Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234825 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #645 on: August 28, 2019, 05:47:46 AM »
her numbers going from days to weeks to months to years is what scares me. I am not even scared of spiders anymore but I am legit scared of these numbers :X

Offline montauk

« Reply #646 on: September 04, 2019, 01:15:58 AM »
so i was reading chat transcript with Gaylene from May, and she said poi will try to ask me out again in 7 (after I turned him down in May),
and I just realized 7 probably meant July because that was when poi reached out again :o :o

Offline samantha87

« Reply #647 on: September 04, 2019, 04:06:20 AM »
I finally had the privilege of speaking to Gaylene on the phone this past Saturday.  Honestly, her predictions have not really changed and in fact something I didn't believe to be feasible might very well come to fruition.  While her predictions were not overtly negative for me, she did emphasize how my patience would be tested more than it already has been with my ex, and boy has it been stretched to capacity.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #648 on: September 04, 2019, 03:14:37 PM »
How can I find this reader on Keen? Did she change her name?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #649 on: September 04, 2019, 03:17:44 PM »

She’s no longer on keen, unfortunately.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #650 on: September 04, 2019, 03:29:05 PM »

She’s no longer on keen, unfortunately.

Darn. Do you know how to get in touch with her?

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #651 on: September 05, 2019, 05:04:52 AM »
Her website is thirdeyelive.com but you will need a Click4advisor a cat to schedule call/chat with her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #652 on: September 06, 2019, 08:26:01 PM »
Does she have channelling abilities? In my last reading she kept saying stuff like he's saying and he's telling me

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #653 on: September 07, 2019, 09:59:27 PM »
@maggs Not sure. She did say that during my reading too

Offline montauk

« Reply #654 on: September 07, 2019, 10:37:14 PM »
she said she would be on yesterday and the weekend but she hasn't been on yet...

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #655 on: September 07, 2019, 11:23:25 PM »
Does she have channelling abilities? In my last reading she kept saying stuff like he's saying and he's telling me

I believe she does, whether she states it on her page or not.  She has told me things to come out of my POI's mouth exactly, and these are really off the cuff things, or ways he says things.  She has said things that he has said in the past which confirms to me she is really tuned in.  When I tell her how accurate she is on those statements because I can validate he has said them, she always thanks her guides! She has been so accurate for me.  Best way to reach her is schedule appts for anyone waiting.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #656 on: September 07, 2019, 11:49:39 PM »

I believe she does, whether she states it on her page or not.  She has told me things to come out of my POI's mouth exactly, and these are really off the cuff things, or ways he says things.  She has said things that he has said in the past which confirms to me she is really tuned in.  When I tell her how accurate she is on those statements because I can validate he has said them, she always thanks her guides! She has been so accurate for me.  Best way to reach her is schedule appts for anyone waiting.

Interesting! I thought she is just Tarot reader.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #657 on: September 07, 2019, 11:58:59 PM »
She specifically said he is saying he's fearful to communicate right now and that he said he thought that he could be the perfect boyfriend but realized he doesn't communicate and screwed it up. Then she said he said I'm not His girlfriend right now but we aren't broken up broken up. And I was like well he said consider myself single for now to give me an opportunity to move on while he gets his work and money situated but he wants to know if I start dating and she went oh no if you do then DO NOT tell him he's extremely jealous. Yep he is. Went to my nieces wedding and saw my ex husband while I was there so when I came back and was showing him wedding pictures I flipped by a few and he was like what are those and I was like my niece and ex husband and he grabbed my phone to see what he looked like 😂  I'm like dude really I divorced him its not a big deal but I get it since I looked up his baby mama on facebook 😂   this is the second reading 3 months apart she sees it moving forward Dec/Jan time. If only I had patience and a brain to stop reading. 

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #658 on: September 08, 2019, 12:19:34 AM »
I can’t find her on keen, does she have a personal site or am I searching wrong

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #659 on: September 08, 2019, 12:45:46 AM »
I can’t find her on keen, does she have a personal site or am I searching wrong

She left Keen while ago. And yes, she has a personal page. You can find its address in this thread. I don't have it right now to share.

anything