Author Topic: Deborah mills  (Read 8843 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Deborah mills
« on: April 25, 2017, 11:54:11 PM »
Anyone have any good or bad experiences?

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Deborah mills
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 11:57:12 PM »
Your havin a laugh or what.

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 12:10:38 AM »
lol she's awful. tells you what you wanna hear.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 12:11:00 AM »
Haha...it was too easy for her to get something...a reconnection etc...

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 12:16:28 AM »
Her feedback is good but on here she's not.

Amb

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 08:47:21 PM »
Read with her years ago, she was awful for me also.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 11:05:58 PM »
I aldo read with her years ago and she tells fairytales and of course nothing transpires. Stay away from this one

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 11:45:05 PM »
Old thread I see, but Deborah Mills is on now. Havent seen her on in a while. Anyhow, she was one that told ppl what they wanted to hear and none of it panned out. Which meant lost money. I dont recommend her.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 01:32:07 PM »
Really not good. I read with her back around this time last year and it was 1000% fairytales. And like, so fluffy and not accurate.

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2019, 12:51:50 AM »
I called her many years ago because I was concerned that someone specific had entered my home. I asked her about it and even named and described the person because I didn't want anything mixed up.  She told me that it was him and that he had been coming in.

It turned out that a little possum had got in while I had the back door open one night and had been hiding under my bed when he got trapped after I closed the door. I found him a couple of days later when I was trying to retrieve a slipper.  The little possum was the one who was "moving" things around.

She's a nice person and all that but I don't think she is a very good psychic.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2019, 12:56:39 AM »
I called her many years ago because I was concerned that someone specific had entered my home. I asked her about it and even named and described the person because I didn't want anything mixed up.  She told me that it was him and that he had been coming in.

It turned out that a little possum had got in while I had the back door open one night and had been hiding under my bed when he got trapped after I closed the door. I found him a couple of days later when I was trying to retrieve a slipper.  The little possum was the one who was "moving" things around.

This made me lol so hard! Bad psychic but cute possum! 

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2019, 01:15:35 PM »

Omg!! I'm dead hahahahaha finding a possum under my bed would've scared me SO BAD

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2019, 07:35:30 PM »

Omg!! I'm dead hahahahaha finding a possum under my bed would've scared me SO BAD
[/quote]

I don't know who was more surprised, it or me.  It was very young and cute.  They aren't aggressive at all.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 03:54:30 AM »
She’s a total farce and gives fairytale readings . Told my someone from my past was my twin flame. Actually I found out who it was and it was a friend of the past poi whom I’ve been done with . She claimed the past person and I had a future would have kids etc and he’s with someone else and happy . She tells you what you want to hear that’s it and her predictions don’t come true

Offline devangk3

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2020, 08:03:31 AM »
she is a fairytale reader her predictions didn't passed...she has so may positive reviews though 4.9 stars 90000+ reviews gosh!!