Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234811 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #405 on: April 25, 2019, 12:28:44 AM »
Is it quicker to reach her through chat or set up a phone call?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #406 on: April 25, 2019, 01:11:13 AM »
Is it quicker to reach her through chat or set up a phone call?

Chat

josh34

« Reply #407 on: April 27, 2019, 12:10:43 PM »
Welllll i have an update ...
my ex reached out via email after not hearing from him since March 2..
Abundant vision said she had a 5-6..
Well yesterday was March 25... she said it will be close to summer.. since I live in Cali the weather was 77-80..
He wants to turn things around but on his terms and conditions...
I don’t know what to do🙃

Wow congratulations!! Very happy for you. Who else was right for you?

How is March 25 a 5/6?

Happy for you though!

5 can be May, March 5th, 15th, 25th, etc. But a 2 wont be like... Feb 24th

josh34

« Reply #408 on: April 27, 2019, 09:09:24 PM »
Abundant Visions & Mattie both had similar predictions and similar outcomes (i.e. POI will want to reconcile).  Lady Persephone said she saw my POI coming back, however, she gave me some stern warning about her being confused and told me to exercise caution.  Zadalia also saw my POI returning.  Leo from California Psychics dot com told me she will come back in January but will only stick around for about 6 months.  None of these readers specifically mentioned anything about long-term with the exception of Leo who mentioned 6 months.  Lady Persephone did mention 'engagement', but she could not elaborate on that any more.

However, I got a reading from Leanne Halyburton that was very different than AV and Mattie.  Leanne's reading was much more negative and there was no mention of reconciling with my POI, however, in two of her predictions it's possible that she was referring to my POI.  Here are those two predictions from Leanne:

2. I will feel I am dependent upon other people fulfilling their roles or keeping their promises and this will be tricky.  A sense of insecurity.  You are likely to find that people who maybe you are relying on or believe will work out a certain way you are going to find out even within the next 4-5 months of the coming year things are very different than you imagined them.  So this prediction is A) that you are going to find that there are one or two people that won't live up to their expectations or promises and B) that will have to go back to the drawing board.  Before end of May will feel a sense of relief - something that was hard work, to let something go.  Start looking at plan B because you know things are not going to work out.

3. Issues with dark haired female.  Don't know who she is to you.  Quite an attractive female with hair that falls down her face.  She has a closed face image in my mind.  When she is happy or feels as if she wants to be open and friendly then she is but she can suddenly snap back in or change that at the drop of a hat.  Coming up fairly soon.  Not a long way away.  May already be in process now.  Don't know if she is a friend or partner.  You will feel you are not getting anywhere and you don't understand the dynamic.  I don't believe she is a very bad person.

From an outsider's point of view does it look to you all like my POI will resurface to 'come back', but won't stay?  Like, she will want to come back to be with me but will decide she doesn't want to be with me once again after a said amount of time?  Since Gaylene said may already be in process now I wonder if she is referring to my POI and I'd separation?  But, we have been separated now for months!  I do understand the dynamic - we are not together.  We are not speaking.  That is what is very confusing.  To not understand the dynamic would mean I would have to be confused about where I stand with her.  I am clear where I stand with her right now.  We are not together and not talking.  There is nothing to be confused about with that.

I don't want to get involved with her again if everyone is sensing she's going to walk away from me once again.  It takes too long to recover from that kind of hurt.

I've ordered a reading with Shelly from psychic shelly dot com and I placed another order with Aires Intuition/Kisha (she didn't connect the first time I tried to get a reading).  And I also asked about #3 from Leanne's prediction above (more specifically), I believe this is my POI.  Dark hair, attractive face.  She described her personality too being that when she's happy things are amazing, but she can literally snap and she's an entirely different woman.  If I say/do something to cross her that tends to happen.  And, since she said coming up fairly soon, not a long way away leads me to believe it may be my POI reaching out and coming back around in the March timeframe as predicted by both Gaylene and Mattie.

Hopefully these last few readings from Shelly, Aires Intuition and the new question I asked to Leanne will help me make the picture even more clear.  Maybe I will gain some more insight and get some more detail.

