Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234807 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #420 on: April 28, 2019, 09:30:57 PM »
Gotta give it to her ... the contact has deffo increased this weekend just like she said :) :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #421 on: April 28, 2019, 09:40:31 PM »
I have to say that she’s a heavy hitter for me and I’ve finally found someone who works for me !

She said 7-9 for increased contact , either 7-9 days, the 7th-9th May or 27th-29th April.

For more contact today, more than usual . Today is the 27th. Let’s see if it continues for the weekend !

The first thing she said to me was 7-9 as well lol. Hoping she’s right for both of us 🤞

Was that for contact too? Or something different. Don't worry guys. She doesn't say the same thing for everyone. Just want to make that clear. My last one  was 12-19, soooooolol

Happy for you Diamond.
Yes it was for contact, but I’ve spoken to her before and got different numbers lol. I’m sure he will will return :)

Offline Zzib

« Reply #422 on: April 29, 2019, 03:01:35 AM »
She gave me three different numbers lol. But I’ll keep holding onto them incase they mean something.

Good luck! (: they likely have different meanings, and are different "views" for the same time/date

Her call came only a few days after our chat, but I spoke to her anyway lol. She gave out 3 free minutes, so I thought why not. I think she’s better on phone calls. How long have you been speaking to her for? Did her contact predictions come true for you?

Hello how do you get a call with her? I’ve been tried for a week now to schedule a call and my request is never approved? Also I tried chatback and yesterday I was number 6 in line and I woke up this morning to be number 15 does anyone has any idea how to successfully contact Gaylene?!

Offline kumamon

« Reply #423 on: April 29, 2019, 03:10:06 AM »
I was line 2
She contacted to sign on the chat then cut off
I have to line up again now
Chat is always easier to get in touch with her
More chances to get in touch than calls

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #424 on: April 29, 2019, 05:25:07 AM »
Via appointment. She will send emails to you if you’re in line with her, with the times she’s available. Is it Sunday there? She says she’ll be taking scheduled calls all day and evening if you want to maybe schedule a callback, I’d give her enough hours to accept though.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #425 on: April 29, 2019, 05:49:02 AM »
Via appointment. She will send emails to you if you’re in line with her, with the times she’s available. Is it Sunday there? She says she’ll be taking scheduled calls all day and evening if you want to maybe schedule a callback, I’d give her enough hours to accept though.

Oh noooo! I thought that I didn’t receive any emails and now I checked my junk folder they are l there, they all went to junk!! And I had a call with her that I missed!! Bummer! 

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #426 on: April 29, 2019, 09:42:40 PM »
Did anyone read with her yesterday? I had a chat reading with her and her responses took forever and they were so short. It felt like I was reading with a completely different person because in past chats with her she’s usually fast and types a lot. Then she disconnected from the chat all the sudden which she hadn’t done to me in the past. Maybe an off night for her.

Offline happyk

« Reply #427 on: April 29, 2019, 09:51:41 PM »
Did anyone read with her yesterday? I had a chat reading with her and her responses took forever and they were so short. It felt like I was reading with a completely different person because in past chats with her she’s usually fast and types a lot. Then she disconnected from the chat all the sudden which she hadn’t done to me in the past. Maybe an off night for her.

That was my experience with her when i talked to her last month. i had to ask so many questions and get responses were few words and took forever.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #428 on: April 29, 2019, 10:01:08 PM »

That was my experience with her when i talked to her last month. i had to ask so many questions and get responses were few words and took forever.

Yessss, me too. She was better via phone call a few days later though

josh34

« Reply #429 on: April 29, 2019, 10:02:48 PM »
That's why I always recommend waiting for a call even if it's harder to get a call with her, or any psychic. It's really hard to get a lot of information from chats with anybody. I should probably have a reading with her soon. It's been a good while.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #430 on: April 29, 2019, 11:01:11 PM »
Do you mind giving me the steps for getting in her call queue, I don’t fully understand the website and only know how to get into the chat queue

Offline cake101

« Reply #431 on: April 29, 2019, 11:23:26 PM »
Do you mind giving me the steps for getting in her call queue, I don’t fully understand the website and only know how to get into the chat queue

How do you get into the chat queue? I've been trying for a call with little to no success and have no idea how to get into the chat line.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #432 on: April 30, 2019, 01:35:33 AM »
Hey call queue is always full I cant get on her call schedule ever

Offline Zzib

« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2019, 04:46:05 AM »
Hey call queue is always full I cant get on her call schedule ever

Same for me Call back request ia always full! And then for “scheduled calls” I put a certain time and it doesn’t get approved! But one time it was my turn for a call and apparently I got an email but I didn’t see it cause it went to junk email... and as for chat I’ve been number 9 past 2 days

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #434 on: April 30, 2019, 02:19:46 PM »
So my boyfriend contacted me like nothing happened about 40 mins ago, after over 3 weeks of total silence. Gaylene kept saying ‘I don’t know why I pick up him contacting you in April’. I think I said that the other day in this post. It was half an hour before April ended in my time lol. There is still a long way to go, in fact I didn’t even reply. But there you have it 🙃

anything