Author Topic: Tools or no tools?  (Read 4349 times)

Offline verb18

Tools or no tools?
« on: April 02, 2017, 06:39:10 PM »
Just wondering what everyone's take is on this...

do you find readers that use tools like tarot to be more on point, or for clairvoyants or empaths to be more on point? In this context I am talking about predictions - not looking into peoples feelings

Offline Wildheart81

Re: Tools or no tools?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 11:39:44 PM »
I am not sure what to say.

I had a reader tell me that anyone who uses Cards is NOT a psychic but an interpreter of the cards. This person Richard Ravenhawke uses a method known as "Walking Trance" who only needs an object that belongs to you for him to get the energy needed to give you a reading. For him is so sure of his ability that he proclaims I will read your past and if it is not accurate then the reading will stop and there wont be a charge. If it is accurate then he continues with your present and then your future.

However I did a reading with https://www.facebook.com/psychicolha/ and she used the Russian Gypsy cards and she was the most accurate of all the readers I have tried either in person or online. Her method is putting a small spread in front of her and taking a few moments before speaking and telling you what she sees.

The Card readers I dislike are ones who simply tell you the meaning of each card but are not really saying things like " I see you getting a new job" or "you will be taking a trip this year somewhere near water" etc.

It is frustrating when you give a reader their business and nothing comes to pass as they predicted.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 12:56:57 AM »
I feel that cards are okay to use. Some use it as a second clarification for what they see.

One of my favorites uses crystals and tarot. He also will do auras if he can see it. He sees further into the future. Like the greater outcome he sees.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 01:03:15 AM »
Tools with a hint of other abilities ..Friend sue uses angel cards and she has been pretty spot on.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 01:19:44 AM »
Excellent  card reader http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/treu-destiny/5304068?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

Offline verb18

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 02:06:37 AM »
Tools with a hint of other abilities ..Friend sue uses angel cards and she has been pretty spot on.

Looooveee FriendSue!!!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 03:59:13 AM »
No tools. If they read tarot, I want them intuitive and not just reading meanings. If they ask for birthdays, I cut out. I don't do that stuff. If you're going to ask my birthday then you'd better be doing a full on chart reading and none of that newspaper section with astrology.
They can read dead monkey poop for all I care as long as they are able to not rely on dead monkey poop. Or tarot. Or birthdays. Their abilities need to be flexile and adaptable. I don't want props. I want intuition.

stargazer

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 09:25:49 AM »
Just wondering what everyone's take is on this...

do you find readers that use tools like tarot to be more on point, or for clairvoyants or empaths to be more on point? In this context I am talking about predictions - not looking into peoples feelings
for predictions I prefer clairvoyants. Ive had readings where the reader has confirmed with tarot cards what they're seeing clairvoyantly, which I'm fine with. I personally prefer not to read with those who only use tools/read cards.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 03:34:14 PM »
No tools. If they read tarot, I want them intuitive and not just reading meanings. If they ask for birthdays, I cut out. I don't do that stuff. If you're going to ask my birthday then you'd better be doing a full on chart reading and none of that newspaper section with astrology.
They can read dead monkey poop for all I care as long as they are able to not rely on dead monkey poop. Or tarot. Or birthdays. Their abilities need to be flexile and adaptable. I don't want props. I want intuition.

Totally, totally agree with this. General card readers make me hurl as if they have a gift. Really?
Now intuitive card readers is a different ballgame, but is still the last option on my list.

Offline verb18

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 04:13:06 PM »

Totally, totally agree with this. General card readers make me hurl as if they have a gift. Really?
Now intuitive card readers is a different ballgame, but is still the last option on my list.

I agree... I think readers who use cards as tools to clarify are different than straight up tarot readers 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2017, 04:43:38 AM »
I am not sure what to say.

I had a reader tell me that anyone who uses Cards is NOT a psychic but an interpreter of the cards. This person Richard Ravenhawke uses a method known as "Walking Trance" who only needs an object that belongs to you for him to get the energy needed to give you a reading. For him is so sure of his ability that he proclaims I will read your past and if it is not accurate then the reading will stop and there wont be a charge. If it is accurate then he continues with your present and then your future.

However I did a reading with https://www.facebook.com/psychicolha/ and she used the Russian Gypsy cards and she was the most accurate of all the readers I have tried either in person or online. Her method is putting a small spread in front of her and taking a few moments before speaking and telling you what she sees.

The Card readers I dislike are ones who simply tell you the meaning of each card but are not really saying things like " I see you getting a new job" or "you will be taking a trip this year somewhere near water" etc.

It is frustrating when you give a reader their business and nothing comes to pass as they predicted.
Did you get a reading online or in person from Olha? What did she charge?

moonlight412

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2017, 05:48:04 PM »
I like to see when users have written no tools and can still be spot on with current situation, past, future predictions( are good to hear but can't verify them)..

However I am like others if they use  tools to elaborate on something, with their intuition then I dont mind spending my dollars but not paying 4-5 bucks per minute for regular tarot card- I can do that online for free!