Author Topic: All readers were wrong so far  (Read 12104 times)

Offline maroonlight

Re: All readers were wrong so far
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 03:50:39 PM »
Can't believe it. After a year of readings being accurate, they are wrong now. Especially from my two regular readers. Since February they have been saying wed reconcile. Etc it's now May and nothing.

I can relate.

I had called numerous readings, probably almost 30 or so on CP in the fall about my ex, and almost ALL of them said he'd be back, including the readers that got good reviews on other websites. Nothing ever happened. I tried emailing him after a year of no contact and I never got a response. He's obviously moved on with his life. I was devastated. I couldn't put much stock into readers who said he wouldn't be back because they read the situation completely wrong, and some said he would be back just to be friends, which I knew wasn't going to happen.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 02:03:29 AM »
Can't believe it. After a year of readings being accurate, they are wrong now. Especially from my two regular readers. Since February they have been saying wed reconcile. Etc it's now May and nothing.

I can relate.

I had called numerous readings, probably almost 30 or so on CP in the fall about my ex, and almost ALL of them said he'd be back, including the readers that got good reviews on other websites. Nothing ever happened. I tried emailing him after a year of no contact and I never got a response. He's obviously moved on with his life. I was devastated. I couldn't put much stock into readers who said he wouldn't be back because they read the situation completely wrong, and some said he would be back just to be friends, which I knew wasn't going to happen.

I'm sorry. I wish they were honest. My readers were accurate for me for a whole year until now I have one more prediction left that is going to be my last reading.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 12:34:28 PM »

I can relate.

I'm sorry. I wish they were honest. My readers were accurate for me for a whole year until now I have one more prediction left that is going to be my last reading.

I honestly feel like with 90% of readers, regardless of who you are, or who you were asking about, they are going to give you a positive outcome. Some of the readers mainly give negative outcomes simply via "probable cause" because if the situation was going well, chances are you wouldn't be calling to begin with. Then of course there are others who answer positively or negatively based on the cold readings question answers they get from you. "When was the last time you spoke? "How long have you known him?" "What is your sign and his sign?"

So yeah. It's really a shame. I only read with CP about the ex, but have been reading with Keen recently about my current POI. Again, mostly all positive outcomes. Predictions are pending for later May/June. I have a feeling nothing will happen but I could be wrong. If nothing happens this time I am done calling psychics for good.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 05:13:48 PM »

I can relate.

I honestly feel like with 90% of readers, regardless of who you are, or who you were asking about, they are going to give you a positive outcome. Some of the readers mainly give negative outcomes simply via "probable cause" because if the situation was going well, chances are you wouldn't be calling to begin with. Then of course there are others who answer positively or negatively based on the cold readings question answers they get from you. "When was the last time you spoke? "How long have you known him?" "What is your sign and his sign?"

So yeah. It's really a shame. I only read with CP about the ex, but have been reading with Keen recently about my current POI. Again, mostly all positive outcomes. Predictions are pending for later May/June. I have a feeling nothing will happen but I could be wrong. If nothing happens this time I am done calling psychics for good.

I hear you on that one. I have one prediction left from Lotus of light who has been the best reader for me so far. I'll know by the end of this month if she's accurate I've already taking my credit card off my account I should really deactivate. it's been 3 months and no reconciliation. There have been readers that said he's coming back there has been to readers so that he's not. I've been working on myself but there's time for I have moments where I really miss him. I wish us both luck

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 07:03:49 PM »

I can relate.

I hear you on that one. I have one prediction left from Lotus of light who has been the best reader for me so far. I'll know by the end of this month if she's accurate I've already taking my credit card off my account I should really deactivate. it's been 3 months and no reconciliation. There have been readers that said he's coming back there has been to readers so that he's not. I've been working on myself but there's time for I have moments where I really miss him. I wish us both luck

In my experience, the readers in the past that have said the POI is not coming back or it's over and done, were correct. There were only a few out of many that said this but they were right.  The current POI, none of them said he's not coming back but I'm still moving on. Lotus told me he's ending it with the GF and will be back but in the long run, I won't be happy with him or the relationship.  I found that interesting.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 09:16:46 PM »

I can relate.

In my experience, the readers in the past that have said the POI is not coming back or it's over and done, were correct. There were only a few out of many that said this but they were right.  The current POI, none of them said he's not coming back but I'm still moving on. Lotus told me he's ending it with the GF and will be back but in the long run, I won't be happy with him or the relationship.  I found that interesting.

I had readers a few readers tell me my old POI was not coming back, but they also said things like he had a serious girlfriend, which he was single, and or that he would reach out to be a friends which I know would not happen and it didn't. So they could always be guessing...

