Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234802 times)

Offline Arigirl

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #810 on: January 13, 2020, 10:27:32 PM »
Yeah I feel she was overall a little more positive than might be reality, but I'm honestly not sure. I've been out of touch with my POI for a bit. Her reading was almost identical to my reading with Barbara last week. Most readers see reconciliation, Kisha is the only one who sees just reconnection, us trying to work it out, but ultimately me walking away due to his lack of effort and consistency.  Gaylene brought this up in my reading too, but sees me sticking it out a little longer.

Oh and as a side note, Kisha is the only one who is picking up on a new guy coming in for me. Everyone else gives me a simialr timeline for POI to step up for a relationship, so that's interesting
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 10:32:07 PM by Arigirl »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #811 on: January 14, 2020, 01:16:31 AM »
Seems like Gaylene tells everyone there will be reconciliation.

Yeah she's a positive reader.

She's lovely and fun to talk too and sometimes gets short term things correct. But as far as current/what's going on...idk it never really seem to fit the situation all that well.

I see/talk to my POI almost every day (well...not recently) so it was more or less easy to tell if what she was saying was correct on present. I'm not saying it was all wrong.

But she was always more positive in my favor than reality was showing if that makes any sense

Maybe I’ve had a good connection with her recently.  She was really really impressive on everything that had happened between my ex and I all the way Down to the little details.  A few things she said made the hair stand up on my skin. Same thing again with a follow up reading the other day.  She also warned me about what would happen if I took a certain action and she was 100 percent right after the fact. 
I do remember reading with her in the past on another relationship and not being overwhelmed at all with it/scratching my head over the rave reviews.  I guess she’s hit or miss. 

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #812 on: January 14, 2020, 07:10:59 AM »
SHe is very hard to catch but I do think when she connects she can be good. I don't read much these days but I do like her style of reading though.

People who have tried her candle work...how do you decide on what candle you want or she decides that for you? any success stories?

Offline cake101

« Reply #813 on: January 23, 2020, 08:41:33 PM »
I finally managed to catch her! Yay! I am wondering what is everyone's experience with her poi predictions. Has she made a prediction for poi to chance an orthodox relationship with you with a time frame and it came to pass. I didn't ask about it I was more concerned for thoughts and feelings and this came up. I would love for it to happen but I am pretty skeptical. She gave me a 2-5 for it and said the unfortunate meaning would be Feb to May. She thinks earlier. Honestly if it did happen I could see more like 2-5 years lol

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #814 on: January 24, 2020, 04:09:20 AM »
I finally managed to catch her! Yay! I am wondering what is everyone's experience with her poi predictions. Has she made a prediction for poi to chance an orthodox relationship with you with a time frame and it came to pass. I didn't ask about it I was more concerned for thoughts and feelings and this came up. I would love for it to happen but I am pretty skeptical. She gave me a 2-5 for it and said the unfortunate meaning would be Feb to May. She thinks earlier. Honestly if it did happen I could see more like 2-5 years lol

I’ve read with her 3 times about a particular situation since early December and she’s been incredibly specific about things that happened between poi and me.  She’s picked up on things have happened in between readings as well which has been impressive.  The only thing that has me scratching my head a little is at first, she saw no third parties.  I mentioned a possible third party on the second reading and she said there might be someone around but it’s not really anything noteworthy.  On the third reading, she brings it up immediately and it Is the centerpiece of the reading.  Not sure what to make of it.  Aside from that, she has been incredible on details.  No predictions hit yet.

I read with her for an older poi early last year and I remember not being as impressed.  She gave me a reconciliation prediction Attached to a random number and  said I might have to fight an angry guy for her.  Had a hard time believing that would be the case and strangely enough, another independent  reader said the same thing to me.   That poi did try to make a random entrance back into my life about 6 months later but I had moved on by then.  Maybe she saw something I had an option to encounter.  Not sure.  I do really like Gaylene though and she proved beyond doubt to me that she has a gift for the last and present at least.

Offline username1111

« Reply #815 on: January 24, 2020, 08:39:19 PM »
She keeps notes and will easily rely on them sometimes.

