Author Topic: Joy Light  (Read 11635 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Joy Light
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 05:51:36 PM »
I will say she did just refund me the money.. Seriously, slow and basically told me nothing. I asked about my son. She got him so wrong. Said he was motivated, a go getter. Believe me he is far from it. said he need space and some alone time. He needs a job...

I don't know what to say. She was spot on years ago and she was spot recently. I mean  crazy spot on.

I would let her bring your mom into herself.  Don't give her any info.  She told me a female energy from my mom's side was coming through then asked if mom was still alive because it felt like Grandma.  She was so spot on with me.  Maybe it was just luck but my original reading years ago, she flat out told me POI was done, had walked away for good and it was over.   She was VERY right.   I hope she works for you. 
There was someone else that was referred here that was awesome for the person. I read with her and she was SO horrible I asked for my money back.  I guess it happens to everyone but I do hate it when they are SO horrible after you give a raving review!!!  lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 05:59:04 PM »
Do you think its even the right woman?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 06:22:07 PM »

Did she sound older?  It has to be the same woman.  Like I said, someone on here had a reading with psychic Sedra and it was amazing for her. I read with her and it was HORRIBLE!!!  I mean, probably the worst I've ever had. lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 06:38:39 PM »
Hard to tell through chat.... But I mean slow and hardly told me anything. He attracted to me. Doesn't want a serious relationship, only looking for sex. Doesn't do time frames. I then asked about my son. well what she said about him I knew she was no more psychic than the rock in a garden.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 06:42:38 PM »

Did she sound older?  It has to be the same woman.  Like I said, someone on here had a reading with psychic Sedra and it was amazing for her. I read with her and it was HORRIBLE!!!  I mean, probably the worst I've ever had. lol

Sedra had been right for me for years. I was the one who posted about her

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 06:45:35 PM »
Hard to tell through chat.... But I mean slow and hardly told me anything. He attracted to me. Doesn't want a serious relationship, only looking for sex. Doesn't do time frames. I then asked about my son. well what she said about him I knew she was no more psychic than the rock in a garden.

oh, well I talked to her on the phone. I hate chat. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 06:56:11 PM »

oh, well I talked to her on the phone. I hate chat.
[/quote
I strongly prefer chat. lol I feel like talking on the phone gives them more leeway to ask cold reading questions and make guesses

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 11:29:38 PM »
About to have my reading with her in 30 minutes. Will then update...

For one thing, at least she doesn't sugar coat and tell fairy tale stories from what you guys have been saying..

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 12:19:10 AM »
Ok Joy was awful..

She couldn't get anything right...The POI is not in a committed relationship with anyone, I have met him in person, and he WAS married/divorced.

Ugh..

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2017, 12:21:34 AM »
Ok Joy was awful..

She couldn't get anything right...The POI is not in a committed relationship with anyone, I have met him in person, and he WAS married/divorced.

Ugh..

I cannot believe that! She was so good for me.  Normally, I'm the one that gets the shitty readings.  Maybe she was just having an extraordinary day when I read with her

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 12:24:57 AM »
Now that I think about it, I just asked for a general reading for my love life.   I didn't ask anything specific.  She told me a few times she's not a fortune Teller lol

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 12:29:38 AM »
Now that I think about it, I just asked for a general reading for my love life.   I didn't ask anything specific.  She told me a few times she's not a fortune Teller lol

LOL

At first I thought she was picking up on the situation well. But then when she went into more detail about the guy having another woman around him and being committed to her I was instantly disappointed. He's not serious with anyone.. Going to email her and ask for a refund

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 02:33:04 AM »
Baypark... maybe you have better dead relatives than us. lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 02:42:50 AM »
Baypark... maybe you have better dead relatives than us. lol

Who knows! The only difference in my reading was I didn't ask for anything specific. I do that with new readers to see what they pick up. They udually pick up the POI coming back and then I may ask something specific. 

My grandmother has been gone 20 years and we weren't that close so it's odd she comes through but when Joy told me to not focus and dwell on past issues she hit the nail on the head and I hadn't said a word at that point.  Then she brought up the car.  She just really worked for me.  Very rare someone actually works for me.