Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235117 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #735 on: October 28, 2019, 02:02:30 AM »
Wow, it looks like you're right. Her keen listing has been removed. I wonder what's up with that? She is still on Third Eye Live though.

I don't know if she removed herself or if keen did because she's on a different platform? Not sure if keen does that though.

Keen deleted her profile a while ago. She sent out an email (from her personal site) saying she got no warning etc.

So dunno what happened, maybe they found out about her personal site

If keen deleted her account without warning, it could have been because she was taking clients of off keen. You're allowed to have a personal site, as long as you don't poach clients off of keen.  I mean how else would people know about her other site if she didn't tell them?  Its one thing if you find the advisor off of keen on your own, and quite another if that advisor tells you about their site off of keen and at a better rate per say.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #736 on: October 28, 2019, 03:42:18 AM »
I've found readers off of keen just by searching, so I'm not sure how I knew about Gaylene's other site. She has a large enough following that I don't believe she would miss Keen, just an opinion though.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #737 on: October 28, 2019, 12:02:30 PM »
Wow, it looks like you're right. Her keen listing has been removed. I wonder what's up with that? She is still on Third Eye Live though.

It happened while ago and the bad thing is that all our chat history is gone now. After all, we had paid for that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #738 on: October 28, 2019, 04:29:22 PM »
True, but going forward, you can either copy/paste the transcripts into your notes (this is what I do) or download them.
I'm always cautious of electronic things going bonkers or disappearing.

Offline cake101

« Reply #739 on: October 29, 2019, 12:00:51 PM »
I'm looking to get a reading with AV what is the best way you guys link up with her on the third eye? The que always seems sand I can't ever get scheduled anything to be approved. How can you get into the chat que?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #740 on: November 01, 2019, 06:48:37 PM »
there's a chat option on the right-hand side when you are requesting for call back. she hasn't been on lately much so just be patient.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #741 on: November 03, 2019, 05:03:42 PM »
Gaylene told me my POI and his recent girlfriend would split within 6. The 30th was exactly 6 weeks, and it seems they split up on the 31st. So she got this almost to the day.

beachgal214

« Reply #742 on: November 03, 2019, 05:09:39 PM »
That is awesome LP1111!!!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #743 on: November 03, 2019, 05:24:00 PM »
Thanks, beachgal! Sure didn’t see this coming, so it’s a pleasant surprise!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #744 on: November 05, 2019, 05:51:36 AM »
oh wow! I have heard when she's good she is very good with her numbers. Hope it works in your favor <3

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #745 on: November 09, 2019, 06:37:15 PM »
any recent updates on her? I don't have any but curious if anyone else has anything ?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #746 on: November 13, 2019, 03:12:39 AM »
I was curious if when Gaylene has given someone a percentage how accurate it is?  Admittedly, she gave me an 80% but it didn't come through, and this time I got a 70% for a different situation.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #747 on: November 14, 2019, 06:27:21 AM »
So she has not but her predictions for me have been more like this "he's saying" "He feels"...I haven't in a while have had a yes or no question with her.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #748 on: November 14, 2019, 04:45:56 PM »
Unfortunately, one of her big predictions didn't come to pass.  She nailed the situation though, and I've experienced her numbers before.  She gave me a 2 and was adamant it wouldn't be months.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #749 on: November 14, 2019, 07:08:23 PM »
Unfortunately, one of her big predictions didn't come to pass.  She nailed the situation though, and I've experienced her numbers before.  She gave me a 2 and was adamant it wouldn't be months.

You definitely can't rely on her interpretations of her numbers. She's at least 80% wrong on interpretations. For me, the numbers used to be right and she was my #1 for timing - but I don't think she's gotten timing right for me in at least a year. I have no idea what's happened. Predictions are correct though.

anything