Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234816 times)

Offline attaboy

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2018, 01:48:07 AM »
I got a reading from Gaylene.  Not really sure what to think.....

Confused......

Validated some, but other things she wasn't seeing or they were incorrect.  Hmmm........

Here is what is weird.  Lots of things she said negative about the guy my POI is with now are things my POI has said about me (reasons she wasn't happy, reasons she didn't want to be with me anymore).  So, could it be possible that she was reading my POIs feelings about me and not seeing her feelings for the guy she is with?

That has me a bit concerned......however, she did see reconciliation.

Perditions were as follows:

GAYLENE_PREDICTION_1: 1,1 - that could be 11 days or January 1. For a reach out/contact.  Another thing they are showing me is a 6, that could be within 6 days, I'm leaning towards 1,1.

GAYLENE_PREDICTION_2: 3 - for reconciliation.  That could be 3 months or March.

So, we will see....

josh34

« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2018, 02:08:38 AM »
I got a reading from Gaylene.  Not really sure what to think.....

Confused......

Validated some, but other things she wasn't seeing or they were incorrect.  Hmmm........

Here is what is weird.  Lots of things she said negative about the guy my POI is with now are things my POI has said about me (reasons she wasn't happy, reasons she didn't want to be with me anymore).  So, could it be possible that she was reading my POIs feelings about me and not seeing her feelings for the guy she is with?

That has me a bit concerned......however, she did see reconciliation.

Perditions were as follows:

GAYLENE_PREDICTION_1: 1,1 - that could be 11 days or January 1. For a reach out/contact.  Another thing they are showing me is a 6, that could be within 6 days, I'm leaning towards 1,1.

GAYLENE_PREDICTION_2: 3 - for reconciliation.  That could be 3 months or March.

So, we will see....

With Abundant Visions, usually, (I'd say 99.99% of the time, at least from my experience) the things she says are exactly how things are. Anyone can misinterpret the cards, though. So If she got little details incorrect, I wouldn't worry so much about that! Don't worry! And there are times where I've spoken to other psychics and Abundant Visions would say something and I would think, "That's not accurate at all though..." and then I find out later that against all odds, and against what I believed, it actually was accurate.

I don't think she can mix up people like that. She's usually very very good at this. And unlike other tarot readers she actually "asks her guides", and gets direct answers from them, so it's not like she's not reading "deep enough", or reading "the wrong energy". She specifically asks for certain information with certain individuals. I think any misinterpretation that happens from her (which is very rare in my experience) is simply from the interpretation of the cards, as opposed to the information she actually receives, psychically.

So maybe your POI actually feels that way about the other person, too.

And I'm happy she got reconciliation for you! Did she say anything about long-term, like a relationship? Or just a reconciliation?

Just going off a hunch here, I feel like 3 has to do with March. I'm feeling "month" with that.

But stay positive! She's usually very very good!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2018, 02:15:33 AM »
Either way you look at 3 (months or March) it ultimately is March ;) three months from now is March lol

josh34

« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2018, 02:43:02 AM »
Either way you look at 3 (months or March) it ultimately is March ;) three months from now is March lol

It COULD be but I'm hopeful that it is:)

edit. a prediction she gave me about a month and a half ago just happened like 4 seconds ago. looking back timeline was spot on too! i can't give a lot of information because its personal but it happened just now! it might not be a big prediction but it confirms what she told me! yay!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 03:12:15 AM by josh34 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2018, 04:12:31 AM »
I suggest you don't put too much significance in the numbers. So far she's been very off on my timeframe. I'm not saying it won't work out as she said, just don't invest in the number(s). What works out perfectly for one could be off for another.

josh34

« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2018, 04:15:33 AM »
I suggest you don't put too much significance in the numbers. So far she's been very off on my timeframe. I'm not saying it won't work out as she said, just don't invest in the number(s). What works out perfectly for one could be off for another.

This^ Just focus on the predictions. Sometimes the numbers don't match (at least in my experience that's super rare, but it has happened once or twice, but they've been on small minuscule things.). In my experience 99% of the time the numbers have worked out, but then again I've read with her way too many times over the course of over a year. So maybe she just connects very well to me. Either way, take in what she says, stay hopeful, but don't rely on predictions, and live your life day to day:) That's the way to do ti.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2018, 04:47:14 AM »
With Abundant Visions, usually, (I'd say 99.99% of the time, at least from my experience) the things she says are exactly how things are. Anyone can misinterpret the cards, though. So If she got little details incorrect, I wouldn't worry so much about that! Don't worry! And there are times where I've spoken to other psychics and Abundant Visions would say something and I would think, "That's not accurate at all though..." and then I find out later that against all odds, and against what I believed, it actually was accurate.

