Author Topic: Most overrated CP psychics?  (Read 4653 times)

Offline maroonlight

Most overrated CP psychics?
« on: April 09, 2017, 07:01:54 PM »
I haven't used CP for a couple weeks, and don't intend to again after so many disappointing readings. Sadly, I've read on other websites about particular psychics being accurate when they have been anything but with me.

In my experience, the most overrated psychics are:

Leo

Walter

Asia (Simply because of her ridiculous price and how everything she said was such an unrealistic fairy tale)

Abrielle (Again, huge fairy tale reader and not worth the price at all)

Aliza

Luna (Her rate went up so fast and she has alot of testimonials and is a customer favorite, again, full of fairy tales)

Liam

Jean

I was really expecting better from these psychics, but each and every one has been wrong for me.

I was especially shocked with Walter. He picked up on really specific scary accurate details, including the exact location of my birth mark, the exact date I last had communication with someone, but yet again not one prediction came true. He was completely wrong about my ex coming back and reaching out to me, and his predictions for my current POI have not yet panned out. I feel ashamed to say I've called him several times simply because he has picked up on so much correctly, but nothing he says happens.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 07:04:06 PM by maroonlight »