Author Topic: Readings by Charlie  (Read 7738 times)

stargazer

Readings by Charlie
« on: March 06, 2017, 05:02:10 PM »
Has anyone ever read with Charlie? Thoughts?

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/readings-by-charlie/8805576?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:29:55 AM by stargazer »

Offline Shayalay

Re: Readings by Charlie
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 05:18:29 PM »
I like his reviews, gushing but varied and from different people so they seem authentic, and his price is good. If I had extra money for trying out new people, I would def call. Good find!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 05:20:23 PM »
I like his reviews, gushing but varied and from different people so they seem authentic, and his price is good. If I had extra money for trying out new people, I would def call. Good find!

he's very nice but tends to read the same situation over and over without giving new insights if that makes sense.  More of his own personal opinions I felt. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 05:24:21 PM »

he's very nice but tends to read the same situation over and over without giving new insights if that makes sense.  More of his own personal opinions I felt.

Is he more of an outcome reader? I hate when they start inserting personal opinions. (Like, I have friends who will do that for free.) For me that usually happens when I contact one reader too often or when the reader's ability is more overview and outcome.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 05:25:25 PM »
Is he a good empath and/or predictor?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 05:32:30 PM »
Is he a good empath and/or predictor?

I honestly wished I remembered more from his readings...it was more like talking to a friend from what I can recall.  He's a super nice guy though, give it a shot you never know. I don't remember his outcome for the situation that I was calling about.

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 05:39:30 PM »
Thank you, yeah I may give him a try. His reviews are pretty great

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 06:58:34 PM »
I read with him for a little under a year. Very nice, but nothing ever came to pass. He also tended to repeat himself during every new reading. I stopped reading with him and never went back.

yea that's what happened to me and a friend..would just give the same readings.

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 07:22:26 PM »
Good to know. Sounds like he's good for a one time read

Offline Beesa

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 11:14:44 PM »
He's a sweetheart. He will talk your ear off and you might have to cut him off and he will repeat things to you that you told him before so maybe he keeps notes, I don't know. He sometimes sees things as a little too fairytale though, and that bothers me. He was really good for timing for me. I used him ages ago a lot and his timing was always on for contact or for specific things happening. The other stuff not so much.

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 07:25:52 PM »
He definitely can talk your ear off lol. He was talking so much and when time was running out, he kindly gave free min to extend the call.

stargazer

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 09:43:16 PM »
very very nice and generous guy but predictions never panned out... not true,sometimes they did and he was right but in general very wrong.
so minor predictions were right?

stargazer

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 11:30:47 PM »
I see. Thank u all  for the feedback on him. His predictions weren't far fetched- I'm not bothered either way. However I won't be reading with  him again due to the too much chatter.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 06:59:05 AM »
He has been accurate on some things. He’s the best with time lines in my opinion. Sometimes will get it right down to the hour. I like his reading style

Offline jas

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2020, 12:59:54 PM »
It looks like he isn't on to often.  Last feedback was from December - does anyone know if he is on with any consistency? If I arrange a call does he usually come on quickly?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 03:00:53 PM by jas »