Author Topic: Nothing come true  (Read 7843 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Nothing come true
« on: March 30, 2017, 04:38:16 PM »
Well Feb and March has come and gone no contract from that girl I like and I have read with all the psychi on here that you guys recommend. The good thing about this is that girl for no reason unblock me from Facebook messenger but when I text her I get no replies but she does read the text. All the psychi said she like me a lot but scary of being too close to me well I gonna tell her how I feel about her and see what happen if I get reject I move on. But some psychi said don't tell her she not ready lol I gonna do it anyways.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 04:39:57 PM by lostsoul209 »

ladya

Re: Nothing come true
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 04:51:59 PM »
if a person is actively ignoring you and blocking you - why do you want that person? you don't need a psychic to tell what's going on - the person's actions show it. you deserve better than that. i suggest you move on and find someone who will answer your texts and actually give you the time of day.

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 05:57:33 PM »
if a person is actively ignoring you and blocking you - why do you want that person? you don't need a psychic to tell what's going on - the person's actions show it. you deserve better than that. i suggest you move on and find someone who will answer your texts and actually give you the time of day.
amen to  this. Actions speak volumes. If a man or woman truly wants to be with someone, they don't ignore them or go without contact for days, weeks, etc. nor are they inconsistent.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 06:14:47 PM »
Well we were getting close into a relationship before she start pulling away. When Judi channel her ego said she like me but questioning about me but when she read her heart she said that she like me a lot and somewhat love me but too scary when we get close so she pull away then later she want to reconnect to me because she miss me it true what she said. But I move on after I tell her how I felt.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 06:27:56 PM »
Well we were getting close into a relationship before she start pulling away. When Judi channel her ego said she like me but questioning about me but when she read her heart she said that she like me a lot and somewhat love me but too scary when we get close so she pull away then later she want to reconnect to me because she miss me it true what she said. But I move on after I tell her how I felt.
people dont always act on their feelings though
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 06:59:00 PM by stargazer »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 06:35:39 PM »
Judi were right now with everything when she channel her heart. I just tell her hey I have a friend I like I wonder how she feel about me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 07:01:42 PM »
people dont always act on their feelings though

that's for sure.  so much easier to just go by what the person is showing, rather than getting readings and hoping they eventually will act.  A lesson that was hard to learn for me.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 07:02:44 PM »
You can't go on what Judi channels from their heart. They only act on what comes through the ego when she channels. The ego overrides the heart.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 07:23:07 PM »
You can't go on what Judi channels from their heart. They only act on what comes through the ego when she channels. The ego overrides the heart.
well when Judi read her ego she said she looking at me and she like me but she question a lot of thing about me but she think that it more of her not ready for a relationship then she read her heart.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2017, 03:49:09 AM »
Well Feb and March has come and gone no contract from that girl I like and I have read with all the psychi on here that you guys recommend. The good thing about this is that girl for no reason unblock me from Facebook messenger but when I text her I get no replies but she does read the text. All the psychi said she like me a lot but scary of being too close to me well I gonna tell her how I feel about her and see what happen if I get reject I move on. But some psychi said don't tell her she not ready lol I gonna do it anyways.

Oh terrible .Am sorry.Did u read with the popular ones ?people usually come back when you have moved on am sure telling her how u feel will only make you feel worse cz she may not respond how you would like to?sorry

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 08:54:55 AM »
they said she even love me and just hang on lol. I think I waited long enough I already talking to someone now.

stargazer

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 12:18:36 PM »
they said she even love me and just hang on lol. I think I waited long enough I already talking to someone now.
good for u. Move on and stop wasting time & money getting readings about her. If she comes back you can deal with it then :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:23:40 PM by stargazer »

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 06:55:04 PM »
So sorry LostSoul - your story/outcome is too common on this forum. Love does not behave like this! These so called psychics did to you what they did to me, and hundreds more - they feed on pain, loss and fear! Good for you for moving on!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »
So sorry LostSoul - your story/outcome is too common on this forum. Love does not behave like this! These so called psychics did to you what they did to me, and hundreds more - they feed on pain, loss and fear! Good for you for moving on!

Very true..I figured most psychics are phonies when I ask them if I have any new love interest coming in?& most say No coz you are stuck on your POI& his energy around you is strong you will work it out.okay!??i met someone last week who asked me out on a date !none of u could see that?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2017, 07:49:47 PM »
I agree. These psychics are all full of crap. You are definitely not the only one that has gone through this. I have as well. My poi is in my life but, it seems as though after 5 years it's not going any further. I'm tired of all the hurt and pain and psychics lying and saying what they think you want to hear. Then when you tell them it's incorrect they try to convince you that you're wrong when you're living it. Even the ones I thought were good, aren't. Just because they can get a few things right doesn't mean anything. I am here with you and for you.

anything