Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 231205 times)

Offline Universal9

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2017, 02:20:18 PM »
Thanks interesting! Nice to know, so I dont have to check the timer..

She will get to you quicker if you're on THIRDEYE; however, be wary. You know how you can ARRANGE A CALL on Keen and it counts down until your time expires? Well, ThirdEye doesn't. You can set however many hours you want to wait for her to call you, but it doesn't track it for you. For example, if you say you'll wait 120HOURS for a callback, the length of time will *always* say 120...it won't countdown to like 3HOURS REMAINING or anything.

I would lose my slot PLENTY of times before in the past because I'd think I'd have more time and I really wouldn't.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2017, 03:29:07 PM »
Has she ever given a positive love prediction that didnt happen? Is she as good as say Cookie?

Yes, she has. I think Gaylene is gifted at the short term. I haven’t had success with outcomes and Cookie has been more correct for me than not.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2017, 03:32:49 PM »
This is nice to know. I dont need the short term predictions for now. So will keep her on hold..This info was super helpful!

Has she ever given a positive love prediction that didnt happen? Is she as good as say Cookie?

Yes, she has. I think Gaylene is gifted at the short term. I haven’t had success with outcomes and Cookie has been more correct for me than not.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2017, 03:59:53 PM »

Yes, she's told me over and over my ex was going to contact me and that was last spring
:/
The good news is I have no desire to ever hear from him again and I call about someone new now  ::)

Offline Universal9

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2017, 07:09:25 PM »
Good to know you dont care about the ex. I am in a very similar situation, I just dont care about him (like not even a cent).

Yes, she's told me over and over my ex was going to contact me and that was last spring
:/
The good news is I have no desire to ever hear from him again and I call about someone new now  ::)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 01:15:54 AM »

I spoke with gaylene about 5 years ago and suffice it to say I haven't heard from him in about 5 years...she was wrong for me.  Totally connected, however predictions never happened.  Sweet woman and was good on present and past...

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2017, 05:14:22 AM »
How is she with time frames?

Good if you're in an on-going situation.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2018, 03:41:08 AM »
Bump...  Anyone read with Gaylene recently?  Experiences?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2018, 06:28:21 PM »
I hear she is great for present. 

I should mentioned about 2 weeks ago I asked when someone would contact, she got a 4 and an 8.  Could be 4-8 days.  Turned out to be 48 hours.

Her new contact prediction for me was 5 and 9.  5-9 days, the 25th-29th or May 9th.  We shall see.  I'll keep you guys posted.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2018, 07:56:46 PM »
I hear she is great for present. 

I should mentioned about 2 weeks ago I asked when someone would contact, she got a 4 and an 8.  Could be 4-8 days.  Turned out to be 48 hours.

Her new contact prediction for me was 5 and 9.  5-9 days, the 25th-29th or May 9th.  We shall see.  I'll keep you guys posted.

any updates?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2018, 04:38:25 AM »
My guy made contact on Thursday April 26th.  She was technically right.

Offline Jess614

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2018, 12:25:22 PM »
I’ve had 3 readings with Gaylene. The first reading came true. She gave me 3 to 4 so days, weeks or March or April when my ex would contact me. Well he contacted me March 30th and I saw him April 1st. And she also said “I don’t know how long he will stick around at the moment “ she was right he’s ghosted me. Second reading she said I’d hear from in in 10 days. That didn’t happen. So this time she says 9. So 9 hours, 9pm or 9 days. Tomorrow is day 9. We shall see.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2018, 06:51:12 PM »
Thanks for sharing...  Let us know! 

Offline monika

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2018, 03:26:37 AM »
Any updates on her ?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2018, 09:22:46 AM »
one of her prediction was right. She said POI will text you and immediately call after that and it happened.
rest predictions are pending.

anything