Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234804 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #615 on: August 20, 2019, 03:17:38 PM »
I thought of something that happened sooner! Sooner than she implied anyway. Via chat, I asked when I'd be feeling better because I'd been depressed. She said within 7, "let's hope it's not weeks" which has always meant she thinks it's weeks. I asked twice, "You don't think it's weeks, do you?" but she didn't answer.

Six days later it lifted dramatically because of an outside event. So yay, there's one. :)

yay that's good! I'm tempted to read with her again bc she was so sweet, and she does seem to work (predictionwise) for a lot of people on here. but i think since im still waiting on my predictions ill hold off for now

That's the smart choice. I've made the mistake of jumping the gun with readers I liked with no confirmation of connection. Smh

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #616 on: August 20, 2019, 08:50:14 PM »
I thought of something that happened sooner! Sooner than she implied anyway. Via chat, I asked when I'd be feeling better because I'd been depressed. She said within 7, "let's hope it's not weeks" which has always meant she thinks it's weeks. I asked twice, "You don't think it's weeks, do you?" but she didn't answer.

Six days later it lifted dramatically because of an outside event. So yay, there's one. :)

yay that's good! I'm tempted to read with her again bc she was so sweet, and she does seem to work (predictionwise) for a lot of people on here. but i think since im still waiting on my predictions ill hold off for now

That's the smart choice. I've made the mistake of jumping the gun with readers I liked with no confirmation of connection. Smh

urgh i know, i have a hard time letting things manifest and giving the predictions given enough time to actually come to pass. i always doubt myself and call other readers for confirmation. I feel like the reason why my situation has become stagnant is bc i've been calling about it. so i'm def trying to slow down hhaah

Same! I'm not looking for anymore confirmation. Just the willpower to stay on track.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #617 on: August 20, 2019, 09:55:50 PM »
Also just had a prediction she got a 6 for happen six months later. She thought it would be weeks though.

Even tho it came later than she thought (months instead of weeks), im happy it came to pass. I read with her late april/early may and she gave me a 2 and she said she felt it was 2 months (july), but it's now august and nothing....i hope its not 2 years  :-\

One time I got a number 4 from her
End up 4 years

So the prediction legit happened 4 years later? it so, she must be able to read really far out. and now im def starting to think its gonna be 2 years for me lol

Her prediction legit happened
To be honest that’s frustrated
I was thinking she is not correct for all those years

She gave me another number now
Which is 6
I wish not in years!!!!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #618 on: August 20, 2019, 10:37:38 PM »
She told me three until celebrations with my bf. If that's the wedding I can wait that long. If its anything else like just a solid commitment I'm going to die.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #619 on: August 20, 2019, 10:41:08 PM »
She gave me 3 months before he can offer something solid. I hope it’s not years lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #620 on: August 20, 2019, 11:45:20 PM »
@maggs-im hoping it would be a wedding. if it's gonna be 2 years for me, it's gonna be rough

That's what I'm saying 😂 I mean I love him and all but I'm not waiting 3 years for say a fancy dinner. 😂

Offline username1111

« Reply #621 on: August 21, 2019, 01:59:21 AM »
This is the rule to keep in mind about timing:

Happiness is never tomorrow.

If your happiness depends on something, some event, or someone's decisions some time in the future, you are going keep yourself unhappy. Whatever a psychic predicts, good or bad, it should not weight much on how you enjoy today. Whats available to us today and how we can make the best of it, is truly what counts.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #622 on: August 21, 2019, 02:12:41 AM »
This is the rule to keep in mind about timing:

Happiness is never tomorrow.

If your happiness depends on something, some event, or someone's decisions some time in the future, you are going keep yourself unhappy. Whatever a psychic predicts, good or bad, it should not weight much on how you enjoy today. Whats available to us today and how we can make the best of it, is truly what counts.

More curious when specifically doesn’t have timing for an upcoming prediction

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #623 on: August 25, 2019, 05:08:03 AM »
how does chat call back works on her website. I got it once but I don't remember now and have no idea what to click after I get a call from my chat :X Anyone who have used her site for chat please share how it works :) Thanks

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #624 on: August 25, 2019, 07:32:37 AM »
how does chat call back works on her website. I got it once but I don't remember now and have no idea what to click after I get a call from my chat :X Anyone who have used her site for chat please share how it works :) Thanks

Did her predictions pan out for you?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #625 on: August 25, 2019, 06:01:24 PM »
 :-X

Still waiting but I want to talk with her again :X  ;)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #626 on: August 25, 2019, 06:10:43 PM »
:-X

Still waiting but I want to talk with her again :X  ;)

I’ve been waiting in the chat line for ages and she called me last night .i logged straight on and someone had taken my space and she was busy.

Not very happy . 2nd time this has happened

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #627 on: August 25, 2019, 06:14:49 PM »
so you log in and click on what? I swear the first time ( and the only time I did chat with her) I was able to log in and get connected but after that I have no idea what to do when the call comes that it's my turn on chat :(

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #628 on: August 25, 2019, 06:18:43 PM »
Lol I know the feeling. If you felt you connected,  you should be fine. She's good and affordable.

I don't reccomend chat over phone chatting though. You have to be quick to catch her and it seems complicated fo me.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #629 on: August 25, 2019, 06:24:13 PM »
Lol I know the feeling. If you felt you connected,  you should be fine. She's good and affordable.

I don't reccomend chat over phone chatting though. You have to be quick to catch her and it seems complicated fo me.

yeah I agree. I did get a call last week that it was my turn to get on chat and for the love of God I couldn't figure out where the chat thing was on my account. I struggled for ten minutes and then I just gave up knowing that she is probably onto to the next person by then anyway

anything