I don't think she can mix up people like that. She's usually very very good at this. And unlike other tarot readers she actually "asks her guides", and gets direct answers from them, so it's not like she's not reading "deep enough", or reading "the wrong energy". She specifically asks for certain information with certain individuals. I think any misinterpretation that happens from her (which is very rare in my experience) is simply from the interpretation of the cards, as opposed to the information she actually receives, psychically.

So maybe your POI actually feels that way about the other person, too.

And I'm happy she got reconciliation for you! Did she say anything about long-term, like a relationship? Or just a reconciliation?

Just going off a hunch here, I feel like 3 has to do with March. I'm feeling "month" with that.

But stay positive! She's usually very very good!

Hi @josh34 - thank you very much for your insight.  I appreciate it.  We had almost identical Mattie readings so we have a pretty cool bond!  haha!

So, for me it seems like my POI is happy with this other guy...but Abundant Visions told me she hates guys right now, all guys!  She thinks guys are the devil at this time.  It's just weird to me - she seems like she's really into this guy for sure.  Almost like, 'no, I just can't believe that!' when she has told me those things.

She did not specifically mention anything other than she saw reconciliation and that she would want to come back and eventually move in to my house.  She said "I don't know how you will initially feel about that".  She didn't say anything about long-term. 

Yea - 3 cannot be anything but March, right?  3 months from now is going to be March.  I thought that too and almost said something to her, but it just confirms that it's almost like a double enforcement that it's supposed to happen in March.  BUT, she did say one, one.  And one, one is in exactly 3 weeks from when I had my reading with her....that is kind of interesting as well.  But when she said one, one, she was referring to contact.  I asked her for any markers or indicators, contact included, and she said she was getting one, one.

She did tell me that when she comes back around she will be 70% done with this guy, so she will still be 30% involved with him.  I'm old fashioned and believe in being a decent guy.  I will not get involved with women that are in committed relationships or are married.  I would NOT want a guy to do that to me, so why would I think it's okay to do to someone else?  That's the type of mentality I have.  I have turned women down for this exact same reason, to me it just doesn't feel right.

I trust your insight @josh34.  You seem to have a strong connection with her as do many people.  There are a handful of people on this forum that didn't have success with her, however, it would be highly suspicious if everyone had positive outcomes - no one is able to do that.

So, it'll be very interesting to see if on 1/1/2019 I get a message from her.  That would validate a lot for me.  I don't think there is any reason for her to reach out to me if she is in a relationship.  Even just to wish me well or say hi to me.  When you are happy with another partner you really don't have any desire to reach out to an ex just to wish them well and say hi.  There is absolutely no point in doing so.  I have never felt the need to randomly reach out to one of my exes while I was in a relationship just to say hi or wish them well.  If I saw them in public, at university, or the grocery then I would be polite and say hi, but I wouldn't' actively seek them out and text them UNLESS I had some type of underlying agenda (i.e. because I was considering getting back with them).

I think if POI's that are currently in relationships reach out it is because they are thinking of you and are missing you.  They want to feel connected to you again, so they will reach out with usually some bizarre text or with something that makes you scratch your head.  Almost as if to think, you could have just looked that up on Google, you didn't need to text me about that.  It's rarely about the content of the message and more about the fact that person just wants to connect.

March really isn't very far off.  I have no idea how I will feel then or if I will be seeing someone new.  Oh, wow!  I just realized something.  It literally just came into my brain as I was typing this:

I am pasting this from my comment in the Mattie thread.  See, I am glad I was detailed with documenting my readings:

15. She has got to go through this learning and realize each of these guys she dates, see I get this feeling of you coming together then there's almost an expectation of being disappointed, then in a way we have next year where we have another reconciliation so it's almost as though that's around the March/April time and then I think what will happen is there is a bit of a gap. There is a guy that is going to be around in the gemini time, he then goes, and I think by August/September.... - oh you've got great love, wow, blimey, right okay, you got the best love card in the pack. I think it's possible to get to where you want to go.

So Mattie also said March.  Hmmm.......something about March.

We will see.....

Offline attaboy

« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2018, 04:48:17 AM »
edit. a prediction she gave me about a month and a half ago just happened like 4 seconds ago. looking back timeline was spot on too! i can't give a lot of information because its personal but it happened just now! it might not be a big prediction but it confirms what she told me! yay!

@josh34 - wow!  That is freaking amazing.  I hope it was one that put a big smile on your face!

