Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234833 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #750 on: November 14, 2019, 08:58:24 PM »
Unfortunately, one of her big predictions didn't come to pass.  She nailed the situation though, and I've experienced her numbers before.  She gave me a 2 and was adamant it wouldn't be months.

You definitely can't rely on her interpretations of her numbers. She's at least 80% wrong on interpretations. For me, the numbers used to be right and she was my #1 for timing - but I don't think she's gotten timing right for me in at least a year. I have no idea what's happened. Predictions are correct though.

Gaylene has been fairly right for me with predictions, but this one was a time sensitive prediction unless I'm somehow put into a similar position (god forbid).

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #751 on: November 15, 2019, 08:21:21 PM »
How is she on contact predictions? A little while ago she gave me an 8 for contact, which she interpreted as 8 days, weeks or months a prequisite prediction was given for 2 days, weeks, months. A week later Kisha also got contact for me in 2 weeks or 2 months. The 2 months is coming up in the the next few weeks so I should be able to update then, fingers crossed!

Offline Alexwhyyy2

« Reply #752 on: November 16, 2019, 02:16:38 AM »
hello. i have read with her a few times this year. do you think if you ask her about some thing and she picks up on little nuances on her own that she is usually correct in regard to prediction?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #753 on: November 20, 2019, 12:49:31 AM »
Unfortunately, one of her big predictions didn't come to pass.  She nailed the situation though, and I've experienced her numbers before.  She gave me a 2 and was adamant it wouldn't be months.

You definitely can't rely on her interpretations of her numbers. She's at least 80% wrong on interpretations. For me, the numbers used to be right and she was my #1 for timing - but I don't think she's gotten timing right for me in at least a year. I have no idea what's happened. Predictions are correct though.

One of her numbers had been correct for me.  She has been right for several predictions and characterizations of certain people.  I managed to catch her last night for some clarification and her 2 turned to 20, so it seems kind of similar...

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #754 on: November 21, 2019, 06:33:03 PM »
her numbers did happen for me but mostly No and it looks like most people have that experience with her

Offline patu005

« Reply #755 on: November 27, 2019, 10:48:14 PM »
She did get personality, current situation and few small events right. Not big prediction and outcome, her numbers were off for me.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #756 on: November 28, 2019, 12:34:45 AM »
She did get personality, current situation and few small events right. Not big prediction and outcome, her numbers were off for me.

Out of curiosity, how off were her numbers?  Completely?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #757 on: November 28, 2019, 12:50:21 AM »
gawd, I wish we'd all get over this numbers thing. Psychics didn't used to pepper every single reading with this numbers blather. It's like they've found a gimmick to fill time and people actually try to attach to these random digits and make them meaningful. I think 95% of the time all this "I'm seeing 26, 14, 8---I'm seeing 2's, 4's.....Stopppp! it's bogus.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #758 on: November 30, 2019, 07:21:55 AM »
numbers are so confusing...coz they can be days, seconds, minutes or weeks, months etc. I do like that Gaylene still tried to give some numbers even though I didn't ask... :)

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #759 on: November 30, 2019, 01:55:18 PM »
Where do I find her?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #760 on: November 30, 2019, 11:36:32 PM »
She predicted contact in 2 then 20.  I received contact yesterday (the 29th) but I wouldn't say it was accurate.  But she did get a lot of feelings and thoughts down as always!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #761 on: December 01, 2019, 04:06:53 AM »
@Lo if you go a few pages back, you should be able to find her link.

@Samantha that's great! I am glad she was able to nail the feelings and thoughts :) Very happy for you.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #762 on: December 07, 2019, 03:03:59 PM »
Where can i find her

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #763 on: December 07, 2019, 03:04:47 PM »
Okay, how much is a min? That whole website she is on is confusing. It’s making me put  in money then i can proceed to her page. And I don’t know how much money to put in? Or heck when I make the account where do I go to find her this site is sooo confusing!  Like it has advisor list but i can’t search for her on those pages. I only can go to her page, and when I click the readings it take me to this confusing set up

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #764 on: December 10, 2019, 07:24:18 AM »
She;s literally the top psychic on that page...there's no way you would miss her.