Author Topic: Email Readings  (Read 7327 times)

moonlight412

Email Readings
« on: March 20, 2017, 11:22:07 PM »
Has anyone of you gotten an email reading with anyone? Any suggestions?

I have few Keen dollars I want to use up, but I don't want to call or chat anyone. I tried this KelliCares person for email reading, and she was not good, because I think her ad said 3 questions for $5, and then when I paid and emailed, she said I can ask only one question, so I picked up one question, to that she replied in one line. So, I obviously don't want that!

Please let me know if anyone of you have tried email reading and your experiences.

Thanks!

Offline Shayalay

Re: Email Readings
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 11:55:26 PM »
Yes with only one reader and it was equal to voice or chat with her.

moonlight412

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 01:51:51 AM »
Cool! Thanks @ScorpioRising and @Shayalay

I will try check out Kisha and The new person, will try whoever fits into the money I have left..

@Shayalay- who did you try? how did you like them?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 01:59:45 AM »
Allie Theiss. She was who I started with and was my only reader for a few years. I liked her a lot, still do but she isn't doing readings anymore.  :( She's good longer-term and rocks at third parties, both more difficult qualities to find in a reader as we all know.

moonlight412

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 02:07:29 AM »
Ooh she has her own book, blog and what not now.. I guess that's why she has stopped reading

https://allietheiss.com/

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 02:10:13 AM »
Yeah, she has other stuff going on. We're Facebook friends too. Twice in the past year she has offered readings again though. She advertises those on her professional FB page, Allie Theiss Friends.

moonlight412

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 02:14:46 AM »
I will check that out! Thanks!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 05:03:48 AM »
MS Lisa M has been absolutely amazing for email reads for me. Like that woman slayed some shit seriously. And her emails are long and detailed. If you're all, When will he contact meeeee , it's not going to be as great. If you want real insight, contact her. She's pegged 2 of my ex husbands and a boyfriend ridiculously well. She can be bitch and blunt. BUT she knows some stuff. I haven't contacted her in a long time and she works better when you pace reads. Email reads though are her strength. And she's empowering.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 05:09:44 AM »
Oh never mind, she's more than $5. $5 ? Are are serious? You're not getting a good reader that way. I heard there's some Penelope person on Etsy who is good and she's $30 or something. I haven't tried her. If I'm getting an email read, I want short story form. That means a lot of text. That means a LOT to explain. I'm willing to spend up to $60 for it IF I know the person is good and allows for followup questions.

Keep in mind, Keen eats a bunch of their price, like 40% esp these days which is why they're raising prices. You've got to be realistic and go with your instincts. Not just with what we suggest, because it's totally obvious that we don't agree with on every reader and it's like herding cats here.

Comes back to listening to your own intuition in the end. No one can argue that.

moonlight412

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 10:49:36 AM »
No, I have like 20 bucks to spare and I can add some more but I don't want a one line answer for 15-20 bucks I spend so that's why seeking advice. I tried the $5 one and got like 5 word answer, don't want that. I mean it's the reader who has posted their ad, i didn't force them to read for me in 5 bucks so at least be truthful. Like some readers say that for $10 they will answer yes no question and that's fine. But this reader said 3 detailed answers for 5 bucks, then changed it to one question.. and my definition of detailed is at least 7-8 sentences especially when i am asking a broad question.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will check out Ms Lisa M.

Turns out Kisha has stopped doing the email readings. And still waiting to hear from The Lady of Light.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 01:24:26 PM »
FWIW, MsLisaM was horribly wrong for me in predictions although decent with reading him and his issues. In predictions, the good things never happened and the one very bad thing was the opposite. I was in the first serious rupture with POI, entirely his fault and doing, and she told me he would not make contact with me, I would have to do it. Nope. He came crawling back a month later, exactly as predicted by everyone else and only one day off from Gaylene's predicted date. I think I talked to Lisa once more after that, and unless she was predicting years out, it was all fairy tales. I haven't talked to her since.

This was my experience. YMMV, of course.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:39:01 PM by Shayalay »

moonlight412

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 02:06:29 PM »
Ah thanks! Makes sense..

Offline Beesa

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 03:46:16 PM »
Ms Lisa M was never fairytale for me. She's harsh... her big predictions went through but not the minor ones. Like she called 2 of my marriages and divorces time wise and also nailed the personalities perfectly.

ladya

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2017, 03:47:28 PM »
Ms Lisa M never worked out for me either and i read with her several times in the past. her readings did a 180. from completely negative to completely positive within a month time span.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2017, 03:52:01 PM »
Ms Lisa M was never fairytale for me. She's harsh... her big predictions went through but not the minor ones. Like she called 2 of my marriages and divorces time wise and also nailed the personalities perfectly.

She gave me a great outcome so good, I'm hoping maybe her timing was off by two years. She was wrong in saying he would not contact me though, and as she was predicting the first after-break-up communication, I consider that a significant miss and can't really get past it. However, maybe she's an outcome reader for me. We'll see.  :)