But yeah I feel the ones who give negative readings are more likely to be legit. But It's like I mentioned to Alchemist, the majority of readers will tell you something positive regardless of who you are calling about. They know we call to hear something good, not bad

Offline copperhead

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2017, 05:17:30 AM »
Brief update on a recent binge - confirming that all readers were wrong.
- My ex should have broken up with his gf and contacted me by the end of May. Last week they got engaged.
- A recent POI was described as nice, that he really liked me, that things would have evolved. As of last week he disappeared in silence.
$300 that I would have better enjoyed with a massage, mani-pedi, and some new clothes.
Lesson learned - again
(One of the readers said that she saw another man for me though - But now I don't care about checking my notes to see who said so and details. I have a date on Saturday: I'll just see what happens and proceed from there. The stupid readers won't find love or confidence for me. Let's live life as it is._

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 10:12:11 AM »
So sorry. The hard part is that you were lead on. Glad you have a date. Hope it works out for you. xxx

Offline copperhead

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2017, 03:15:05 PM »
- My ex should have broken up with his gf and contacted me by the end of May. Last week they got engaged.
- A recent POI was described as nice, that he really liked me, that things would have evolved. As of last week he disappeared in silence.
$300 that I would have better enjoyed with a massage, mani-pedi, and some new clothes.
Lesson learned - again
(One of the readers said that she saw another man for me though - But now I don't care about checking my notes to see who said so and details. I have a date on Saturday: I'll just see what happens and proceed from there. The stupid readers won't find love or confidence for me. Let's live life as it is._

Ok - did not follow up with my own intentions. Woke up very sad this morning, opened Keen, Soul exposure was available for chat, I've just spent $60 to hear bs ... Why do we do this to ourselves?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2017, 03:26:29 PM »
Lesson learned - again

Ok - did not follow up with my own intentions. Woke up very sad this morning, opened Keen, Soul exposure was available for chat, I've just spent $60 to hear bs ... Why do we do this to ourselves?

Because it's a feel good addiction but it only lasts a short time.  The way I broke the addiction was to actually speak the words "he's with someone else, he's not coming back, its over and done, he's happy".  I repeated that until I felt better.  It sucked at first but once I got through it, I was ok.  I also read back through my notes for the last 4 or 5 months and realized all the WRONG readings I had and how nothing ever happened.  Then I started focusing on myself.  Doing things I used to do when I didn't occupy time with obsessing and readings. I started reading again, cleaning out my closets and cabinets, walking my dogs etc.   I read somewhere when you start cleaning out and organizing your house, you're actually helping to move on.  It does feel good :)   It's a slow process.  I went from numerous readings a day, to one a day, to one a week etc.  Baby steps.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2017, 04:29:39 PM »

[/quote]

Because it's a feel good addiction but it only lasts a short time.  The way I broke the addiction was to actually speak the words "he's with someone else, he's not coming back, its over and done, he's happy".  I repeated that until I felt better.  It sucked at first but once I got through it, I was ok.  I also read back through my notes for the last 4 or 5 months and realized all the WRONG readings I had and how nothing ever happened.  Then I started focusing on myself.  Doing things I used to do when I didn't occupy time with obsessing and readings. I started reading again, cleaning out my closets and cabinets, walking my dogs etc.   I read somewhere when you start cleaning out and organizing your house, you're actually helping to move on.  It does feel good :)   It's a slow process.  I went from numerous readings a day, to one a day, to one a week etc.  Baby steps.
[/quote]

I do not want to get back with my ex, hell no! But it's like he has left toxins in my body that are so hard to get rid of. And I also feel that despite all my efforts - (I do clean my house, keep it neat, recently also threw out a lot of stuff, I get out, have a quite active social life, go on dates), not much is moving in my life romantically. So, the reading this morning was only partially about my ex. Oh well, but as of this morning I erased all the saved texts and chats with the ex and his phone number. And although we are no longer FB friends since the break up, I've blocked him (and his fiancé), so I'm no longer tempted to pick into whatever is public on their profiles. Moving on ... baby steps ... (not ready to erase years of emails yet but working on that).
Yes, readings do make you feel good, having something to look forward into the future. The dates for switching on energy in me that Soul Exposure gave me this morning coincide with my traveling for the summer, I found that interesting. She felt strongly that the guy who recently went silent will re-appear and that the date I'm having this weekend won't develop romantically. So, for the logic of wrong predictions, I'm likely going to have a blast with the new date and will never ever hear with the POI again!!

Offline gwen76

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2017, 07:37:41 AM »
I had a reading with Fairie Moon goddess. Got the month and date right of when i would get my next job but was off by 1 year.

Offline whskers

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2017, 02:45:36 PM »
There was a point in my life when about 20 readers said i wont get laid off, but i did.  And i called them asking why are they wrong.. and they're like... oh its a last minute change.  They weren't planning to until last minute your management decided because they need to lay off more people.  Sure....

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2017, 03:03:34 PM »
There was a point in my life when about 20 readers said i wont get laid off, but i did.  And i called them asking why are they wrong.. and they're like... oh its a last minute change.  They weren't planning to until last minute your management decided because they need to lay off more people.  Sure....

UGH how awful.  these readings are so bad for mental health overall.  really best to just let life play out as it is supposed to, but they become like a dirty habit (the readings) LOL!  like smoking, or drugs.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2017, 08:22:06 PM »
Re: POI 2001

For me, the only thing that helped was TIME. Even when he told me it was never, ever going to happen and we weren't even going to be friends EVER.... I still complained to two psychics, one in particular, about it. Time can heal a wound like this. Now if it would refund my $.