Author Topic: The latest on my story...  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Bostongirl

The latest on my story...
« on: March 26, 2017, 05:00:46 PM »
Well I must say Tarot by Penelope has been spot on with whats happening now. Not sure how great any of them are at predicting the future. Yes, I was at an event yesterday and my PIO friend who also blacklisted me because of a lie they were told about me came up and hugged me. His concerns were that I move on and put this to rest.
I was contacted by his #2 person in his group 2 weeks ago to sponsor my group. I did feel at the time it was a feeler to see how I would react. I expect in the next couple of weeks my PIO will reach out to me.
The only ones to pick up exactly was Diane731, and I would never have figured out the whole thing without Tarot by Penelope.
Diane731 did say we would talk at an event. She might have gotten the people mixed up. Even other people that were offish with me had were friendly towards me yesterday.
My person of interest was just as much a victim as I was. He was told by 4 or 5 people I stole money from a charity. He was used by those people to try and get rid of me and my group. So you can imagine he is also very angry. Its a good job I recorded the meeting I had with the chief board member at the charity were they blamed my PIO and others.
Again I wouldn't have uncovered it with out Penelope. 
99.9 percent of readers on keen are a waste of money.

moonlight412

Re: The latest on my story...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 07:52:03 PM »
Good things are falling in place for you!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 08:59:48 PM »
They sure our. The truth is out.... at last. Terrible what some people will do for greed. We all just need to let go and work on mending our friendship.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 11:56:50 PM »
Ness 21 did tell me last fall. That he had feelings for me but had turned away from me. She said there was a chance of contact in April. She didn't know why he wasn't speaking to me.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 12:29:34 AM »
Was diane 731 good with her timing for you?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 12:57:01 AM »
No her timing was off.

anything