Offline attaboy

« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2018, 04:50:01 AM »

@Fidget1028 - Alright - I won't put a lot of faith in the numbers.  I think final outcome is what matters anyhow.  Time is nothing more than just time.  And the more time that passes the stronger we get, right?  The longer in between the more clear we become, which can help us make the best decision for us when that does occur.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2018, 05:59:54 AM »
Abundant Visions & Mattie both had similar predictions and similar outcomes (i.e. POI will want to reconcile).  Lady Persephone said she saw my POI coming back, however, she gave me some stern warning about her being confused and told me to exercise caution.  Zadalia also saw my POI returning.  Leo from California Psychics dot com told me she will come back in January but will only stick around for about 6 months.  None of these readers specifically mentioned anything about long-term with the exception of Leo who mentioned 6 months.  Lady Persephone did mention 'engagement', but she could not elaborate on that any more.

However, I got a reading from Leanne Halyburton that was very different than AV and Mattie.  Leanne's reading was much more negative and there was no mention of reconciling with my POI, however, in two of her predictions it's possible that she was referring to my POI.  Here are those two predictions from Leanne:

2. I will feel I am dependent upon other people fulfilling their roles or keeping their promises and this will be tricky.  A sense of insecurity.  You are likely to find that people who maybe you are relying on or believe will work out a certain way you are going to find out even within the next 4-5 months of the coming year things are very different than you imagined them.  So this prediction is A) that you are going to find that there are one or two people that won't live up to their expectations or promises and B) that will have to go back to the drawing board.  Before end of May will feel a sense of relief - something that was hard work, to let something go.  Start looking at plan B because you know things are not going to work out.

3. Issues with dark haired female.  Don't know who she is to you.  Quite an attractive female with hair that falls down her face.  She has a closed face image in my mind.  When she is happy or feels as if she wants to be open and friendly then she is but she can suddenly snap back in or change that at the drop of a hat.  Coming up fairly soon.  Not a long way away.  May already be in process now.  Don't know if she is a friend or partner.  You will feel you are not getting anywhere and you don't understand the dynamic.  I don't believe she is a very bad person.

From an outsider's point of view does it look to you all like my POI will resurface to 'come back', but won't stay?  Like, she will want to come back to be with me but will decide she doesn't want to be with me once again after a said amount of time?  Since Gaylene said may already be in process now I wonder if she is referring to my POI and I'd separation?  But, we have been separated now for months!  I do understand the dynamic - we are not together.  We are not speaking.  That is what is very confusing.  To not understand the dynamic would mean I would have to be confused about where I stand with her.  I am clear where I stand with her right now.  We are not together and not talking.  There is nothing to be confused about with that.

I don't want to get involved with her again if everyone is sensing she's going to walk away from me once again.  It takes too long to recover from that kind of hurt.

I've ordered a reading with Shelly from psychic shelly dot com and I placed another order with Aires Intuition/Kisha (she didn't connect the first time I tried to get a reading).  And I also asked about #3 from Leanne's prediction above (more specifically), I believe this is my POI.  Dark hair, attractive face.  She described her personality too being that when she's happy things are amazing, but she can literally snap and she's an entirely different woman.  If I say/do something to cross her that tends to happen.  And, since she said coming up fairly soon, not a long way away leads me to believe it may be my POI reaching out and coming back around in the March timeframe as predicted by both Gaylene and Mattie.

Hopefully these last few readings from Shelly, Aires Intuition and the new question I asked to Leanne will help me make the picture even more clear.  Maybe I will gain some more insight and get some more detail.

Offline sparky

« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »
I have thought about doing a reading with Gaylene but I closed my keen account and I do not feel like opening it.  I have enough psychics tell me all the same thing about my POI even though I find it very hard to believe.  Some of the things Mattie told you she told me about my POI.  Though she didn't say anything about August as I should be reconciled with my POI long before then.  Maybe the March/April timeframe from her.  If you want to know more about my situation you can see my post in the My Story" section.  The thing I want to say is don't focus a lot on March.  I know it is hard.  I am winding down to where my first contact predictions are time to happen.  One thing that has been hard is not trying to think about it too much and just live my life.  You have some time if it is indeed March when it happens to give your mind a rest over the issue and hopefully not constantly think about it.  I think one thing that can help is store everything in a word document regarding your readings.  Then schedule a reminder months down the road.  Maybe even at the end of March to review the document.  See if anything actually happened.

josh34

« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2018, 05:04:45 PM »
Abundant Visions & Mattie both had similar predictions and similar outcomes (i.e. POI will want to reconcile).  Lady Persephone said she saw my POI coming back, however, she gave me some stern warning about her being confused and told me to exercise caution.  Zadalia also saw my POI returning.  Leo from California Psychics dot com told me she will come back in January but will only stick around for about 6 months.  None of these readers specifically mentioned anything about long-term with the exception of Leo who mentioned 6 months.  Lady Persephone did mention 'engagement', but she could not elaborate on that any more.

