Author Topic: Keeps new policy  (Read 5798 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Keeps new policy
« on: April 08, 2017, 05:59:14 AM »
Just got this email

Thank you for contacting Keen.

Please note that accounts that are or once were an advisor account can no longer leave feedback on other advisor's listing. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Wtf. I'd love to leave feedback

Offline HornetKick

Re: Keens new policy
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 03:55:42 PM »
Do you read on Keen?

Offline glamgal

Re: Keens new policy
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 04:56:22 PM »
Do you read on Keen?

I was wondering the same thing...

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Keeps new policy
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 05:00:52 PM »
I did.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 06:40:03 PM »
So, if you have psychic ability (if you dont mind me asking) why do you call?  :o

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 07:26:19 PM »
So, if you have psychic ability (if you dont mind me asking) why do you call?  :o

I have the ability but I call because I don't always trust my instincts when it comes to my situations. I'm afraid my instincts are clouded by what I want and just need clarification or a reality check.

Offline sharon

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 08:32:00 PM »

I have the ability but I call because I don't always trust my instincts when it comes to my situations. I'm afraid my instincts are clouded by what I want and just need clarification or a reality check.

How many accounts do you have here?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 11:00:29 PM »
It's hard for a psychic to read for themselves. It's like holding a book right in front of your nose and trying to read. You need some distance to focus.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 12:38:18 AM »

Not sure what you mean by that, but I have one. Why would I have multiple, and I'm not even sure why you'd think I'd have multiple?

moonlight412

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 01:00:58 AM »

Not sure what you mean by that, but I have one. Why would I have multiple, and I'm not even sure why you'd think I'd have multiple?

Hahahah! I think most of us got confused, if not everyone, because couple of people asked Alchemist13 that if he/she is a readers on keen and if they have psychic ability why do they call...and you replied to that post....it looked like you are Alchemist13 replying from a different account!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 01:03:08 AM »
I know psychics that call other psychics..You can't read yourself

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 01:05:39 AM »

Hahahah! I think most of us got confused, if not everyone, because couple of people asked Alchemist13 that if he/she is a readers on keen and if they have psychic ability why do they call...and you replied to that post....it looked like you are Alchemist13 replying from a different account!

Oh lol no. I'm not even sure who that person is, sorry. I was just saying from personal experience.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 01:29:10 AM »
Were you two successful readers on keen? I've always been curious about how much readers make but of course I would never ask

I wasn't a reader on Keen, or anywhere. I was just saying personally. Sorry for any confusion :(

Rediska

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2017, 01:53:58 AM »

Are we long lost sisters? I can relate to this so much.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2017, 02:12:09 AM »

Are we long lost sisters? I can relate to this so much.

I can usually tell how something is going to go - good or bad - and get feelings about things.  But when it comes to myself.... like especially with someone I'm with, when there's a fight or separation or something, if I feel like things aren't over or if I think something good, I question myself thinking I'm in denial or something lol  I'm always told "you're intuitive and empathic, you already know the answer."  It's like I know, but I want confirmation that I'm not just in denial and that what I'm feeling is what's going to happen lol  I have off days when I'm really picking up on someone else's energy too, it effects me so much.  I couldn't imagine doing readings and such.