Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234802 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #630 on: August 25, 2019, 06:25:42 PM »
I have been 15th in her callback line for months and have tried to make appointments and nothing. It seems she is never online anymore.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #631 on: August 25, 2019, 06:28:36 PM »
Hhaha I am 16th for months ...I don't even know how to contact her either

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #632 on: August 25, 2019, 07:49:11 PM »
I would send a few requests and send a message asking if she has a preference. I usually reach her within 48 hours. I haven't been checking her page lately though so maybe she's not online much these days.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #633 on: August 25, 2019, 07:55:23 PM »
ahh! let me try doing that. Thank you <3

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #634 on: August 26, 2019, 01:37:16 AM »
Time frames are pushed out. Feeling shitty because this whole time I was thinking certain things would be happening in the time frame she originally gave me. Now they’re pushed out. For example, she got an 8 and thought August but is now saying it could be 8 months. Wtf. She got me and POI talking about me moving but only closer to him him not with him, But Yona in May predicted me and POI moving in together. I don’t know anymore.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #635 on: August 26, 2019, 02:06:10 AM »
oh I am sorry to hear that. I hope it happens sooner than later. What does your gut say? are you guys doing any better communication-wise?

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #636 on: August 26, 2019, 04:04:21 AM »
I don’t know. I see things her and others have said. Like closeness but she straight up predicted we would be in a relationship this month. End of this month. Then said it could be either weeks or months of me moving out closer to him. Yona actually said weeks after celebration. So I don’t know who’s right.

ladya

« Reply #637 on: August 26, 2019, 05:33:43 PM »
Time frames are pushed out. Feeling shitty because this whole time I was thinking certain things would be happening in the time frame she originally gave me. Now they’re pushed out. For example, she got an 8 and thought August but is now saying it could be 8 months. Wtf. She got me and POI talking about me moving but only closer to him him not with him, But Yona in May predicted me and POI moving in together. I don’t know anymore.

i find that her dates are usually either one further out or the number she gives more times than not is part of the date. This has been usually the case for me. Like for example lets say she gives you an 8, it could be 8th, 18, 28th. its hard to say until it passes and she usually interpreted her timing wrong. this is something i noticed with A LOT OF PSYCHICS lol. they'll say june but it can be june of next year or 2 years down the line they just see a month and think its that year and sometimes its not but sometimes it is. this is where i've come to the conclusion timing should be taken lightly because if you associate a good psychic with timing then you'll be disappointed. this is something i did in the past so ive learned i rather have an accurate prediction even if its further down the line than the psychic predicting an accurate timing but the prediction is with something or someone completely different or something of that sort. everyone rates accuracy of psychics different. i rather have a wildly off timing but the prediction happened than mixed up energies (which is why I dont like Yona and I know im probably one of the few on here that feels that way lol). anyways, so it could still happen just throw out the timing otherwise it'll drive you crazy.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 05:38:52 PM by ladya »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #638 on: August 26, 2019, 11:46:02 PM »
That’s true. There’s a lot she predicted a year ago that came to pass this year. But in this case since there is a baby involved I don’t know. I would think this situation is very different from the one I called about last year.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #639 on: August 27, 2019, 05:26:19 AM »
yeah I see...I mean looks like she was off by a year then for you?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #640 on: August 27, 2019, 10:37:33 PM »
Just wondering, has she ever given anyone an actually negative reading/outcome?

I was wondering the same thing. Not to me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #641 on: August 27, 2019, 10:48:38 PM »
I got positive also but I only read with her once almost 3 months ago. She said she was going to be on today but she isn't.

Offline username1111

« Reply #642 on: August 28, 2019, 01:12:17 AM »
I got positive also but I only read with her once almost 3 months ago. She said she was going to be on today but she isn't.

She pretty much always does that.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #643 on: August 28, 2019, 03:41:32 AM »
She didnt give me a negative reading per se or a negative outcome but she told me when I read with her back in March that my POI and I will take a while to get consistent. She said its not something that will happen quickly he is slow moving and her timeline was consistent in both the readings almost 5 months apart. She told me he will come around after summer in the first reading and in the second reading in july she gave me a turnaround timeline of 9-10. Could be weeks its not days or the dates the 9th or the 10th. I am not waiting years of course :-)

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #644 on: August 28, 2019, 04:38:24 AM »
The timing could be sept/oct (9/10), so that would be in line with "after summer".  Its one way of interpreting it, but weeks would also be around the same time too :)   When I had gotten a number from her before it was the months.