Author Topic: well a girl in my past did return but a year off the prediction.  (Read 4752 times)

Offline verb18

Re: well a girl in my past did return but a year off the prediction.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2017, 02:50:07 PM »
I think one thing to keep in mind here is that psychics always say they are not masters of time, and I really think that is true. Even with the "he'll be back" - I once had a guy come back 2 years later (!) but the psychic said she didn't do timing, however at the time she said she sees a max of two years out. Of course, if she told me at the time it was going to be 2 years I'd have laughed.

So, IDK, if they say it's happening and it happens, I still count it as right. Just because it's not on our preferred timeline ... doesn't mean anything. Then again, if they said he'd be back in a certain time frame and it's a year+ after that...ehhhh.

I agree with this completely. It is very rare timing happens the way psychics say. It's very easy to write a reader off bc a timeline prediction doesn't come to pass, but I think the insight is what is more important. It is very common for readers to possibly see things a year out to when they predict them. However, I think across the board, the readers we all deem as the best are the ones that get the details right no matter when they happen. There are def the readers like Cookie, Kisha, LadyP etc who if they see something it's happening regardless of timing. I'm not one to be so harsh on readers bc if it happens just like @sunshine said, I count it as right. Are some readers frauds? Yes. I think we all safely weeded those ones out lol. But to say readers who get something wrong has an agenda to take our money and guess, I don't think that's necessarily a fair statement. I guess I tend to see the good in people but I really do think a lot of readers do try to do their best and it's just a matter of who's situations they connect with more. Even cookie lady p and Kisha have been wrong for some people, even though the percentage is low. Just some food for thought. Not trying to defend readers at all costs, but I think from all of our experience it's easy to spot a fraudulent/guessing game read vs an authentic one.

Offline lostsoul209

Re: well a girl in my past did return but a year off the prediction.
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2017, 05:56:36 PM »
well 99 percent of the psychic said I have a karmic connection some said she even a soul mate too and the karmic is not complete yet and she will come back but why now.

anything