Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234804 times)

josh34

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #270 on: February 10, 2019, 10:37:14 PM »
Is she ever available for a call?

Yes shes been battling health issues so it's harder for her I think she said in her email

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #271 on: February 11, 2019, 03:44:11 AM »
Her site sucks! its virtually impossible to get in touch with her. I finally figured out the city and scheduled a chat with her and it says she is not online arrange chat. I had my name in there for 12 hours and in less time I get an email and it says your time has expired schedule again. I went back to schedule and it gave me confirmation that they have updated my existing chat request and I am number 7 in queue. None of this makes any  sense. Is she worth all this crap.

josh34

« Reply #272 on: February 11, 2019, 03:46:46 AM »
Her site sucks! its virtually impossible to get in touch with her. I finally figured out the city and scheduled a chat with her and it says she is not online arrange chat. I had my name in there for 12 hours and in less time I get an email and it says your time has expired schedule again. I went back to schedule and it gave me confirmation that they have updated my existing chat request and I am number 7 in queue. None of this makes any  sense. Is she worth all this crap.

It's not her site, a lot of psychics use it. Also, we've stated she's PST. And she'll call you and it will tell you to log in, when she's available for chat. She has a full time job, (and it's not her psychic work) also she's been going through severe health issues, which cause her frequent trips to the emergency room, so it's been really difficult for her. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. And yes she is completely worth it. Hang in there.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #273 on: February 11, 2019, 03:50:26 AM »
Thanks Josh I am on PST as well. Ok well I will wait and see Thanks for the reassurance.

josh34

« Reply #274 on: February 11, 2019, 03:56:44 AM »
Thanks Josh I am on PST as well. Ok well I will wait and see Thanks for the reassurance.

Not a problem! Stay positive:)

Offline Penelope

« Reply #275 on: February 11, 2019, 09:56:22 AM »

I agree the website is not user friendly.  Try increasing your time to 100 or 999 (which is the max).  You may miss her call but you won’t get timed out.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #276 on: February 25, 2019, 01:26:46 AM »
Well it’s been one month since she gave me a reading saying someone would come back..

1 day, 1 week , 31st 1 st etc have all past and nada.

Hmm.

Also everyone else said my significant ex would return In feb. nada there either . Lol

josh34

« Reply #277 on: February 25, 2019, 01:35:12 AM »
Well it’s been one month since she gave me a reading saying someone would come back..

Hmm.

Also everyone else said my significant ex would return In feb. nada there either . Lol

Stay positive! She can misinterprets the numbers' meanings. It's likely still on its way. She's usually far too optimistic with the numbering thing. Could be the 21st of April, for all we know. And its only been a month, that's such a short time frame to worry about it. Be patient. I'm sorry the other psychics were wrong about the return in February. Who all did you read with, if you don't mind me asking?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 01:38:40 AM by josh34 »

Offline Kat23

« Reply #278 on: February 25, 2019, 01:36:19 AM »

Hmm.

If you wait, days become weeks, weeks become months..years gone by.... instead of waiting, take action, try contacting the person...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2019, 01:39:20 AM »
Shaman Kiri was one who said feb.. someone else I can’t remember I’d have to look at my notes. Yona saw them both so I’m very unsure of what’s happening Hahaa.

And I have contacted them, there’s been contact but nothing to make him come back . Just chat,

Significant ex has been radio silent since December . I deleted him from everything and he hasn’t reached out

josh34

« Reply #280 on: February 25, 2019, 01:42:45 AM »
Shaman Kiri was one who said feb.. someone else I can’t remember I’d have to look at my notes. Yona saw them both so I’m very unsure of what’s happening Hahaa.

And I have contacted them, there’s been contact but nothing to make him come back . Just chat,

Significant ex has been radio silent since December . I deleted him from everything and he hasn’t reached out

Hmmmn. I don't know about Kiri as I have never read with her. Maybe the others aren't great with time? It's a hard thing to get down, even so. I usually only trust time frames from readers who have been correct  numerous times on timing for me. But maybe this just means that it will happen soon?? Hopefully?? What did Yona predict for you, if you don't mind me asking? communication? A relationship? I'd definitely give it some more time! Yona has been good for me!