Hey attaboy, anything happen from Abundant or Mattie? Any up dates?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #409 on: April 27, 2019, 09:23:36 PM »

The numbers game is bullshit to me, but just to ask a question how is it that Feb 24th can't be a 2? Anytime within the month of Feb would be a 2 since it's the second month in the year, regardless if there is a two in the date or not. It's all so bogus really. It's no different from saying a 5 can be March 25th. Readers don't even know what the numbers mean, but people are always trying to make them fit. I disregard them entirely.

josh34

« Reply #410 on: April 27, 2019, 09:27:20 PM »

The numbers game is bullshit to me, but just to ask a question how is it that Feb 24th can't be a 2? Anytime within the month of Feb would be a 2 since it's the second month in the year, regardless if there is a two in the date or not. It's all so bogus really. It's no different from saying a 5 can be March 25th. Readers don't even know what the numbers mean, but people are always trying to make them fit. I disregard them entirely.

I think for the same reason a 3 won't be 4:39 pm. I asked her one time a while ago, and she said that it would be more significant than something like a 3 in that above example. It might be 3pm, but that would be rarer than say the 3rd or the 13th or the 23rd. But yah. If she got a 2 and it happened on the 29th, the number was probably just a goof. Now if it was the 20th, the 2 could mean something. It's weird..

She doesn't know what they mean, but she's certainly gotten timing correct for me before, with the numbers. She has given me specific dates (as in actual dates) before, months in advance, and they've happened on that exact date. The numbers aren't bogus at all, but I do think that sometimes, she won't know what they mean, and sometimes, they're just flukes. But she's proven a lot that the numbers actually have proper meaning, which is great!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 09:32:38 PM by josh34 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #411 on: April 27, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
She gave me three different numbers lol. But I’ll keep holding onto them incase they mean something.

josh34

« Reply #412 on: April 27, 2019, 11:27:09 PM »
She gave me three different numbers lol. But I’ll keep holding onto them incase they mean something.

Good luck! (: they likely have different meanings, and are different "views" for the same time/date

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #413 on: April 28, 2019, 12:04:57 AM »

Good luck! (: they likely have different meanings, and are different "views" for the same time/date

Her call came only a few days after our chat, but I spoke to her anyway lol. She gave out 3 free minutes, so I thought why not. I think she’s better on phone calls. How long have you been speaking to her for? Did her contact predictions come true for you?

josh34

« Reply #414 on: April 28, 2019, 12:14:29 AM »

Her call came only a few days after our chat, but I spoke to her anyway lol. She gave out 3 free minutes, so I thought why not. I think she’s better on phone calls. How long have you been speaking to her for? Did her contact predictions come true for you?
~2 years now?
And absolutely they did! Shes the best with time frame predictions out of anyone I've read with imo. Shes gotten exact dates a more than one time for me, months in advance
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 12:19:05 AM by josh34 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #415 on: April 28, 2019, 12:54:36 AM »

~2 years now?
And absolutely they did! Shes the best with time frame predictions out of anyone I've read with imo. Shes gotten exact dates a more than one time for me, months in advance

She said she kept getting April for my boyfriend to contact me, but we had been in contact earlier this month so I’m not sure if that’s what the confusion was.

josh34

« Reply #416 on: April 28, 2019, 01:03:08 AM »

~2 years now?

She said she kept getting April for my boyfriend to contact me, but we had been in contact earlier this month so I’m not sure if that’s what the confusion was.

Could be 4 as in the 4th or 4 weeks, days, etc. She could've gotten the 'next time he'll reach out'? Or hey it could be April. Maybe she was getting when he'll contact next, and got April, which is true. Did you ask when he'd contact next? Because then I'd see it making sense if she got it after asking the cards!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #417 on: April 28, 2019, 01:08:36 AM »
I have to say that she’s a heavy hitter for me and I’ve finally found someone who works for me !

She said 7-9 for increased contact , either 7-9 days, the 7th-9th May or 27th-29th April.

For more contact today, more than usual . Today is the 27th. Let’s see if it continues for the weekend !

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #418 on: April 28, 2019, 01:11:18 AM »
I have to say that she’s a heavy hitter for me and I’ve finally found someone who works for me !

She said 7-9 for increased contact , either 7-9 days, the 7th-9th May or 27th-29th April.

For more contact today, more than usual . Today is the 27th. Let’s see if it continues for the weekend !

The first thing she said to me was 7-9 as well lol. Hoping she’s right for both of us 🤞

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 01:16:41 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

josh34

« Reply #419 on: April 28, 2019, 01:25:53 AM »

The first thing she said to me was 7-9 as well lol. Hoping she’s right for both of us 🤞

Was that for contact too? Or something different. Don't worry guys. She doesn't say the same thing for everyone. Just want to make that clear. My last one  was 12-19, soooooolol
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 01:46:06 AM by josh34 »