Author Topic: All readers were wrong so far  (Read 12114 times)

Offline Alchemist13

All readers were wrong so far
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:34:08 AM »
Can't believe it. After a year of readings being accurate, they are wrong now. Especially from my two regular readers. Since February they have been saying wed reconcile. Etc it's now May and nothing.

Offline Sooshi

Re: All readers were wrong so far
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 01:40:01 AM »
Who are your regs?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:50:48 AM »
LotusofLight  and treu destiny

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 01:51:59 AM »
I read with Zadalia, Ulyana, spiritdevine, Fairie Moon goddess. All said the same thing but nothing panned out

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 02:12:59 AM »
Me too.  Same readers, same thing.  I've actually completely let go.  I was doing all the law of attraction stuff, being all positive, saying positive affirmations etc and I finally said  fuck it!  None of these readers are right, he's not coming back, he's with a woman and has been for 7 months, he's happy.  DONE!  I was truly done.   A few days later I saw him at a function both our kids were at.  2 days later, he drives by my house to pick up his son at a friends behind me then drives by again when he leaves (he didn't have to drive by my house, it's a circle and he could have just gone down the street behind me) and then I run into him at 9:30 am at Home Depot a few days later. I have not seen this man is over 2 months.  THEN, I get a message from the moderator of a dating site I've been on and he has the same name as POI.  For the last month, I've been seeing his name more and more and even had to get a new loan and the place started with his name.  I thought REALLY?  I finally completely let him go and I see him three times in 7 days?  WTH? 

I still am done.  I don't think he's coming back and I don't care.  I've said the words out loud.  HE's NOT COMING BACK. Regardless of what all the readers say.  After the week of seeing him 3 times, I did read with RavenII and Penelope. Both said it's because I've let go completely that he's now showing up. Both said he's ending it with her and will be communicating.  Still, I don't care.  I think I've finally had that Ah HA! moment.  I'm not a quick learner lol    IF he came back, I don't know what I would do at this point. I'm to the point of disgust with him as my eyes have been opened and now I just see how shitty he's treated me and he's really NOT all that. 

So, maybe NOW, someone else will come into my life.  That's what I really want.  Someone that will treat me like I should be treated and not as a second thought or whatever the hell I am to the POI.

It was refreshing not being able to come on here. I think the forum kept me hanging on. 

I'm sorry your predictions didn't happen either.  That happens more often than not :(
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 02:45:34 AM by Baypark1 »

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 03:20:15 AM »
 sorry, you had to go through it too. Just amazing how one year they can be so accurate and then be so opposite. I haven't had a reading this month and I probably won't. I refuse to spend more money on something that won't pan out and if it happens it happens on its own. Meanwhile I've been focusing on myself and doing some are and jewelry making planning to get a garden together. I haven't stopped living my life I just keep planning for the best. Even though I'm not ready to date someone else hopefully I will be later on.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 03:26:10 AM »
sorry, you had to go through it too. Just amazing how one year they can be so accurate and then be so opposite. I haven't had a reading this month and I probably won't. I refuse to spend more money on something that won't pan out and if it happens it happens on its own. Meanwhile I've been focusing on myself and doing some are and jewelry making planning to get a garden together. I haven't stopped living my life I just keep planning for the best. Even though I'm not ready to date someone else hopefully I will be later on.

I'm totally ready to date someone else but I wasn't until a few weeks ago. Your heart will know when it's time.

It's pretty horrible that all the readers say the exact same thing and progress the same yet nothing happens.  Im just sooooo tired of wondering, hoping, wishing, waiting and wasting my money. 

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 03:30:09 AM »
Yes, the best thing is to let go and move on...with your life.  Hanging on to what readers tell us is detrimental  to our actual living in the here and now.  They do not know the future.  I wish they did, but, they do not.  LIVE like you never called. 