I would stay positive! If Yona is giving you good news, she's got a good track record! I would suggest Mattie too. She's pricey though.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #281 on: February 25, 2019, 01:47:10 AM »
I’ve yet to try Mattie but last person I read with was gaylene a month ago, I’m taking a break waiting for things to manifest .

Yona said new guy ( which happened ) and I’d be dating him but the tower card comes up : unexpected set back . ( which happened) obviously because he’s disappeared lol . Said ex would pop up here and there and everything would kind of happen before the summer. Would see new guy again and saw passion etc spending time in each other’s company. Said I would choose between ex 1 and new guy. Don’t know why I would with ex 1 he is a dick lol

So some of it manifested some of it hasn’t and I really can’t see ex 1 coming back

josh34

« Reply #282 on: February 25, 2019, 01:53:27 AM »
I’ve yet to try Mattie but last person I read with was gaylene a month ago, I’m taking a break waiting for things to manifest .

Yona said new guy ( which happened ) and I’d be dating him but the tower card comes up : unexpected set back . ( which happened) obviously because he’s disappeared lol . Said ex would pop up here and there and everything would kind of happen before the summer. Would see new guy again and saw passion etc spending time in each other’s company. Said I would choose between ex 1 and new guy. Don’t know why I would with ex 1 he is a dick lol

So some of it manifested some of it hasn’t and I really can’t see ex 1 coming back

Did Abundant predict a relationship with the person you called about? It sounds to me like Yona connects very well with you! I wouldn't take Yona's time frames too much to heart. She tends to be really poor with them anyway. But prediction-wise she's great, I think! There is a user here, Sparkle, who didn't see her ex coming back either, and was so convinced that she even posted the thread "The End", about how she "knows" Yona is going to be wrong with this one, even though many other predictions had passed from her.

She later posted that she was amazed to find that this ex came back and everything is getting better between them, and it seemingly had a 0% chance of happening. I would look at that thread! If she is doing well with you for predictions, I would still remain optimistic:) I just wanted to give you some hope there with Sparkle's story (If you're reading this, Sparkle, I hope that is okay!)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #283 on: February 25, 2019, 01:58:09 AM »

She said that the other  ex will come back too ... but this new guy would think about or convo ( which he ended it for trivial reasons) and come back within “1”. That he will be Long term but will be kind of in an out but gets his stuff together ... that he has 3 upcoming problems and none of them are to do with me. That ex number 1 will be back but the new guy gets it together better!

Also Yona predicted change in income and job change , got new job a week ago !
More money wahoo

Did Abundant predict a relationship with the person you called about? It sounds to me like Yona connects very well with you! I wouldn't take Yona's time frames too much to heart. She tends to be really poor with them anyway. But prediction-wise she's great, I think! There is a user here, Sparkle, who didn't see her ex coming back either, and was so convinced that she even posted the thread "The End", about how she "knows" Yona is going to be wrong with this one, even though many other predictions had passed from her.

She later posted that she was amazed to find that this ex came back and everything is getting better between them, and it seemingly had a 0% chance of happening. I would look at that thread! If she is doing well with you for predictions, I would still remain optimistic:) I just wanted to give you some hope there with Sparkle's story (If you're reading this, Sparkle, I hope that is okay!)

josh34

« Reply #284 on: February 25, 2019, 02:06:05 AM »

She said that the other  ex will come back too ... but this new guy would think about or convo ( which he ended it for trivial reasons) and come back within “1”. That he will be Long term but will be kind of in an out but gets his stuff together ... that he has 3 upcoming problems and none of them are to do with me. That ex number 1 will be back but the new guy gets it together better!

Also Yona predicted change in income and job change , got new job a week ago !
More money wahoo

So Abundant says the new guy will eventually be the one you end up with in a relationship? That's good news:) Right? And Yona said ended the conversation with a choice between the two? I'd say that's not so bad! They certainly go hand-in-hand with each other, don't they, the predictions? One just being further out, seeing who you choose:)

And Another hit for Yona, huh? That is wonderful! I'm happy to hear that! I would stay optimistic:)