I had several readings with her from 2017 > 2019 - at some point I decided to cut cords with my POI and stopped talking / interacting with them for several months. I had mentioned that to her in one of my latest readings.
Months later, I contacted her again and one of the first thing she said was "They are pretty bumped that you are not talking to them... blah blah"... too bad, we had reconnected for at least 2 months and were in much better terms than we had before. I wish she would have used her abilities and not her notes to get the reading started. That was one big red flag with her.

I’ve read with her 3 times about a particular situation since early December and she’s been incredibly specific about things that happened between poi and me.  She’s picked up on things have happened in between readings as well which has been impressive.  The only thing that has me scratching my head a little is at first, she saw no third parties.  I mentioned a possible third party on the second reading and she said there might be someone around but it’s not really anything noteworthy.  On the third reading, she brings it up immediately and it Is the centerpiece of the reading.  Not sure what to make of it.  Aside from that, she has been incredible on details.  No predictions hit yet.

I read with her for an older poi early last year and I remember not being as impressed.  She gave me a reconciliation prediction Attached to a random number and  said I might have to fight an angry guy for her.  Had a hard time believing that would be the case and strangely enough, another independent  reader said the same thing to me.   That poi did try to make a random entrance back into my life about 6 months later but I had moved on by then.  Maybe she saw something I had an option to encounter.  Not sure.  I do really like Gaylene though and she proved beyond doubt to me that she has a gift for the last and present at least.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #816 on: January 24, 2020, 09:03:27 PM »
Does Gaylene have empathic abilities?

Offline cake101

« Reply #817 on: January 24, 2020, 09:16:13 PM »
She keeps notes and will easily rely on them sometimes.

I had several readings with her from 2017 > 2019 - at some point I decided to cut cords with my POI and stopped talking / interacting with them for several months. I had mentioned that to her in one of my latest readings.
Months later, I contacted her again and one of the first thing she said was "They are pretty bumped that you are not talking to them... blah blah"... too bad, we had reconnected for at least 2 months and were in much better terms than we had before. I wish she would have used her abilities and not her notes to get the reading started. That was one big red flag with her.

Ohh that's not cool. I've only read with her 3 times over 2 years. There was no prior history of things going well to justify throwing out the orthodox relationship predictions. She would have done better saying oh there's someone around based on history from notes lol. But she did mention that she remembered me just not my voice so who knows

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #818 on: January 24, 2020, 09:26:09 PM »
When I read with her 2 weeks ago, I did not get the impression that she kept notes.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #819 on: January 24, 2020, 10:57:15 PM »
yeah I do not think she keeps notes either. She would mention something to me again if the situation is still going on. I do think she is good with things if you are in contact with the person you are asking about.

Offline username1111

« Reply #820 on: January 24, 2020, 11:32:19 PM »
yeah I do not think she keeps notes either. She would mention something to me again if the situation is still going on. I do think she is good with things if you are in contact with the person you are asking about.

So in the case i just reported, I was in contact with the person again for at least 2 months and we had interactions nearly on a daily basis. Nevertheless, her first impression / feedback was that we were still not talking - which was the case during 1 or 2 prior readings I had with her (maybe 4 or 6 months earlier)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #821 on: January 26, 2020, 07:41:07 AM »
Has she ever given anyone a not so positive outcome and it has come to pass? Or is she just a fairytale reader?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #822 on: January 26, 2020, 02:33:42 PM »
Has she ever given anyone a not so positive outcome and it has come to pass? Or is she just a fairytale reader?

I wouldn’t call her a fairy tale reader because she will definitely say when she sees some sort of negative activity. She has been very matter of fact and to the point with present and past for me.  but she does seem to always give the desire outcomes her readings.   

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #823 on: January 27, 2020, 07:45:28 PM »
Now that I am thinking about some of things she mentioned in her last reading....She did mention the person I asked about to go MIA and yes he did after a few days of the reading. Not sure about other predictions but I guess this was good enough. She gave me a heads up ...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #824 on: January 27, 2020, 09:55:21 PM »
Now that I am thinking about some of things she mentioned in her last reading....She did mention the person I asked about to go MIA and yes he did after a few days of the reading. Not sure about other predictions but I guess this was good enough. She gave me a heads up ...

cool thanks Kotaswan