Author Topic: FairieMoonChild  (Read 69503 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: FairieMoonChild
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 09:09:59 PM »
fairey moon and lotus of light were the only ones that were right last year about my ex not working out. i saw my notes from calling her and she said i need to eventually move on from my ex H. i would chat or call in the future with both of these ladys

Thanks for sharing your experience, I've read with them both, I was losing hope. LOL says my poi will be back after he heals and we'll reconnect.

This can take years though, please don't put your life on standby mode like I did. Both of them told me the same and look more than a year later my ex still never reached out and is still with his girlfriend (I don't need him anymore but if one day he does reach out maybe the readers were right but just way off on timing. But so far à year later nothing has changed)
So live your life and don't wait after someone who is fine without you

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 10:32:48 PM »
both of those readers lotus and fairy moon and i do remember another one on another site Aliza on california (i called a few) told me to not expect much from my ex and i was having hard times believing it but happy to hear she wld be back.  everything happened as they said, i was not happy with the reconnexion. they both delivered the news to me in a nice way but i had to accept it and go forwards and now im seeing a couple people and getting out

so i cant complain. i feel like i can move on thanks to lotus and fairy moon (and aliza on another site )

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 11:21:48 PM »
fairey moon and lotus of light were the only ones that were right last year about my ex not working out. i saw my notes from calling her and she said i need to eventually move on from my ex H. i would chat or call in the future with both of these ladys

Thanks for sharing your experience, I've read with them both, I was losing hope. LOL says my poi will be back after he heals and we'll reconnect.

This can take years though, please don't put your life on standby mode like I did. Both of them told me the same and look more than a year later my ex still never reached out and is still with his girlfriend (I don't need him anymore but if one day he does reach out maybe the readers were right but just way off on timing. But so far à year later nothing has changed)

Thanks for the advice, I'm still moving on. I have a date on Saturday, im.open to anything at this point.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2017, 07:11:27 AM »

Thanks for the advice, I'm still moving on. I have a date on Saturday, im.open to anything at this point.

That's great!! All the best for Saturday 😊😊😊

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2017, 07:16:22 AM »
 :)

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2017, 04:24:10 PM »
moving on when things arent moving forwards is always the best option. you can always see how your ex is later. but your life is still what u make it. i had to learn the hard way but my readings were good on my person. she was just not for me because she is selfish. i know we all have different reviews about psychics but i enjoyed my readings, i learned from them. sometimes u just want to hear what u want to hear. also things change becasue u figure out that u deserve a lot more in life

sometimes u may get back with someone to find out it was just not what u wanted. i do think moving towards the future is good and also not being a relationship and having fun is good for you too. u dont need somebody all the time.

everybody just do you!!

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2017, 03:09:21 AM »
This has been the most accurate with me so far on my love issue. She gave me several predictions such as contact in x and watch for this in x and three have come to pass already just as described. She also was very detailed on description of my ex and her version of what is to come makes perfect sense, so for me there's a really damn good connection.

She gave me predictions, warning, picked up on drinking then later emailed me a few times to tell me more.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2017, 08:43:21 PM »
Yeah she picked up on drinking and emailed me as well. Have her predictions turned out for you, or still pending?

Some came and some still pending

Offline Epic08

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2017, 09:39:55 PM »
She didn't connect with me. Made assumptions about my POI based on age and oh yeah his 'supposed' drinking came up as well. How many of us is that now? I'm happy she worked for some but for me she was a joke

Offline Love-33

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2017, 09:49:35 PM »
Yeah she says that to so many people it's crazy. She hasn't been correct on my end. Sometimes she guesses right sometimes she guesses wrong. At least she tries lol

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2017, 10:15:44 PM »
But in my case it was the problem, he's a drinker and that caused alot of drama. She picked up right about other stuff. So who knows

Offline britbrat

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 12:11:52 AM »
Maybe there is a certain card that comes up and she interprets it the same for everyone?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 12:40:02 AM »
Maybe there is a certain card that comes up and she interprets it the same for everyone?

She's psychic but uses tarot cards as a secondary tool.  I haven't ever had her say anything about drinking for my POI.  I've only been talking to her since October, but everything has come to pass as she's stated.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2017, 01:01:12 AM »
Same for me, he drinks to numb feelings and cope, but not to get drunk So it was like a key part of what he's thinking/feeling and what may influence things. QoC said drinking too 😐

She said it part of the chemical imbalance and aniexty, told me to get stronger so when he talks to me I can cope without getting upset. He has extreme aniexty and is hypersensitive and that makes him moody and stuff the I react and it caused drama. She picked up all that which is true.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2017, 03:42:44 AM »
she was super wrong for ME .. I read with her August of last year and her predictions were for 4 months out and she was absolutely wrong LIKE ABSOLUTELY

anything