Author Topic: My shortlist  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

My shortlist
« on: May 05, 2017, 07:27:48 PM »
I try to not focus on the negative...and find that posting bashing reviews can become a bit more of a hassle. I believe in the truth, and who works for me works for me. Who does not work for me, does not. So here are the readers I wanted to work for me, that I read great reviews about, but they did not.

1. Princess Petie on Keen - She got the current situation wrong when I read with her. I ended the call and just wrote that she was nice, but way off base with the present situation. I got an email from her saying "wow, thanks for bashing me...." and she went on to say that I did not look at all elements of what she was saying. I see she works well for many, I was sadly not one of them.

2. Madea Michelle- IDK what she is calling herself these days. I read with her A LOT for 2 years. She was never right, but kept changing the timing, and got minor things right. I regret not seeing the signs sooner. She had me convinced I wanted a reconciliation that I did not want. I finally moved on and began dating someone else seriously that I broke that cycle. I did call her one last time to inform her that I met someone new and she went on to tell me she saw me walking up a sidewalk to my new love, blah blah blah.

3. Storm Cestavani- I felt like I was being talked at and not talked to. I let that go to focus on the reading, and none of the predictions he told me came to pass.

4. AstroSarah - She was very sweet, but sadly nothing ever came to fruition. I only called her twice. The first time she was so nice, which is what warranted a second call, but after the second call and waiting for things to come to pass, I decided to not call anymore.

5. Amanda Dowell (SP?) - She basically told me that everything I wanted to come to pass would, and things would be fine and hung up within 30 seconds. Needless to say, I never called her back.

Those are 5 of the readers that I read great things about. I wanted them to be right for me. Sadly, they were not. Has anyone else had an experience(s) with these readers? Good or bad?

Offline bluebelle

Re: My shortlist
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 07:45:27 PM »
Astro Sarah was nice, but wasn't accurate for me, and she changed tunes on me once or twice.  too expensive also.

Storm was awful...NOTHING came to fruition.

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: My shortlist
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 08:59:10 PM »
See, she didn't change tunes for me, but only because I called before her timeline was up. I called about a separate situation. Neither worked out. Did you call any of the others, Bluebelle?