Author Topic: Gabriella  (Read 2659 times)

Offline moneta

• Veterans
Gabriella
« on: January 29, 2011, 08:57:57 PM »
Hi everyone,

I can't remember who, but someone had mentioned the free tarot card reading by Gabriella. She did email me an indepth tarot card reading. She told me I was entering a good period of happiness blah blah. And then I think for $50 she was giong to do some ritual or send some energy my way.  I am curious to know if it is a generic email that is sent to everyone or if she types one out for everyone. I mean i got the reading within an hr. And now she keeps sending me emails with different prices in each one.....she claims to be waiting for my response and almost feels embarassed. She claims we will become like the bestest of friends lol.  I know she is running a busines not looking for new friendships. I thought the tarot reading was pretty good though.

Offline kiki155

Re: Gabriella
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 10:39:42 PM »
This is a total scam. I did it twice, using two different email addresses. PT also did it. My second reading was almost the same as hers. I already unsubscribed to the email list, because I got like three emails saying the same stuff she said to you. The tarot reading was interesting, but I think it stops at interesting. Scam scam scam.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 12:37:31 AM »
lol good to know KIKI. Yeah, I keep getting emails that she's thinking bout me and the new cycle is starting blah blah. I think yesterday I was told I could even win a lottery worth millions lol!!!!! I am gonna unsubscribe right now too!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 12:56:40 AM »
Sorry Guys!!!! :-\

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 05:40:11 AM »
No worries Angel guided.......i think when she mentioned i'd win the lottery worth millions...i really just laughed out loud lol! hahha If that were the case, i'd leave canada and move to like Switzerland and live the life..........SM is more than welcome to join me    :P