Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234814 times)

josh34

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #330 on: March 19, 2019, 12:06:38 AM »
I read with her, she said he would make plans with me  “in 5”
That a relationship would happen 4-6... she thinks this is between April and June...

As for his feelings she says he goes very deep and has been feeling like he’s already with me in his mind but is slow to act on it because he’s doesn’t want to mess things up and that he overthinking too hard about it all. He’s said stuff like this to me before...and he does  act like he’s with me always texting morning, nights...  and he does overthink like crazy :( but like do something about it.

I doubt it now because last night he was drunk texting me out of the blue that  he loves me so much but he’s still not ready for a relationship and that he’s sorry he doesn’t want to let me go but he doesn’t want me hurting and waiting on him bc I deserve more ;-; he said the moment he’s ready he’ll come for me even if I’m with someone else he just can’t give anything to me now...  and he was really getting down on himself last night.... kept saying he just wanted me to know he really loves me and that I’ve been there for him the whole time through his heartbreak.

I was hoping that “in 5” was in 5 weeks but that marker is next week so I doubt it... I don’t know about a relationship in 4-6 either with his not being ready. I just want him healed up and ready for love

Sounds like she got it pretty spot on to me! Given how he feels, I would stay optimistic about a relationship! Feelings always come out when drunk and this guy clearly loves you! Stay positive:) I think this is quite a lot better than you think it is!

Offline Mon

« Reply #331 on: March 19, 2019, 12:31:55 AM »
That a relationship would happen 4-6... she thinks this is between April and June...

As for his feelings she says he goes very deep and has been feeling like he’s already with me in his mind but is slow to act on it because he’s doesn’t want to mess things up and that he overthinking too hard about it all. He’s said stuff like this to me before...and he does  act like he’s with me always texting morning, nights...  and he does overthink like crazy :( but like do something about it.

I doubt it now because last night he was drunk texting me out of the blue that  he loves me so much but he’s still not ready for a relationship and that he’s sorry he doesn’t want to let me go but he doesn’t want me hurting and waiting on him bc I deserve more ;-; he said the moment he’s ready he’ll come for me even if I’m with someone else he just can’t give anything to me now...  and he was really getting down on himself last night.... kept saying he just wanted me to know he really loves me and that I’ve been there for him the whole time through his heartbreak.

I was hoping that “in 5” was in 5 weeks but that marker is next week so I doubt it... I don’t know about a relationship in 4-6 either with his not being ready. I just want him healed up and ready for love

Sounds like she got it pretty spot on to me! Given how he feels, I would stay optimistic about a relationship! Feelings always come out when drunk and this guy clearly loves you! Stay positive:) I think this is quite a lot better than you think it is!

Thank you Josh... I’m trying to stay positive :(

josh34

« Reply #332 on: March 19, 2019, 12:47:30 AM »

You're welcome! There is one big thing here that was stated. When drunk, he mentioned his feelings for you. That doesn't come easily. If someone is drunk and saying those things, you KNOW it comes from a place of emotion. It sounds to me like he tries to suppress it, but it's on his mind a lot, especially if he reaches out drunk, telling you these things. It shows you're important to him. Our emotions tend to come out when we're drunk. Whatever his reasons for being unable to give it a go right now, pale in the fact that HE LOVES YOU. The fact that he does love you, means that that love has all the potential to break past the reasons. And maybe he isn't really ready right now, but in time, he very well could be! Worst case scenario, the "5" is May, but even still, that's not too far off in the distance, right? So at this time, I wouldn't pressure him. I'd let him have his time if he needs it, continue talking to him as you have been, and play it smooth. I'd say, if anything, the odds are very much in your favor! This all actually seems like optimistic news to me! <3

Offline Mon

« Reply #333 on: March 19, 2019, 02:06:01 AM »
Okay ..you’re right. Thank you Josh <3 I’m super sensitive and down

You're welcome! There is one big thing here that was stated. When drunk, he mentioned his feelings for you. That doesn't come easily. If someone is drunk and saying those things, you KNOW it comes from a place of emotion. It sounds to me like he tries to suppress it, but it's on his mind a lot, especially if he reaches out drunk, telling you these things. It shows you're important to him. Our emotions tend to come out when we're drunk. Whatever his reasons for being unable to give it a go right now, pale in the fact that HE LOVES YOU. The fact that he does love you, means that that love has all the potential to break past the reasons. And maybe he isn't really ready right now, but in time, he very well could be! Worst case scenario, the "5" is May, but even still, that's not too far off in the distance, right? So at this time, I wouldn't pressure him. I'd let him have his time if he needs it, continue talking to him as you have been, and play it smooth. I'd say, if anything, the odds are very much in your favor! This all actually seems like optimistic news to me! <3

josh34

« Reply #334 on: March 19, 2019, 02:09:15 AM »

Hey... that's okay. However you're feeling, you've got every right to feel the way you do. Sensitivity isn't a bad thing <3 If you need to cry, cry. I just want you to know that from an outside perspective, this looks REALLY good.:)

