Author Topic: The Gypsy Rose  (Read 22035 times)

Offline bagalagaa88

The Gypsy Rose
« on: February 28, 2017, 01:20:08 AM »
Has anyone ever read with her before?

I read with her back in Dec of 2015 and she was relatively accurate with what was going on. She remote viewed a blue box or something blue around him. I had given my POI a blue box before I had gone overseas full of stuff to remind him of me. She also picked up his light grey car, which he had just been in an accident in.

We ended up getting back together a few weeks later. I think she felt it would be early Feb but it was early Jan.

Anyone else had luck with her?

Offline Beesa

Re: The Gypsy Rose
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:02:06 PM »
I've never heard of her but she sounds fantastic. I'll put her in my 'file'. Is she on often?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 09:40:26 PM »
She's expensive! Worth it if she's really good though. How fast is she?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 10:18:50 PM »
To be honest, i can't remember. It was so long ago. I don't think she was super slow but I wouldn't say she's the quickest person either if that makes sense haha.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 08:43:06 PM »
Just spoke with her, she was really good. She got new details, which I like. She doesn't lecture or try to tell you what to do, or talk baloney about energy. Interestingly, she was $6.75 a minute but her outlook and ability to get detail was the same as a $2.07 reader I talked to yesterday. Timing for contact is the same as Kathryn's.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 10:51:29 PM »
Bagalaaga, any other predictions to report? And has anybody else read with her with prediction accuracy to report? I really liked her. She reminded me of Cookie, who works for me very well.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 05:41:59 PM »
She told me about two events to come that nobody else has. Depending on what happens, she's either really great and a top-notch reader or she's spectacularly wrong. I wish more people had read with her! Her reading was so unique that I'm really curious about how she is in the present and with predictions. Glad to see her prediction for reconciliation with Bagaala was true even if the timing was off!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 05:06:52 PM »
I havent read with her since last year. My POI ended things with me later in the year.
Im tempted to read with her, but I want to see if anyone else was correct.
Sweetheart Tarot was wrong on communication coming in early March and so was Angelic Visions.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 06:04:25 PM »
I havent read with her since last year. My POI ended things with me later in the year.
Sweetheart Tarot was wrong on communication coming in early March and so was Angelic Visions.

I'm dying for feedback on her but can't find any except yours. Her Keen reviews aren't revealing, and I can't find her off Keen. I want to know if she's more of a long-term reader because it seemed to me she got a bit coming up soon but mainly skipped to mid-summer. Also, she's a darned good empath in the present. She fully and satisfactorily explained a "why" question I had, nailing the personalities.

The reviews on Keen are all the typical "best reader on Keen" or one word like "phenomenal!" or first-time callers who are wowed. I think she'd get more business and repeat business if she lowered her price. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 06:06:26 PM by Shayalay »

ladya

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 07:05:13 PM »

I'm dying for feedback on her but can't find any except yours. Her Keen reviews aren't revealing, and I can't find her off Keen. I want to know if she's more of a long-term reader because it seemed to me she got a bit coming up soon but mainly skipped to mid-summer. Also, she's a darned good empath in the present. She fully and satisfactorily explained a "why" question I had, nailing the personalities.

The reviews on Keen are all the typical "best reader on Keen" or one word like "phenomenal!" or first-time callers who are wowed. I think she'd get more business and repeat business if she lowered her price.

ye 7 dollars a minute? i won't pay that much lol.

Offline verb18

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 07:20:03 PM »
Hey guys!! Hope I can help here -

I've read with her a few times through chat, and she is extremely kind and very friendly. Her predictions are very much in line with other trusted advisors of mine. She picked up on a few things that were very interesting that not many readers picked up on before. She wasn't THAT thorough, though - pretty much just answered my questions and that was that. She also has been correct on some minor things that happened in the past. Overall, I would say she knows her stuff. But, for the price, there are def. readers that are just as good on Keen. But, she definitely has a gift I will give her that!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 07:27:30 PM »

Sweetheart Tarot isn't good with timing and she hates to give it, she admits it. But if she sees it, it'll happen. One time she told me something would happen by end of Scorpio, but it happened two weeks after that. Everything she's told me has come to pass but I've learned not to ask about timing.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 08:05:44 PM »
You should ask sweetheart tarot how come she blocks people? one that have never spoken to her?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2017, 08:16:57 PM »

I've read with her a few times through chat, and she is extremely kind and very friendly. Her predictions are very much in line with other trusted advisors of mine. She picked up on a few things that were very interesting that not many readers picked up on before. She wasn't THAT thorough, though - pretty much just answered my questions and that was that. She also has been correct on some minor things that happened in the past. Overall, I would say she knows her stuff. But, for the price, there are def. readers that are just as good on Keen. But, she definitely has a gift I will give her that!

The interesting things she picked up, did they happen? How does she do prediction-wise?

Offline verb18

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017, 01:52:45 AM »

The interesting things she picked up, did they happen? How does she do prediction-wise?

The interesting stuff was more about personality traits of my POI and how she is feeling that no one else picked up on. Prediction wise, they were all positive..but in the past like in October she told me she saw some back and forth from my POI until the Spring which is what happened exactly lol. However - she's a bit pricy! If you're gonna charge over 5 dollars a minute you better have the highest accuracy rate in the world lol.

But most of my predictions about my POI have been consistently set for spring/summer with ALL advisors. They have been saying this for legitimate months and months. So I will def have more to update on in the future. But, so far, most things have come to pass for sure.