Author Topic: Oranum  (Read 4548 times)

Offline Chanelle

Oranum
« on: December 07, 2016, 05:19:22 PM »
I cant see any posts about Oranum psychics here.Any experiences?I have tried many.Truthful is a good psychic,but only if you chat with her once or twice.Is she gets tired of you,she doesnt bother to tune in anymore..Her first readings though,were great.
Some of the readers there actually do have a gift.They have a new rating system now,hopefully it helps the clients to sort out the good ones.

stargazer

Re: Oranum
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 05:59:31 PM »
i tried oranum a couple years ago and didn't have much luck with accuracy. cool site though

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 06:29:54 PM »
This is a UK site and I have tried maybe 10 people on here. So far nothing has panned out but I will say their packages seem very expensive and the credits seem to go by so fast. I have not used them since last summer and don't think I would go back. I like the live video reading that they do but it is expensive.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 04:53:56 PM »
It is a cool site and I thought it was sooooo much fun, but they just hire anyone off the streets with a webcam and make it difficult to keep up with the credits. You’ll spend more money than you’re even aware of….please avoid them if you can.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 06:03:10 PM »
It is a cool site and I thought it was sooooo much fun, but they just hire anyone off the streets with a webcam and make it difficult to keep up with the credits. You’ll spend more money than you’re even aware of….please avoid them if you can.
haha yeah I thought it was so cool too when I first found out about it. It's definitely a money sink. It was probably cheaper back then too.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 11:56:14 PM »
I saw this post and definitely had to chime in; Oranum is very scammy. Please please please stay away.

I found them a few years back and gave them a try. I won't even get into the readings because there's no point. My biggest issue is with the customer service. I got double charged from them! I stupidly bought their $80 package of credits. The site had frozen while adding funds and charged me 3 times. The timestamps actually showed twice within the same minute (the original and then the double charge) and the 3rd charge one minute later. With the way the site had been set up at the time, it was impossible to charge within that short amount of time, and it was obviously a doublecharge. Or triple charge in this case. I didn't even use the funds because I realized what had happened. I reached out and they refused to refund anything. I emailed them a screenshot of the charges with the timestamps as it was so obviously a double charge. I asked them for a full refund of all charges and stated I was no longer going to attempt to get a reading as I was frustrated with what had happened. I received an extremely rude email back that told me that they would not refund any more money as they had already "gone against policy" by refunding even one charge and that they normally would not refund any charges, especially as I had "agreed to the charges". Well... I didn't agree to be double charged!

Luckily for me, I had used me paypal with this site and brought up a claim with them. The guy I spoke to from PP was super nice and was shocked the site wouldn't refund as it was obviously an error and you could tell so by the time stamps. I got my money back. But also received another email from oranum. Oh well I say. I'll never go back.