I know how feeling sensitive can be. I know how feeling hurt or upset can be. So please know that I empathize, and I also want you to know that we're all here for you <3 :)

ladya

« Reply #335 on: March 19, 2019, 06:40:57 PM »

At least he was honest and putting you before himself. That in itself shows that he loves you. Do what is right for you most importantly. He might be ready tomorrow or next week or next year but continue doing what makes YOU happy and fulfilling your goals. He will come around when he's ready. Drunk words are sober thoughts. You cant hide who you are when youre completely uninhibited. He seems like a good guy just not in the right place as of right now but at least you know he feels and where he stands. Love and money are the two most powerful things in the world and love can really overcome a lot. It is far stronger and greater than fear or pain maybe not in the interim but in the long run.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 06:43:45 PM by ladya »

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #336 on: March 19, 2019, 07:04:21 PM »
Hi Gaylene fans,

I read through the thread but am still a bit confused about getting in touch with her. Can someone confirm that I have this right?

I got into her chat queue yesterday and added $ to my click4advisor account. I was #7 at the time. I just checked now, and am now sitting at #3 in the chart queue. I'm confused about what happens next:
- Do I get notified that she's taking chats via email, phone??
- Then once I get the notification, I hurry and log on to click4advisor and .. then what? Do I request a chat or does she initiate it?

Thanks in advance!

ladya

« Reply #337 on: March 19, 2019, 07:23:15 PM »
Hi Gaylene fans,

I read through the thread but am still a bit confused about getting in touch with her. Can someone confirm that I have this right?

I got into her chat queue yesterday and added $ to my click4advisor account. I was #7 at the time. I just checked now, and am now sitting at #3 in the chart queue. I'm confused about what happens next:
- Then once I get the notification, I hurry and log on to click4advisor and .. then what? Do I request a chat or does she initiate it?

Thanks in advance!

you get a call when she's on. you then proceed to log into click4advisor and open up the chat window then theres a search bar on top and you type in her name (exactly how her username appears) and it says she is invited into the chat and she usually enters like within a few seconds. I have had a few times where i log in and invite her and syas shes in another chat not sure whats up with that but ye usually its fine. Hope that helps!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #338 on: March 19, 2019, 07:31:12 PM »
Hi Gaylene fans,

Thanks in advance!

you get a call when she's on. you then proceed to log into click4advisor and open up the chat window then theres a search bar on top and you type in her name (exactly how her username appears) and it says she is invited into the chat and she usually enters like within a few seconds. I have had a few times where i log in and invite her and syas shes in another chat not sure whats up with that but ye usually its fine. Hope that helps!

Ok thank you. Still a bit confused, as I just logged into click and the part I am not seeing is the chat window. Where do i find that? Do you mean that i click on 'request an immediate chatback'?

Here is what I see. Am I in the wrong place?

[attachment deleted by admin]

ladya

« Reply #339 on: March 19, 2019, 07:46:29 PM »
you have to log in on click4advisor not her site.
https://click4advisor.com

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #340 on: March 19, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »
Ok got it thanks

ladya

« Reply #341 on: March 19, 2019, 08:12:25 PM »
Ok got it thanks

anytime! you can PM me if you have any other questions about navigating it.

Offline Mon

« Reply #342 on: March 19, 2019, 10:32:17 PM »
Thank you <3 so much

Hey... that's okay. However you're feeling, you've got every right to feel the way you do. Sensitivity isn't a bad thing <3 If you need to cry, cry. I just want you to know that from an outside perspective, this looks REALLY good.:)

I know how feeling sensitive can be. I know how feeling hurt or upset can be. So please know that I empathize, and I also want you to know that we're all here for you <3 :)

Offline Mon

« Reply #343 on: March 19, 2019, 10:36:28 PM »
Thank you Ladya... really your message just uplifted me. Sometimes my wants and expectations can push me into a negative headspace... I’m also jealous of his past... what’s that bible proverb ? “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.“

I need to see the beauty in what, is.

I’ll remove my focus from him and focus back on me. This forum is nice not only for predictions but for the support from people you meet here... thank you

At least he was honest and putting you before himself. That in itself shows that he loves you. Do what is right for you most importantly. He might be ready tomorrow or next week or next year but continue doing what makes YOU happy and fulfilling your goals. He will come around when he's ready. Drunk words are sober thoughts. You cant hide who you are when youre completely uninhibited. He seems like a good guy just not in the right place as of right now but at least you know he feels and where he stands. Love and money are the two most powerful things in the world and love can really overcome a lot. It is far stronger and greater than fear or pain maybe not in the interim but in the long run.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2019, 05:19:54 PM »
I have mixed feelings about my readings with Gaylene.  During my first reading she originally gave me 7-8 (she felt like months) for a particular situation to transpire, but then she pushed it out to 12-16 months.  She also said my ex had kids (untrue). :/