Author Topic: Who do I believe?  (Read 2771 times)

Offline Joy2U

Who do I believe?
« on: March 22, 2017, 05:17:07 PM »
I have 5 favorites that I go to. I have a POI that I want to know if we are going to reconnect.
All 5 say yes, but each one has a slightly different perspective.
One says soon 10 days - and another says uncertain but before end of the year.
Some say we will go back and another says that will never happen but there will be contact.
My frustration is i don't know who to believe. I have my own doubts about rather the contact will happen.  I am where I started, no where. Has anyone been here?

Offline Jjj

Re: Who do I believe?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 07:24:55 PM »
Take it with a grain of salt and have faith in good and what you want. And then live life. (Easier said then done)

moonlight412

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 09:11:20 PM »
I have 5 favorites that I go to. I have a POI that I want to know if we are going to reconnect.
Some say we will go back and another says that will never happen but there will be contact.
My frustration is i don't know who to believe. I have my own doubts about rather the contact will happen.  I am where I started, no where. Has anyone been here?

I am right here with you..

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 02:55:34 AM »
yes, have been there. try not to think about any of your readings. In fact forget about them and live your life.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 03:20:33 AM »
Who are your 5 favorites? We want reviews.  ;)

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 01:42:22 AM »
I think you should listen to your gut. If you feel there will be nothing, then you are probably correct. (Been there, Keen.com psychic swore something would come of it and that I can change the outcome.... nothing happened... he cut off all contact with me...)

Don't settle for contact if there won't be a relationship. I, too, have settled for contact and it's just that- CONTACT. For me, it was the early 2000s, when AOL instant messenger was popular- our contact consisted of a brief IM on how  to code a website I was making for class. That's all...

Meanwhile, he was in a serious relationship! I had gone through one boyfriend- dating for a few a months. Guess what? While my own relationship was "meh", it was "meh" because I was soooo focused on this other guy!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »
I think you should listen to your gut. If you feel there will be nothing, then you are probably correct. (Been there, Keen.com psychic swore something would come of it and that I can change the outcome.... nothing happened... he cut off all contact with me...)

Don't settle for contact if there won't be a relationship. I, too, have settled for contact and it's just that- CONTACT. For me, it was the early 2000s, when AOL instant messenger was popular- our contact consisted of a brief IM on how  to code a website I was making for class. That's all...

Meanwhile, he was in a serious relationship! I had gone through one boyfriend- dating for a few a months. Guess what? While my own relationship was "meh", it was "meh" because I was soooo focused on this other guy!

Oh I so agree with this.  what good is contact if there is no forward movement.  sometimes that's all it is is someone reaching out to say hi, or they're just bored.  I think these readings make us believe there's more to these contact predictions than there actually is..

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 05:12:20 PM »
Also, if a "psychic" tells you to initiate contact, take it with a grain of salt. Yes, maybe you should initiate contact, get rejected, and have closure. (It will feel better in the long run.) However, in the early 2000s, I had a psychic tell me that my POI liked the IM messages I was leaving (b/c my POI didn't respond to them). She said I should keep sending them.

And then I thought, if he liked them, he would respond and ask me for another date. Maybe not the instant I sent the message, but at some point, he would have written back and said "Hey, how are you? Want to get some coffee?" But nope, I got NOTHING b/c he had a new gf!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 05:17:08 PM »
Also, if a "psychic" tells you to initiate contact, take it with a grain of salt. Yes, maybe you should initiate contact, get rejected, and have closure. (It will feel better in the long run.) However, in the early 2000s, I had a psychic tell me that my POI liked the IM messages I was leaving (b/c my POI didn't respond to them). She said I should keep sending them.

And then I thought, if he liked them, he would respond and ask me for another date. Maybe not the instant I sent the message, but at some point, he would have written back and said "Hey, how are you? Want to get some coffee?" But nope, I got NOTHING b/c he had a new gf!

I hear you..and trust me, sometimes even if they want to get together, or respond back more elaborately, it still means nothing and goes no where. (happened to me LOL).  Not just with the guy I was calling psychics about, but someone in my past that always came back around and gave more, but it still went no where.  Thank GOD I wasn't calling psychics then though and wasting my money.  I would probably still be hanging on!

anything