Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234811 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #465 on: May 07, 2019, 08:28:30 PM »
I agree with everyone here. For some reason nothing happens when you're expecting it.

Offline hope36

« Reply #466 on: May 08, 2019, 12:14:47 AM »
How long does it take for her to run through her "callback" queue? I just got on and at #20
I also scheduled an appointment for Friday, but dont think she'll accept that..!!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #467 on: May 08, 2019, 12:19:59 AM »
How long does it take for her to run through her "callback" queue? I just got on and at #20
I also scheduled an appointment for Friday, but dont think she'll accept that..!!

Have you signed up for her emails? That usually says what times and days she is working. Sometimes she takes chats and other times she takes calls by appointments. Also anytime she’s accepted my scheduled call, it’s been literally only minutes before it was due to start.

Offline hope36

« Reply #468 on: May 08, 2019, 12:26:43 AM »

Have you signed up for her emails? That usually says what times and days she is working. Sometimes she takes chats and other times she takes calls by appointments. Also anytime she’s accepted my scheduled call, it’s been literally only minutes before it was due to start.

How do I sign up for her emails?  :-\
I see the email preferences and have this box checked - "Send me News, Special Promotions, Free Promotional Minutes, and Allow me to use Message Center"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 12:31:46 AM by hope36 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #469 on: May 08, 2019, 01:15:17 AM »
She just sent me 3 free minutes. That usually means she is about to log on. Maybe check if you got the free minutes too?

Offline hope36

« Reply #470 on: May 08, 2019, 01:27:08 AM »
She just sent me 3 free minutes. That usually means she is about to log on. Maybe check if you got the free minutes too?
Yes,  I did get the 3 minutes too, and did get the email saying she gave me 3 minutes
But it says it expires in a week, dont think I'll be able to get to her by then!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #471 on: May 08, 2019, 04:38:29 AM »
Yes,  I did get the 3 minutes too, and did get the email saying she gave me 3 minutes
But it says it expires in a week, dont think I'll be able to get to her by then!

If they expire, she’ll send more. That’s what she did with me.

ladya

« Reply #472 on: May 08, 2019, 01:05:07 PM »

She usually sends minutes every week or 2 weeks so she’ll send out more if anything. It’s easier to get to her by chat because her asthma has been pretty bad so she can’t always do calls.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #473 on: May 08, 2019, 01:07:48 PM »
Anyone else got any positive feedback or feedback on her in general?

Offline hope36

« Reply #474 on: May 08, 2019, 01:51:01 PM »
If they expire, she’ll send more. That’s what she did with me.

Thats nice of her. Good to know, thanks!
But her queue hasn't moved at all, even though folks seem to have gotten minutes yesterday.

Offline hope36

« Reply #475 on: May 08, 2019, 01:56:35 PM »

She usually sends minutes every week or 2 weeks so she’ll send out more if anything. It’s easier to get to her by chat because her asthma has been pretty bad so she can’t always do calls.

Oh ok, thanks for the info! I'll wait it out :) Don't want to do chat, its just too slow for my liking and money..lol

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #476 on: May 08, 2019, 04:30:35 PM »
I spoke to her a few days ago because my poi has been a bit off. Some of the things she said were true, that he’ll state and tell me... but i don’t think her final prediction will play out. He just left, again.... and i don’t think he has planned to come around this time.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #477 on: May 08, 2019, 05:49:31 PM »
I’ll ask again, is there anyone on here whose gotten a negative love outcome from her?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #478 on: May 09, 2019, 01:55:05 AM »
I have a question.

Gaylene said “ between 7th and the 9th” increases communication ....

Does she mean 7 ,8 and 9 or one of these days , because it’s the 8th and I ain’t heard anything yet!! Lol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #479 on: May 09, 2019, 02:11:15 AM »
I have a question.

Gaylene said “ between 7th and the 9th” increases communication ....

Does she mean 7 ,8 and 9 or one of these days , because it’s the 8th and I ain’t heard anything yet!! Lol

I would say 7, 8 and 9

anything