Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234838 times)

Offline KT2019

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #780 on: January 08, 2020, 11:36:34 AM »
Has anyone tried Gaylene Candle work through her website?
I bought one and gave it a try. She sent me all the photos and updates. But I don’t really know how to tell if it works or how long to wait before determine that it doesn’t work. She did mentioned to me that I may need a recast.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #781 on: January 08, 2020, 09:20:55 PM »
I’ve used her candle service before. The first time was like meh.. ok I see some small improvements. The second time it was impressive. She also wrote the prayer with the candle that time, spot on.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #782 on: January 08, 2020, 11:04:06 PM »
I’ve used her candle service before. The first time was like meh.. ok I see some small improvements. The second time it was impressive. She also wrote the prayer with the candle that time, spot on.

Did you use for love/career and if love A specific person. And then lastly did you burn it or have her burn it?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #783 on: January 09, 2020, 05:29:07 PM »
Has Gaylene been wrong on romance predictions recently?

Offline KT2019

« Reply #784 on: January 09, 2020, 05:31:47 PM »

Oh I see! How long did you wait before ordering a new one? She told me that she noticed some blocks for me when she burned the candle and suggested me to try one more time. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to wait before ordering again or recast immediately. It has been almost two weeks since she told me that and I haven’t seen any improvements yet.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #785 on: January 09, 2020, 07:47:28 PM »
So she told me to give it a month before I seen improvements.  I waited about 6 weeks and had her recast it.

But yes, the second time I seen improvements.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #786 on: January 09, 2020, 07:51:47 PM »
Did you burn it or she did? Was it for a specific person? And what improvements are you seeing now

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #787 on: January 10, 2020, 04:19:22 AM »

I am still waiting on mine :X

Offline KT2019

« Reply #788 on: January 10, 2020, 04:27:05 AM »
Did you burn it or she did? Was it for a specific person? And what improvements are you seeing now

She did. She sent several photos and her observations while the candle was burning after it finished.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #789 on: January 10, 2020, 04:37:48 AM »
that's good then. She has quite  few options on her page for work, love, chakra balancing etc. Did she suggest a new one following her observations to expedite the process for you?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #790 on: January 10, 2020, 05:28:42 AM »

Same, she gave me a 2 and 8 for my predictions, and thought they meant 2 weeks or 2 months, 8 days or 8 weeks.
Unfortunately those have long gone. I'm guessing the 2 could mean Feb, which would actually be in line with Kisha. No sure where the 8 fits, I'm not waiting 8 months.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 05:34:14 AM by Arigirl »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #791 on: January 10, 2020, 05:35:29 AM »

Same, she gave me a 2 and 8 for my predictions, and thought they meant 2 weeks or 2 months, 8 days or 8 weeks.
Unfortunately those have long gone. I'm guessing the 2 could mean Feb, which would actually be in line with Kisha. No sure where the 8 fits, I'm not waiting 8 months.

She gave me a 3 for mine.  She also told me it was important I didn’t take a particular action but I did anyway and a very undesirable outcome happened

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #792 on: January 10, 2020, 05:57:07 AM »

She gave me a 3 for mine.  She also told me it was important I didn’t take a particular action but I did anyway and a very undesirable outcome happened

Ah no! I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think that altered her overall outcome?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #793 on: January 10, 2020, 06:03:29 AM »
yeah I am curious too. I always wonder if something small can change the final outcome :/

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #794 on: January 12, 2020, 06:46:52 PM »

Ah no! I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think that altered her overall outcome?

I spoke with her last night to follow up. I didn’t tell her anything, just asked for another reading on my ex.  The first thing she brought up is that someone took action and was not pleased with the result.  Other than that, her reading and outcome remained the exact same.  Gave me another 3 for when she saw resolution.  What she has been able to pick up relating to things that transpired between my ex and I has been phenomenally accurate and highly specific.   She never picked up on another guy in the picture until I mentioned yesterday, however.  She confirmed it once i asked but her take was that it just wasn’t significant and perhaps even a necessary component of the outcome she saw.  I no longer have expectations in this situation but I’m not ruling out anything she has said considering how in tune she is with everything.