Author Topic: Wendy Jenae  (Read 20286 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Wendy Jenae
« on: April 22, 2017, 06:04:06 PM »
Has anyone ever read with her? I did and it was very generic. It didn't resonate. I would not call again. Do any of you have any experiences to share?

Offline mignnone

Re: Wendy Jenae
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 11:43:30 PM »
Has anyone ever read with her? I did and it was very generic. It didn't resonate. I would not call again. Do any of you have any experiences to share?

I read with her and I feel what she said has been the most accurate assessment of my present situation with my poi.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 09:52:55 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 02:40:02 PM »
Wendy has pretty much always been good for me. Surprisingly enough, the only positive prediction I’ve ever gotten from her in years, is the only one to not come to pass. This was in regard to my career.

All of her predictions on my various POI’s whether negative or neutral have been pretty spot on. I don’t really rely on her timing (or anyone else’s for that matter.)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 04:35:56 AM »
Yesterday I had a reading with Wendy, and I think it was the last time the I spent my time and money for her. The reading was totally inconsistent with the previous readings and she pushed the time frames out again. She also told me a couple of things about my POI that was not true as I verified today (via some friends). I decided to stop calling her as it's absolutely waste of time and money.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 06:51:25 AM »
Yesterday I had a reading with Wendy, and I think it was the last time the I spent my time and money for her. The reading was totally inconsistent with the previous readings and she pushed the time frames out again. She also told me a couple of things about my POI that was not true as I verified today (via some friends). I decided to stop calling her as it's absolutely waste of time and money.
I wish that if a psychics didn’t see something they should at least tell them but all they do is lied and guess.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 08:21:36 AM »
@ psychic girls: Exactly, I started contacting her since several months ago and had a couple of readings with her. Each time, she made up one story and gave me one timeframe. It would keep my hope up, things that never happened - just made a lot of up and down in my life.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 02:42:41 AM »
Read with her recently via chat. Either she is not good at texting or this is how she sounds...she sounds condescending, superior. Made me feel like I didn't understand what she was saying and she was annoyed for having to explain it to me.

Second reading was more negative than the first in a way...but I feel like she could have been right about some things, not everything. She assumed things about me, which again made me feel like I am stupid and simple as a person.

Overall I did not like her tone.

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 07:05:33 AM »
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Never in a million years would I want you to come away from a reading feeling stupid and simple. I am deeply sorry the way I did my reading made you feel that way. I do have an intense personality and I'm passionate about giving the best readings I can (even if I'm not the best when it comes to accuracy). I can see how at times I can come across as cold without meaning to. I will put more effort into being kinder and more comforting. I wish there was some way I could make it up to you.

After reading through this forum I would suggest you all stick to the tried and true advisor veterans that get mentioned here frequently. Some of them have been mentors to me and I can only strive to be as gifted as they are.

I will leave you all with one piece of advice (based on my experience). Before you call for a reading, have a specific question in mind. "What's up with my boyfriend?" is not a specific question. "Can you tell me why Ben hasn't replied to my text?" is a specific question. You don't even need to give details. Just a narrow focused question is needed. When an advisor has to repeatedly ask for clarity about what you truly want to know not only does it waste your time and money, but murky questions can quickly derail a reading.

I've never read with you, but it's good you come on here admitting who you are than hiding under a false username upping yourself as a reader.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 03:28:21 PM »
She seems to lack sensitivity to your situation. She's also one of those that will block for no apparent reason, and giving no reason, which further shows insensitivity. She will tell you it's your fault, like "You will not be treated poorly by men anymore when you start thinking better of yourself," and this sort of statement has a lot of potential BS and danger to it. First of all, women with both high and low self-esteem find men that turn out to be sexist or just general assholes. Second of all, if a woman is involved with an asshole, shouldn't a productive step be telling her to get out rather than suggest it is her own fault by putting the hurt lady down more? When you give permision for someone to look at your life in such a personal way, ethics should be high on list. If going for a massage, would you let anybody touch you? All might kmow  the craft, but are you going to walk away better, worse, or with a new problem in the end?

Yes, that’s ego, its ridiculous to victim shame and blame other women. Gaslighting has no place in psychic readings. I understand “There is advice to work on your sense of self worth” but not “You need to process decades of emotional trauma from childhood to reprogram your entire brain in the next month or you wont get a boyfriend” lol that’s some sh*T

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 04:12:27 PM »
That what every psychics does when they are wrong they will blame it on you.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2018, 07:53:25 PM »
That what every psychics does when they are wrong they will blame it on you.

Yep

Her response is proof.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2018, 08:50:42 PM »
I’ve read with her. She was accurate but very blunt and to the poin. That reading style definitely isn’t for everyone. I don’t mind. I want it direct. I find that reading style helps me close doors when I need to. I don’t take it personally as the psychic doesn’t know me so any judgement means nothing to me.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 09:17:45 PM »
I’ve read with her. She was accurate but very blunt and to the poin. That reading style definitely isn’t for everyone. I don’t mind. I want it direct. I find that reading style helps me close doors when I need to. I don’t take it personally as the psychic doesn’t know me so any judgement means nothing to me.

I felt the same way for years. I don’t like to waste money on readers that will tell me what I want to hear. some people on here are looking for less direct and sugar coated answers and that’s fine but then they turn around and vent their frustrations when what they were told doesn’t come to pass.

I’d much rather have heard “this guy sucks as a person, move along” than “eventually he’ll admit he has deep feelings for you but you need to let him pursue you.” I would’ve wasted a lot less time and money along the years.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2018, 10:15:49 PM »

I felt the same way for years. I don’t like to waste money on readers that will tell me what I want to hear. some people on here are looking for less direct and sugar coated answers and that’s fine but then they turn around and vent their frustrations when what they were told doesn’t come to pass.

I’d much rather have heard “this guy sucks as a person, move along” than “eventually he’ll admit he has deep feelings for you but you need to let him pursue you.” I would’ve wasted a lot less time and money along the years.

Either of these would make me move on. One lady said when he returns, take it slow. I am not a slow moving person, I make decisions and I act on them, I do my research and go, it’s against my nature and my truth to go slowly. If it takes 1 year of a 2 year relationship just for the man to commit he is not worth my time. I want something exclusive, therefore I have no interest in moving slowly into  and gf commitment, obviously we wouldn’t be married according to that reader. Well then, I’ll just skip that relationship, on to the next. Either way makes it his job to chase and put in the work.