However, I got a reading from Leanne Halyburton that was very different than AV and Mattie.  Leanne's reading was much more negative and there was no mention of reconciling with my POI, however, in two of her predictions it's possible that she was referring to my POI.  Here are those two predictions from Leanne:

2. I will feel I am dependent upon other people fulfilling their roles or keeping their promises and this will be tricky.  A sense of insecurity.  You are likely to find that people who maybe you are relying on or believe will work out a certain way you are going to find out even within the next 4-5 months of the coming year things are very different than you imagined them.  So this prediction is A) that you are going to find that there are one or two people that won't live up to their expectations or promises and B) that will have to go back to the drawing board.  Before end of May will feel a sense of relief - something that was hard work, to let something go.  Start looking at plan B because you know things are not going to work out.

3. Issues with dark haired female.  Don't know who she is to you.  Quite an attractive female with hair that falls down her face.  She has a closed face image in my mind.  When she is happy or feels as if she wants to be open and friendly then she is but she can suddenly snap back in or change that at the drop of a hat.  Coming up fairly soon.  Not a long way away.  May already be in process now.  Don't know if she is a friend or partner.  You will feel you are not getting anywhere and you don't understand the dynamic.  I don't believe she is a very bad person.

From an outsider's point of view does it look to you all like my POI will resurface to 'come back', but won't stay?  Like, she will want to come back to be with me but will decide she doesn't want to be with me once again after a said amount of time?  Since Gaylene said may already be in process now I wonder if she is referring to my POI and I'd separation?  But, we have been separated now for months!  I do understand the dynamic - we are not together.  We are not speaking.  That is what is very confusing.  To not understand the dynamic would mean I would have to be confused about where I stand with her.  I am clear where I stand with her right now.  We are not together and not talking.  There is nothing to be confused about with that.

I don't want to get involved with her again if everyone is sensing she's going to walk away from me once again.  It takes too long to recover from that kind of hurt.

I've ordered a reading with Shelly from psychic shelly dot com and I placed another order with Aires Intuition/Kisha (she didn't connect the first time I tried to get a reading).  And I also asked about #3 from Leanne's prediction above (more specifically), I believe this is my POI.  Dark hair, attractive face.  She described her personality too being that when she's happy things are amazing, but she can literally snap and she's an entirely different woman.  If I say/do something to cross her that tends to happen.  And, since she said coming up fairly soon, not a long way away leads me to believe it may be my POI reaching out and coming back around in the March timeframe as predicted by both Gaylene and Mattie.

Hopefully these last few readings from Shelly, Aires Intuition and the new question I asked to Leanne will help me make the picture even more clear.  Maybe I will gain some more insight and get some more detail.

Wishing you the best, man! We seem to connect well with similar readers! Stay positive!

Offline username1111

« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2018, 05:14:03 PM »
@josh and @attaboy, just curious, who else do you read with regularly?

josh34

« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »
@josh and @attaboy, just curious, who else do you read with regularly?

As far as online goes, shes the main one for me. I tried Yona again a few weeks ago (a month?) And she said the same things as Abundant Visions. So I know its accurate at least for me. I read with Kisha on occasion, I read with cookie twice. Her second reading was much less impressive but she definitely has her skillset. I read with Mattie once. I used to read with tara but I'm waiting for predictions to pass from her (her timeline passed)

Offline username1111

« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2018, 11:49:18 PM »
I think she is pretty accurate on what she is picking up especially with motives / emotions for me. But I am not sure how to read her numbers. While there has been some repeated numbers, there has also been some inconsistencies with them. Also, I think she is way too optimistic, and they are rarely about days or weeks, but rather about months out - They might be a specific day, but then it could fall in any month of the year? Back in Sept, she mentioned 4 for something, and that happened on Oct 4 - so it was a specific date for this one.
In my last reading she picked 7 for something. Kisha mentioned 1 and 7 back in June, and thought it would be the 17 of a month. But prophet Rose picked Jan 7, and Gaylene picked 7 last week. Now I am starting to think for this one, it might be next month. We will see. Kisha's numbers so far, always fail for me. And I think Gaylene's are still in the future.

anything