Author Topic: MissCarol1111  (Read 4953 times)

Offline lostsoul209

MissCarol1111
« on: February 28, 2017, 09:24:24 PM »
Anyone read with her? she more of the bigger outcome.

stargazer

Re: MissCarol1111
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 09:48:52 PM »
I read with her years ago regarding someone I was casually dating whom she called my twin flame. Lol... only dated him for a month and he decided he only wanted to be friends and never heard from him again. Beware of her. I have a feeling she tells everyone that their POI is their twin flame. Load of shit.

Offline AquaSilk

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 12:03:44 AM »
She was really good, she helped me a lot with my Twin Flame, she really is connected to Divine Spirit

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 03:44:26 AM »
I read with her years ago regarding someone I was casually dating whom she called my twin flame. Lol... only dated him for a month and he decided he only wanted to be friends and never heard from him again. Beware of her. I have a feeling she tells everyone that their POI is their twin flame. Load of shit.

Yeah, you have to watch the "twin flame" line.  The guy I started getting readings about supposedly was my "twin flame".  Everyone said he was.  Well, he turned out to be the spawn of satan and a sociopath so if he's my twin flame, I'm screwed. 

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 01:27:32 PM »
She has two "callers" leaving glowing feedback that go back years, sound very very alike. I've always believed the feedbacks to be her own creation. And she also told me my POI was my tf. I bet if I called her about my new guy I'd get the same shpiel.

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 01:06:36 PM »
I like this reader.Maybe because i feel in my soul that the one i call about,is my twin.I dont call her often,and i dont leave feedback.But i follow her listing,and i have also watched the same people there for years.I dont think she herself has written those feedbacks.To me she seems genuine and highly spiritual.
However,i cant stop wondering what happened to one of her clients that called her several times a week for years,and raved about her,and gave incredible insight into her own prosess(yes,you can really see someones privacy:):),but from one day to another,this client stopped calling.
I wonder if Carol blocked the client,or what happened.I wonder sometimes if she is tired of the same callers over and over.
I dont feel the need to call her anymore,but she was always very very welcoming and loving.I am grateful for what i learned.No matter how my life is today,and that something is still out of place,she taught me so much,that left a peace in me that does not go away.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 01:55:46 PM »
I like this reader.Maybe because i feel in my soul that the one i call about,is my twin.I dont call her often,and i dont leave feedback.But i follow her listing,and i have also watched the same people there for years.I dont think she herself has written those feedbacks.To me she seems genuine and highly spiritual.
However,i cant stop wondering what happened to one of her clients that called her several times a week for years,and raved about her,and gave incredible insight into her own prosess(yes,you can really see someones privacy:):),but from one day to another,this client stopped calling.
I wonder if Carol blocked the client,or what happened.I wonder sometimes if she is tired of the same callers over and over.
I dont feel the need to call her anymore,but she was always very very welcoming and loving.I am grateful for what i learned.No matter how my life is today,and that something is still out of place,she taught me so much,that left a peace in me that does not go away.
she said that to everyone that call about there poi is there twin.

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 02:28:01 PM »
she said that to everyone that call about there poi is there twin.
Yes,and that may of cource be something to be mindful of.Yet ,she is an excellent spiritual teacher,that has a lot to offer  regardless of belief in twinflames or not.So she is worth calling for spiritual questions.She may of cource be off when callers ask if the poi is their twin.I dont think its in a readers power or gift to always know that,even her..
I wouldnt say her clarivoyance is impressing,i dont use her for futurepredictions for instance,what she is good at is the spiritual teaching.