Author Topic: Keen feedback  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Keen feedback
« on: March 27, 2017, 08:09:44 AM »
I've noticed lately that I can't leave feedback for anybody. Is this a glitch or there something going on with keen lately?

Offline bluebelle

Re: Keen feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 02:25:54 PM »
I noticed that when I closed my account once, and reopened a few weeks later, I was no longer able to leave feedback...very strange.  I never called them about it, but it was weird.  I always figured it was a glitch in their system or something.  I did feel bad because I wanted to leave feedback for a few good readers at the time.

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 02:40:28 PM »
There's a time limit of two weeks to leave feedback . This is stated somewhere in their policy

Offline verb18

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 03:31:44 PM »
This has been happening to me too!

No - literally right after the chat, I cannot leave feedback. The button that used to say "leave feedback" disappeared, and when I go back into My Favorite Advisors where it says leave feedback at the top and I click on it, nothing is there.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 03:32:42 PM »
Maybe it's yet another keen bug. If it bugs you that much, contact Keen and let them know

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 03:39:45 PM »
This has been happening to me too!

No - literally right after the chat, I cannot leave feedback. The button that used to say "leave feedback" disappeared, and when I go back into My Favorite Advisors where it says leave feedback at the top and I click on it, nothing is there.

That's what happened to me too

moonlight412

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 01:29:32 AM »
It does for me on and off..for one reading it lets me, and for another it doesn't. Also, I think if you use free minutes then it doesn't let you leave review..at least for me that's the case..

I have noticed for some good readers who are mentioned here - Zadalia, Aries Intuition, LOL, etc.. there are feedback by same person over and over! I thought that was pretty interesting!

Offline verb18

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 04:25:13 AM »
It does for me on and off..for one reading it lets me, and for another it doesn't. Also, I think if you use free minutes then it doesn't let you leave review..at least for me that's the case..

I have noticed for some good readers who are mentioned here - Zadalia, Aries Intuition, LOL, etc.. there are feedback by same person over and over! I thought that was pretty interesting!

I've noticed that on SO MANY pages! however some people call advisors frequently and may go back into their "leave feedback" page and leave a bunch of feedback at once, or over a few days.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 04:38:24 AM »
Yeah there's no option for feedback and I just talked to to readers I want to give him good feedback period I need to call the customer service and let him know what's going on

anything