Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235301 times)

josh34

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #510 on: June 02, 2019, 10:43:04 PM »
Well Gaylenes prediction for me didnt happen. She saw the number 2 for me back in march it has been two months we are now in Month 3 tomorrow but her prediction associated with number 2 hasnt happened. There is one more for after summer so we shall see.

Hang in there love <3 it might not be months! <3 in the meantime stay positive and keep living!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #511 on: June 02, 2019, 11:19:14 PM »
Does anyone know what is going on with her queue? I’m number one in line and see her coming online, but I haven’t moved. Is she only taking appointments right now?

She may be flipping between calls and chats. Just a thought.

Yeah maybe! I’ve been number one for about 4 days, which is starting to make me wonder if something is wrong with my callback feature.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #512 on: June 03, 2019, 12:51:22 AM »
Does anyone know what is going on with her queue? I’m number one in line and see her coming online, but I haven’t moved. Is she only taking appointments right now?

She may be flipping between calls and chats. Just a thought.

Yeah maybe! I’ve been number one for about 4 days, which is starting to make me wonder if something is wrong with my callback feature.

If she's not feeling well, she may be taking chatbacks exclusively until she feels well enough to talk.

Offline hope36

« Reply #513 on: June 11, 2019, 03:26:51 AM »
So I randomly scheduled a call for tomorrow, and AV approved it!!??!?!?!? I got an email stating she approved the callback! Usually it just goes to ghost-land and i'll delete it..i;ve scheduled calls/chats a bunch of times, and nothings ever been approved until now..  Does that mean they'll call me at that time, and she'll be ON?! Its tomorrow, but she accepted/approved it today, so am a little confused!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #514 on: June 11, 2019, 03:34:29 AM »
If she approved it she’ll call you at your appointment time (sometimes a few minutes late depending on how long the call before you went over)

Offline username1111

« Reply #515 on: June 11, 2019, 04:09:59 AM »
So I randomly scheduled a call for tomorrow, and AV approved it!!??!?!?!? I got an email stating she approved the callback! Usually it just goes to ghost-land and i'll delete it..i;ve scheduled calls/chats a bunch of times, and nothings ever been approved until now..  Does that mean they'll call me at that time, and she'll be ON?! Its tomorrow, but she accepted/approved it today, so am a little confused!

In theory yes. But keep in mind that Gaylene is known for her flakiness - So I would not hold my breath too much.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #516 on: June 11, 2019, 01:46:01 PM »

In theory yes. But keep in mind that Gaylene is known for her flakiness - So I would not hold my breath too much.

This happened to me once with her. She approved a scheduled call and I never got the call 🙄

Offline hope36

« Reply #517 on: June 11, 2019, 01:57:51 PM »
Thanks all!
I'll watch out for the call..will update tonight!

Offline hope36

« Reply #518 on: June 12, 2019, 12:24:44 AM »
Oh well, she didn't call at the time, her slot was open for 20min after, i tried rescheduling it twice but didn't get approved..
I already went through the chat queue once, and when it was my turn although i was online and ready, she was busy and I lost my spot

Just called their customer service and got a refund, wont be reading with her after all!

josh34

« Reply #519 on: June 12, 2019, 12:39:48 AM »
Oh well, she didn't call at the time, her slot was open for 20min after, i tried rescheduling it twice but didn't get approved..
I already went through the chat queue once, and when it was my turn although i was online and ready, she was busy and I lost my spot

Just called their customer service and got a refund, wont be reading with her after all!

I think she has a lot on her plate at the moment but if you decide you want to read with her then I would just keep trying

Offline hope36

« Reply #520 on: June 12, 2019, 12:49:21 AM »
I think she has a lot on her plate at the moment but if you decide you want to read with her then I would just keep trying
yeah, maybe someday! I just hate that site, its so hard to navigate and after month of trying to schedule stuff and losing spot on the callback request, am taking it as a sign to not read with her.. lol

josh34

« Reply #521 on: June 12, 2019, 12:53:00 AM »
yeah, maybe someday! I just hate that site, its so hard to navigate and after month of trying to schedule stuff and losing spot on the callback request, am taking it as a sign to not read with her.. lol

that's okay! I need to read with her again it has been a little while lol.This will help you sav some money too!

Offline miss_t

« Reply #522 on: June 12, 2019, 05:11:54 AM »
She’s online almost everyday, and yet her chatback queue is not moving. Is she only taking call appointments?

Offline miss_t

« Reply #523 on: June 13, 2019, 01:34:12 PM »
Was able to read with her. I’m not sure if we connected or not. Not a lot of predictions but more on “he feels this” or “he is saying this”. Can’t validate anything for now. Is she good with that? Is that like the current feelings of my poi? And when she says “he is saying this...” what does that mean? Is that his current thoughts or she’s predicting that he’s gonna say that to me?

I am somehow happy though that some of the things she said were in line with Kisha and QoC.

She gave me timeframe of 3-4 months. She didn’t say days or weeks but months.

By the way, I also thought I lost my spot in the chatback queue. Got a call to login, but then in the chat window it showed she’s already busy. When I checked my chatback request, my spot is gone and I’ll be 17th again if I decided to get back in line. Emailed Gaylene about it, then maybe after a minute I saw her offline, then online and available again. So I tried to start chat session again and she actually accepted my chat invite!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #524 on: June 13, 2019, 10:55:57 PM »
Gaylene did not work for me.  It has been over a year since I read with her and had her burn multiple candles.  Nothing she said, ever happened. It's so interesting to hear that she might work for some.

anything