Author Topic: Aliza/Abrielle  (Read 4427 times)

Offline maroonlight

Aliza/Abrielle
« on: March 01, 2017, 12:12:32 AM »
Here I go again with my shameful psychic spree...

Are these two just sugar coaters that only tell you what you want to hear? Or do their predictions manifest?

Rediska

Re: Aliza/Abrielle
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 12:16:23 AM »
Just had a reading with Abrielle. It wasn't fairytale but she does seem a bit on the more optimistic side borderline slightly unrealistic. PM me for more details.

Fun fact-asked her a difficult question regarding a guy and told her I haven't seen him for years at a shop I used to work at. She said she got a "6" and wasn't able to decipher it. On January 6, 2017 I saw him.

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 12:51:04 AM »
Here I go again with my shameful psychic spree...

Are these two just sugar coaters that only tell you what you want to hear? Or do their predictions manifest?
Aliza was great at picking up the present situation and issues. Predictions did not occur. ABrielle was even more disappointing because she painted a fairy tale that ended up the complete opposite of the truth. PM me if you'd like more details. I was once a CP addict lol

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 12:54:09 AM »
The only premier psychic i bother with is Dave. (He is outcome possibilitys) he sees over a year out or more. Usually wont give timming if he cant honestly see it.

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 03:50:48 AM »
Abrielle gave me a timeframe of April 7 for re-connection so we will see. Aries also gave me a number 7 and felt like it could be July but wasn't sure. We will see.

anything