Author Topic: Somewhat Random Thought: "Psychics" completely nutso?  (Read 3450 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Somewhat Random Thought: "Psychics" completely nutso?
« on: April 16, 2017, 02:14:34 PM »
Have you ever wondered if any of these psychics are really not psychic at all but completely nutso? Think the "end of the world" person on the streets in a major city. Totally 100% believes what they are saying is true, but wayyy out of touch with reality.

Or the people who have theories about conspiracies, aliens, etc all that stuff. Like THAT type of person becomes convinced they are psychic and talk to angels/spirits/etc and then charges for it, and the "beauty" of it is that people pay on the spot and not "After it's come true" and give feedback the same way, so ... you rarely if ever found out they're totally full of it.

Haha. I've wondered that a few times. That's why I pretty much only go on recommendations.

Or, it's someone who isn't that nice who just thinks people are desperate suckers, sitting in their living room watching TV on their laptop... keeps chat open... etc.

Rediska

Re: Somewhat Random Thought: "Psychics" completely nutso?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 05:20:37 PM »
 I think some are excellent intuitives (something anyone can develop-intuition), have general empathy, logical guessers and great wanna-be psychologists and therefore think they're psychics because they can guess a couple of details here and there and make mini-predictions. Fun fact: anyone can speak to their closest girlfriends (if they have decent ones to began with that aren't apathetic) and tell them their situation and I can bet you that those girls can make the same exact predictions and throw in some timeframes here and there.  I also made predictions for myself and have gotten them right whereas those psychics have gotten them wrong. Am I psychic? Nope, just intuitive coupled with empathy and I am good at weeding out people's thought processes and intents due to my own life experiences.

I think the real psychics are the ones who can state extreme specifics and end up being right. Extreme specifics that there is absolutely no way of them knowing. For example, a birthmark or when you and that person started dating vs when you guys ended things. Or if they can pull out actual names and dates. I know a psychic on CP.com who is well known for this and it is because she is a channeler. I think she is the real deal.

I also think there are some who believe they genuinely speak with angels, spirit guides, etc., when in reality it is just in their head. Ouch, I know, but these things DO happen.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 03:52:28 PM »
Have you ever wondered if any of these psychics are really not psychic at all but completely nutso? Think the "end of the world" person on the streets in a major city. Totally 100% believes what they are saying is true, but wayyy out of touch with reality.

Or the people who have theories about conspiracies, aliens, etc all that stuff. Like THAT type of person becomes convinced they are psychic and talk to angels/spirits/etc and then charges for it, and the "beauty" of it is that people pay on the spot and not "After it's come true" and give feedback the same way, so ... you rarely if ever found out they're totally full of it.

Haha. I've wondered that a few times. That's why I pretty much only go on recommendations.

Or, it's someone who isn't that nice who just thinks people are desperate suckers, sitting in their living room watching TV on their laptop... keeps chat open... etc.

I've always wondered if some of them truly believe they are psychic, which I'm sure some do. But many are probably in situations like being single parents and are taking advantage of the work from home schedule and extra money. Some are probably also just doing it out of greed.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 09:30:30 PM »
I think some are excellent intuitives (something anyone can develop-intuition), have general empathy, logical guessers and great wanna-be psychologists and therefore think they're psychics because they can guess a couple of details here and there and make mini-predictions. Fun fact: anyone can speak to their closest girlfriends (if they have decent ones to began with that aren't apathetic) and tell them their situation and I can bet you that those girls can make the same exact predictions and throw in some timeframes here and there.  I also made predictions for myself and have gotten them right whereas those psychics have gotten them wrong. Am I psychic? Nope, just intuitive coupled with empathy and I am good at weeding out people's thought processes and intents due to my own life experiences.

I think the real psychics are the ones who can state extreme specifics and end up being right. Extreme specifics that there is absolutely no way of them knowing. For example, a birthmark or when you and that person started dating vs when you guys ended things. Or if they can pull out actual names and dates. I know a psychic on CP.com who is well known for this and it is because she is a channeler. I think she is the real deal.

I also think there are some who believe they genuinely speak with angels, spirit guides, etc., when in reality it is just in their head. Ouch, I know, but these things DO happen.

Walter from CP was actual able to pinpoint the house I am living in as well as my birth mark, which scared me because it seemed so incredibly accurate, but all of his predictions were wrong. I could not understand how he knew these things but not the predictions..I think he does have some psychic ability, but prediction wise he has not worked for me on either POI.