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 04:01:21 AM »
TBH i think my psychic reading addiction led me to become obsessed with my POI and develop an anxiety disorder as well. These psychic readings are not healthy to our state of mind, they are severely toxic and lead to unhealthy false emotions/feelings/& longing towards POI. I wish i could go back 3 years ago and do my life over differently. I have wasted so much of my late 20's it makes me sick!!!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 04:17:28 AM »
TBH i think my psychic reading addiction led me to become obsessed with my POI and develop an anxiety disorder as well. These psychic readings are not healthy to our state of mind, they are severely toxic and lead to unhealthy false emotions/feelings/& longing towards POI. I wish i could go back 3 years ago and do my life over differently. I have wasted so much of my late 20's it makes me sick!!!

Hey, don't be sick over it, just learn from it. Move on. In know easier said than done, but instead of crying an just moving on from a break up, as thousands do every day, we call psychos, I mean psychics....that keep us holding on to something that is just not there. You need to look at this as an addiction, nothing less.  And you are correct, it is NOT healthy at all.  I wish I had the antidote to moving on, but I don't.  However calling psychics only prolongs the healing....

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 04:43:56 AM »
I have no pull to call them anymore. I have better things to waste my money on like art supplies. Lol

Offline Jjj

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 01:59:55 PM »
I now am focused on living my life and building great things for my future. I really only call one psychic and thats every few months (because he he sees so far into the future and wont give timelines) so i always take his readings with a grain of salt and keep moving forward.
I still love my girl and always will. Right now its not happening. If she is apart of my future then i will see her there and work things out. Until then im living for me and being better.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 04:16:20 PM »
I'm glad you all opened your eyes on this. Am sorry you have to go through this disappointment too, but it's for the better now.
Today my friend who also was a keen addict, told me the same. She had a reader: shanti66 who last month predicted a long term relationship with her current date. and she was even seeing marriage vibes. Yesterday she went back for a little check up, and oh, all of a sudden he is not ready for a committed relationship LOL. I just told my friend to stop going on keen, that she needs to stay patient with her man without worrying what he thinks etc... only God/life will tell if he is her long term boyfriend or not.
Those psychics who change their stories every month though... so annoying.

I did read with shanti66 too in the past and she did the same to me.
When my ex broke up and told me he was seeing someone else, she said to me "don't worry this is just a present thing, he will be back etc..." after a few months she told me "don't worry you will meet mANY other guys, I feel like your ex has moved on from you and won't be back"... LMFAO she could have said that at the beginning it would have saved me from hoping and waiting!

They are all BS

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 04:38:47 PM »
I'm glad you all opened your eyes on this. Am sorry you have to go through this disappointment too, but it's for the better now.
Today my friend who also was a keen addict, told me the same. She had a reader: shanti66 who last month predicted a long term relationship with her current date. and she was even seeing marriage vibes. Yesterday she went back for a little check up, and oh, all of a sudden he is not ready for a committed relationship LOL. I just told my friend to stop going on keen, that she needs to stay patient with her man without worrying what he thinks etc... only God/life will tell if he is her long term boyfriend or not.
Those psychics who change their stories every month though... so annoying.

I did read with shanti66 too in the past and she did the same to me.
When my ex broke up and told me he was seeing someone else, she said to me "don't worry this is just a present thing, he will be back etc..." after a few months she told me "don't worry you will meet mANY other guys, I feel like your ex has moved on from you and won't be back"... LMFAO she could have said that at the beginning it would have saved me from hoping and waiting!

They are all BS

Yea!  I read with Shanti66 and she was bad!  ugh...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 07:22:53 PM »
I read with Zadalia, Ulyana, spiritdevine, Fairie Moon goddess. All said the same thing but nothing panned out

No offense, but these readers are in the lower end of the accuracy pool.

But, this is what I was posting about some time back because its like history repeating itself. Many of the veteran members experienced the same thing.
We would get readings, get striking details, descriptions..infomation that they couldnt have known. And then...nothing ever comes of it. Or, of all the readings that
you had, only one odd person actually got it right in a precise way. I would say this happens for about 70 percent of people on here.

Now, the other 30 percent of the time, you CAN get accurate insight and predictions that play out over time. I had a prediction happen concerning a family matter last month..but it took 4 years to happen (LadyPersephone was the reader). And, I've had a lot of interesting things happen as some psychics say. But I would say mostly small stuff.

The bottom line is that even the good psychics are UNRELIABLE. You just can't depend on them like you would want to depend on them. Its kind of bittersweet.

anything