Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234823 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2018, 12:07:19 AM »
Does she ever give negative predictions?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2018, 12:13:44 AM »
I keep scheduling calls with her , but she either accepts and calls after the scheduled time (and I’m asleep haha) or she cancels or doesn’t get back to me :(

josh34

« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2018, 12:16:32 AM »

Yes. I've seen some before.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2018, 12:22:12 AM »
[/quote

Thanks. Good to know.

Offline username1111

« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2018, 12:23:18 AM »

Yes, me too

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2018, 12:44:44 AM »
Cool, because most of the go to readers like Gaylene, Kisha, Ann, Lady P, and Zadalia have been (uncharacteristically) giving me positive predictions on my POI. It was making me wonder if that's the trend around the holidays. Because in all honesty, the situation has been pretty stagnant.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2018, 12:01:06 AM »
@Fidget1028 its better to request a scheduled call. I dont think she is using the callback request much.

I keep trying the scheduled calls, but she hasn't approved or called any of them. The queue is moving slowly. I'm at 17 now.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2018, 12:31:07 AM »
Cool, because most of the go to readers like Gaylene, Kisha, Ann, Lady P, and Zadalia have been (uncharacteristically) giving me positive predictions on my POI. It was making me wonder if that's the trend around the holidays. Because in all honesty, the situation has been pretty stagnant.

It’s why I started believing in astrology... next year has positive changes for nearly 80% of my clients starting in spring. Romance, money, you name it.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2018, 01:15:36 AM »

It’s why I started believing in astrology... next year has positive changes for nearly 80% of my clients starting in spring. Romance, money, you name it.

Clients? Are you a psychic?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2018, 03:00:53 AM »

I’ve been thinking about trying to read with her. Does she talk a lot about astrology? 

josh34

« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2018, 03:30:57 AM »

I’ve been thinking about trying to read with her. Does she talk a lot about astrology?

She talks of retrograde and such, but I've read with her over 100 times and shes really only talked about that once or twice. Shes amazing though. I love abundant visions.

josh34

« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2018, 07:11:56 PM »
I'd like to put in addition, that, in my experience, when she brings up predictions on her own, without any prior input (as in a random prediction which she just happened to get psychically, something without me asking) those have always 100% turned out to happen for me. Every single time. Just wanted to input my experience there.

I'd also like to say that she had gotten things correct for me, which she had predicted many months earlier. A lot of people seem to assume she's a short term reader only and that she can't do long term. She's been very accurate on both for me. I think the longest one I've had had been 8 months. I'm still waiting on a prediction which at this point seems really likely, but back when I initially asked her, seemed impossible. If she's right on this (which I suspect her to be) it will be the longest prediction, at over a year. Wish me luck!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 07:15:17 PM by josh34 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »
I can't ever catch her :(

josh34

« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2018, 07:16:04 PM »
I can't ever catch her :(

Hey! Keep trying. Keep scheduling appointments on her main site. She'll get to you eventually.

Offline jas

« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »
Is her main site off of Keen?  If so, could you share the link please?