Amb

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 09:33:41 PM »
Tara from CP picked up a rare disability with someone I called about without me prompting anything. It freaked me out at the time. Still waiting to see if things unfold from her read.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 10:08:33 PM by Amb »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 11:07:02 PM »
Well here we are again winderung how much info someone can dig up on the internet with know how. You can zoom in on s person's house with google Earth. Usually not hard yo fund an address online, though do need first and last name. Is you birthmark visible in any online pics? Is your fiend's disability stated somehow online? However, I do believe in remote viewers. I believe in remote viewers and scammers, with the latter being more common.

No the birth mark is actually on my butt. Lol so it's not visible in pictures. So he either made a really lucky guess or was able to psychically read me minus the predictions.

Amb

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 11:28:11 PM »
Well here we are again winderung how much info someone can dig up on the internet with know how. You can zoom in on s person's house with google Earth. Usually not hard yo fund an address online, though do need first and last name. Is you birthmark visible in any online pics? Is your fiend's disability stated somehow online? However, I do believe in remote viewers. I believe in remote viewers and scammers, with the latter being more common.

No, their disability is nowhere online. I'm not easily searchable nor are they.

Amb

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 05:06:42 AM »

No the birth mark is actually on my butt. Lol so it's not visible in pictures. So he either made a really lucky guess or was able to psychically read me minus the predictions.

Well now we know where your birthmark is! Lol. Now we just need to figure out your name and give you an accurate reading!! Haha!  So tru x, you can find anything with technology today. I've found tons of info on people. People put so much stuff about themselves out there just waiting to be found.

About 5 years ago, some friends and I did a sweep on ourselves on the internet, as one was a victim of identity theft. I was amazed how much stuff was out there about me....I meticulously had my info removed from a lot of places. Can't get rid of a few, but my last name is pretty common, so I'm pretty hard to find. Just one pic of me left online I have to have removed.

Psychics can do the same and get info if they want it. Not sure if they would take the time to do so though. There are plenty of lambs lined up for slaughter after we're long gone. Lol

I do believe some people (few and far between) do have a gift, it's not 100% accurate, but sometimes it can be eerily spot on. Actually, I believe we all have the gift to some degree. We've all had that gut feeling right? I know I have....that's our intuition.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 05:35:34 AM by Amb »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 12:17:58 AM »

Well now we know where your birthmark is! Lol. Now we just need to figure out your name and give you an accurate reading!! Haha!  So tru x, you can find anything with technology today. I've found tons of info on people. People put so much stuff about themselves out there just waiting to be found.

About 5 years ago, some friends and I did a sweep on ourselves on the internet, as one was a victim of identity theft. I was amazed how much stuff was out there about me....I meticulously had my info removed from a lot of places. Can't get rid of a few, but my last name is pretty common, so I'm pretty hard to find. Just one pic of me left online I have to have removed.

Psychics can do the same and get info if they want it. Not sure if they would take the time to do so though. There are plenty of lambs lined up for slaughter after we're long gone. Lol

I do believe some people (few and far between) do have a gift, it's not 100% accurate, but sometimes it can be eerily spot on. Actually, I believe we all have the gift to some degree. We've all had that gut feeling right? I know I have....that's our intuition.

We can find out alot of info about people on the internet, yes. I don't use any social media at all myself though. I think psychics are more likely to share notes than to actually take the time to look us up. The things that Walter knew about me there wasn't a way for him to find out through the internet..I had never even called him before. But after that I kept calling him because he had been so accurate on those things..he was even able to pinpoint the specific day of the week that I last had contact with my POI...so yeah, really strange.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 01:36:18 AM »
Nutso--- not sure.

I do think many of them are dogmatic in their beliefs. For example, I was "entwined", for lack of a better word, with a Keen.com psychic for years who tried to force her religious beliefs and practices down my throat. Not to mention she actually believed all the inaccurate stuff she was seeing for me - delusional or in denial???I think a bit of both. She turned out to be extremely inaccurate.

I googled this woman. Turns out that in the 90s,  she made some EXTREMELY INACCURATE  predictions about celebrities and politicians to her hometown newspaper. But she kept going and advertising her psychic business years in the early 2000s (when I started calling her) to the present! So is it nutso? Delusional? Or scammer?

anything