Author Topic: Psychic4truthteller  (Read 3890 times)

Offline bllaaiirr

Psychic4truthteller
« on: April 25, 2017, 08:17:13 PM »
Has anyone read with this person? I have a few times in regards to a POI from my past and they were able to pick up on the person really well in regards to feelings and motives and definitely picked up on my characteristics -- even my physical attributes. The reader's English is a little off -- I have no idea what country they are originally from but you can tell English is not their first language. As far as predictions -- they hit a few small ones here and there overtime. I do like and appreciate their honesty as well and they are reasonably priced. $2.84/min

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Psychic4truthteller
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 10:04:08 PM »
read with her tell me fairy tale nothing has come to pass

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 04:56:06 PM »
this is one of the first readers I read with on Keen.  English is terrible.  Is it a man or woman, because I swear they were trying to pick me up once in chat LOL

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 05:04:14 PM »
That name alone "psychic4truthteller" is enough to make me not want to call. Sounds like a total bullshitter

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 01:25:00 AM »
I started to read with him when he first started om keen. He only uses chat and he used to be 85 cents per minute. He sometimes takes a while to get going but he did read my POI well. Picked up his ex causing problems without me mentioning her at all. I dont think he is good with predictions, moreso how someone feels so he is a better empath than anyhting else. One thing I did notice is this...and b careful...because he uses only chat, he can see your previous chats and then will base his readings on what was said previously. He will even try to make it seem like he is just learning it. lol So in that way I think he is a bit of a fraud. He has access to the transcripts just as we do. Some have left feedback saying I cant believe he remembered me. Well duh, when he has your previous chat transcript in front of him, of course it will look like he remembers.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 07:09:04 PM »
He goes by Diggs. I agree that I think he is more an empath then one that can make predictions. One time he randomly asked me if my POI liked wearing dark clothes. It was random and off topic, but it was true. The person I had asked about always wore navy blue or black polo shirts.

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2020, 09:51:13 AM »
Hi I know this is a super old thread but I was curious if anyone has had any reading with this reader recently?
Considering his (I think it is a he... no one seems to know) rate is fairly low, I feel he picks up on some interesting things.
For example I had a reading with him just the other week about a POI but he just said 'be careful at work some girls are jealous of you'... it was random but I also know it to be true.
If what he told me about my POI is true we will have to wait and see.

anything