Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234798 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2019, 03:19:54 PM »
So my boyfriend contacted me like nothing happened about 40 mins ago, after over 3 weeks of total silence. Gaylene kept saying ‘I don’t know why I pick up him contacting you in April’. I think I said that the other day in this post. It was half an hour before April ended in my time lol. There is still a long way to go, in fact I didn’t even reply. But there you have it 🙃

Omg congrats!! Did anyone else pick up on the timeframe?

Offline happyk

« Reply #436 on: April 30, 2019, 05:00:12 PM »
So my boyfriend contacted me like nothing happened about 40 mins ago, after over 3 weeks of total silence. Gaylene kept saying ‘I don’t know why I pick up him contacting you in April’. I think I said that the other day in this post. It was half an hour before April ended in my time lol. There is still a long way to go, in fact I didn’t even reply. But there you have it 🙃

That's very encouraging, Sydney!! I'm happy for you. At least we can tell she connected with you and she was right!

josh34

« Reply #437 on: April 30, 2019, 06:28:11 PM »

Happy for you!!! (:
So I was reading through the reviews on her page, and even though I've got a lot of experience with her predictions passing and everything, some of the reviews blew me away. I would check them out! Like go through all the pages. You will find some really crazy stuff! You'll even find her telling people "No, it won't work between you two. You need to get out of this thing with him", and then saying why she's warning and what will happen, and then it happens. It's very cool! It really helps to read when doubting. And I don't know why I doubt when she's always right for me. But it is a nice lift. I'd reccomend

Offline wishes215

« Reply #438 on: April 30, 2019, 06:48:12 PM »
shit so I contacted my POI instead of waiting for Gaylene's dates, does that change the outcome? I feel like such an idiot but there is something I saw on his social media and I just felt compelled to comment:((

josh34

« Reply #439 on: April 30, 2019, 07:15:37 PM »
shit so I contacted my POI instead of waiting for Gaylene's dates, does that change the outcome? I feel like such an idiot but there is something I saw on his social media and I just felt compelled to comment:((

I doubt it. Unless you do something really drastic, I've found that sometimes if they say, (let's use today for an example) "contact on the 30th", and you initiate because you're antsy and contact them and they reply, it's almost like what they pick up on is that you will receive contact because you initiated it. I'm a firm believer in "our actions creating the predictions" when we reach out. There was one time she told me, "You're going to be rejected in a 2." a few years ago, and things were going great with my previous POI and I. So I thought, "No way." So I read with someone else, and they were obviously unskilled or a fraud, and they said, "They dont know how you feel. Let them know". So I did, two days later. I went over the top, showed way too much interest, and pushed them away and I was rejected. Sometimes we cause the predictions to happen. So if they predicted contact, let's say, today, and you reached out today, and got contact, then sometimes that's the contact they saw. Now determining between that, or actually changing the path with contact, when you shouldn't, and it changing the outcome (like let's say you go all out and push them away for good), then obviously that changes the outcome. I think there's a fine line, but sometimes we create the predictions with our actions. Sometimes us reaching out, is what causes the contact prediction to occur.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2019, 08:06:47 PM »
this cannot be termed a contact as it was just one way. POI did not respond:( it was nothing over the top but I am wondering if that changes the outcome. maybe waiting it out was the way to go, who the hell knows. I regretted the second I hit "send" lol time will tell:((

I doubt it. Unless you do something really drastic, I've found that sometimes if they say, (let's use today for an example) "contact on the 30th", and you initiate because you're antsy and contact them and they reply, it's almost like what they pick up on is that you will receive contact because you initiated it. I'm a firm believer in "our actions creating the predictions" when we reach out. There was one time she told me, "You're going to be rejected in a 2." a few years ago, and things were going great with my previous POI and I. So I thought, "No way." So I read with someone else, and they were obviously unskilled or a fraud, and they said, "They dont know how you feel. Let them know". So I did, two days later. I went over the top, showed way too much interest, and pushed them away and I was rejected. Sometimes we cause the predictions to happen. So if they predicted contact, let's say, today, and you reached out today, and got contact, then sometimes that's the contact they saw. Now determining between that, or actually changing the path with contact, when you shouldn't, and it changing the outcome (like let's say you go all out and push them away for good), then obviously that changes the outcome. I think there's a fine line, but sometimes we create the predictions with our actions. Sometimes us reaching out, is what causes the contact prediction to occur.

josh34

« Reply #441 on: April 30, 2019, 08:29:55 PM »
this cannot be termed a contact as it was just one way. POI did not respond:( it was nothing over the top but I am wondering if that changes the outcome. maybe waiting it out was the way to go, who the hell knows. I regretted the second I hit "send" lol time will tell:((

If abundant picked it up, I highly doubt that it ruined the contact! Give it some more time <3<3<3

Offline wishes215

« Reply #442 on: April 30, 2019, 08:30:47 PM »
thanks for your positivity, josh:) fingers crossed

If abundant picked it up, I highly doubt that it ruined the contact! Give it some more time <3<3<3

josh34

« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2019, 08:34:43 PM »
thanks for your positivity, josh:) fingers crossed

You are welcome! (; Keep us all updated! Stay positive <3 Check out some of her reviews on her page. They always help me when I'm down!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2019, 09:42:30 PM »

I texted my boyfriend a week ago and he didn’t reply then either. It didn’t change my predictions. Hopefully it’s the same for you.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2019, 09:59:08 PM »
thanks guys! @Sweetsydney2000 thats good to know but in your case, you always knew he was coming back, it was just a matter of when:) btw did gaylene give you numbers or said april?

I texted my boyfriend a week ago and he didn’t reply then either. It didn’t change my predictions. Hopefully it’s the same for you.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #446 on: April 30, 2019, 11:02:08 PM »
She said 5, 7-9 and I’m still unsure where that fits into this. Unless that’s when this starts to pickup between us again?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #447 on: May 01, 2019, 05:31:35 AM »
Her big prediction of things happening in 4 doesn’t look like it will play out.  Four months and the month of April have past.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #448 on: May 01, 2019, 06:28:10 AM »
Her big prediction of things happening in 4 doesn’t look like it will play out.  Four months and the month of April have past.

She gave me a 2 its almost 2 months for me read with her on March 2 end of the week that will be done.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #449 on: May 01, 2019, 07:20:12 AM »
I wrote a post on the ‘readings that came true’ section on who was right, for whoever is interested.