?  Just curious!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2017, 03:59:24 PM »
No, she didn't pick up a third-party and when I asked about any (I'm paranoid) she got no. Said he wonders if he should be trying to date and see more than one person (me) but he stops himself. I was impressed with how connected she was, and how she goes out of her way not to over-blow the good stuff she got. I appreciate that in a reader. Weird that she got weeks for me and said it could happen sooner, I'm dying to know if anybody else has experience with her with that sort of timing prediction.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2017, 04:06:40 PM »
No, she didn't pick up a third-party and when I asked about any (I'm paranoid) she got no. Said he wonders if he should be trying to date and see more than one person (me) but he stops himself. I was impressed with how connected she was, and how she goes out of her way not to over-blow the good stuff she got. I appreciate that in a reader. Weird that she got weeks for me and said it could happen sooner, I'm dying to know if anybody else has experience with her with that sort of timing prediction.

Well, you see, the person I'm dealing with is not emotional enough and I'm over emotional, so that probably plays a large part regarding timing LOL   But I'm learning.  I've only learned recently to just let things flow, so that has a lot to with mine.  Plus, after she gave a prediction I did something that delayed it, and I knew I'd delay it when I was doing it, but I did it anyway :/ I get anxious about third parties too.  One has been coming up since April, even though irrelevant, but I still hate hearing it.  I tend to over think what will happen.  I guess some people just have other lessons and things to go through.  I read this article today about energies and stuff - if you read the comment section of the article - http://www.taroticallyspeaking.com/readings/how-frequently-should-you-get-a-tarot-card-reading/ - and it makes me feel better.  She hasn't been wrong for me.  Even told me I would fail the exam back in February that I failed because of a certain subject.  I do love her!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2017, 04:25:32 PM »
Glad to hear she's been very accurate for you!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2017, 04:40:22 PM »
Is that tarot lady from the link you posted any good? @sunshine

@maddie I'm not sure, I've never read with her.  I was googling this morning looking for an article about how far to space out readings and if energies can change readings, how tarot readings work with energies, etc., and came across that.  She seems very knowledgeable, but I haven't read with her and don't know anyone who has.  Sorry :(

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2017, 05:01:39 PM »
So does said that your poi so super sexually attractive to you? Or to anyone that read with her because i want to known if she give the same line to everyone.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2017, 05:18:31 PM »
She said he's definitely attracted but didn't emphasize sex or sexual attraction as the primary feeling, no. And I already know he's attracted so that wasn't news, lol.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2017, 05:33:40 PM »
No I've never had that in any reading from her lol

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2017, 08:22:46 PM »
So does said that your poi so super sexually attractive to you? Or to anyone that read with her because i want to known if she give the same line to everyone.

Yes she has told me my POI is extremely sexually attracted. I don't think she says this to everyone though. She was saying this a lot in the beginning stages of me reading with her. I have had 10 readings with her all in all, and its not something that comes up a lot now. So if your asking if she feeds everyone the same lines, then i would say no, i have not gotten that vibe off of her. She's great when you need a reading on the spot, as she is available almost everyday.  Most of the things she has told me have happened. She's good with predicting day to day details, but not so much big predictions. I still love her readings for short term insight.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2017, 08:49:13 PM »

Yes she has told me my POI is extremely sexually attracted. I don't think she says this to everyone though. She was saying this a lot in the beginning stages of me reading with her. I have had 10 readings with her all in all, and its not something that comes up a lot now. So if your asking if she feeds everyone the same lines, then i would say no, i have not gotten that vibe off of her. She's great when you need a reading on the spot, as she is available almost everyday.  Most of the things she has told me have happened. She's good with predicting day to day details, but not so much big predictions. I still love her readings for short term insight.

I've asked for big outcomes but she will be the first to say that it can change after the first prediction occurs, like if you haven't had communication with your POI and then do, so she likes to read "outcome" after that. Has she been accurate for you in terms of timing or in love situations?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2017, 09:31:26 PM »
Short term timing is her strong suit. Some of the things she has told me in regards to POI I can't really confirm and some of the bigger outcomes haven't happened as i thought they would. However, the overall flow of how she says it will unfolds is pretty accurate... for instance she told me to save my money on the last call since I called her twice in 3 days because me and my POI would be back and forth (which was going on at the time) and it would be very unstable, but would all work out and stabalize very soon.  Which happened exactly as she said.