Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234811 times)

josh34

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #450 on: May 01, 2019, 11:47:12 AM »
Her big prediction of things happening in 4 doesn’t look like it will play out.  Four months and the month of April have past.

Guys, please realize a single number doesnt automatically mean "month". It could be the 4th of October, for all we know. Also I should add the it might be 4 monthS from the time. So if it was predicted in January, it could be May.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:56:29 AM by josh34 »

josh34

« Reply #451 on: May 01, 2019, 12:04:18 PM »
Her big prediction of things happening in 4 doesn’t look like it will play out.  Four months and the month of April have past.

She gave me a 2 its almost 2 months for me read with her on March 2 end of the week that will be done.

Could be May. Best of luck!

josh34

« Reply #452 on: May 04, 2019, 10:24:36 PM »
I'm confident that something will happen today that Abundant predicted a month or two ago. I will update if it does. All numbers and timing point to be today. Not a BIG BIG thing, but a big thing nonetheless.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #453 on: May 04, 2019, 11:22:55 PM »
Prayers Josh!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #454 on: May 04, 2019, 11:56:05 PM »
I'm confident that something will happen today that Abundant predicted a month or two ago. I will update if it does. All numbers and timing point to be today. Not a BIG BIG thing, but a big thing nonetheless.

fingers crossed Josh

josh34

« Reply #455 on: May 05, 2019, 04:21:49 PM »
Thank you every body! I was really down because it didn't happen last night but something happened today which makes me think this event will happen today (:

editing oh my god its happening!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 04:59:48 PM by josh34 »

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #456 on: May 05, 2019, 07:33:18 PM »
??? 

What is happening?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #457 on: May 05, 2019, 07:35:04 PM »
??? 

What is happening?

Lol I’m curios too, what is happening?😁

josh34

« Reply #458 on: May 05, 2019, 07:39:08 PM »
Thanks every body! It's a shift in a situation, I will update  a little more once things get fleshed out a tad.

Offline username1111

« Reply #459 on: May 05, 2019, 08:42:10 PM »
Thanks every body! It's a shift in a situation, I will update  a little more once things get fleshed out a tad.

So curious! keep us posted :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #460 on: May 07, 2019, 02:20:16 AM »
I think a mathematician can help with this, maybe statistician, I can ask my brother haha, sorry not laughing at you but these psychics are killing me

So I’m wondering if increased contact 7-9th is this week coming .

I have binged and this is the result for contact and meet :

Gaylene : 7-9th increased contact and he will want to see you

Mattie : 3 weeks you’ll see him again. ( I’m in the 2nd week )

Yona : ( small top up last Sunday ) first cards predict a meet in the next few weeks and then texting after the meet

Anastasia : contact Thursday and meet 3-9

Dove : contact Thursday and meet mid May

Micah : contact 6-10 ( reading today )

So they all seem to be pointing for Thursday ...

Will keep you posted, I am a mess. I shouldn’t have spent the night wit him if I couldn’t handle it.

Also my ex re added me to Instagram and 1) gaylene said 5 ... it’s may

2) Mattie said July an ex will try so I’m wondering if he will try for more. We are just chatting friendly and he’s seeing someone

3 Yona said an ex in the summer ... and a choice omg

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #461 on: May 07, 2019, 02:22:53 AM »
Honest to god my brain is frazzled , and I’m wondering if any man is worth this when they make me feel like this.

Urgh

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #462 on: May 07, 2019, 02:46:03 AM »
Honest to god my brain is frazzled , and I’m wondering if any man is worth this when they make me feel like this.

Urgh

I feel like for me personally, when I’m waiting for contact to come on a particular day, I basically guarantee it not to happen, as shitty as it is. The only time I’ve ever really gotten contact was when I resigned to the fact it may not be anytime soon.

ladya

« Reply #463 on: May 07, 2019, 02:47:58 AM »

Urgh

I feel like for me personally, when I’m waiting for contact to come on a particular day, I basically guarantee it not to happen, as shitty as it is. The only time I’ve ever really gotten contact was when I resigned to the fact it may not be anytime soon.

i believe that's with everything in life lol. it may come that day but itll come when your mind is completely preoccupied with something else and youve forgotten about it.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #464 on: May 07, 2019, 02:54:07 AM »
I hate that though lol. I’m so impatient and want everything NOW 😂