Author Topic: Angela Scott  (Read 5269 times)

Offline HornetKick

Angela Scott
« on: February 27, 2017, 09:40:40 PM »
I'll probably purchase from this reader now, although I can't vouch for her accuracy, yet. I had decided not to purchase and left something in my cart for a $10 live-chat reading, and she sent me a 25% off coupon to finish with my purchase, but I now might get the $15 10min phone reading instead.  I mean you can't beat that. I wasn't thrilled with using Amazon or my own credit card. She doesn't take PayPal.

Name: Angela Scott
risingphoenixhealingcenter.com
www.facebook.com/Risingphoenixhealingcenter
www.facebook.com/mysticangelasspiritualsanctuary

Here are her prices:  https://risingphoenixhealingcenter.com/collections/psychic-readings
Has anyone read with her?

Offline Sooshi

Re: Angela Scott
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 05:52:12 PM »
Does that mean she can accept Amazon gift cards?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 08:55:44 PM »
I would think so. I emailed and asked about accepting PayPal and she has ignored me, so I don’t know about the reading now. PayPal has saved my ass countless times with crappy readers. I’m not saying she is one, but the better ones accept PayPal. She must have been banned from it because on other forums they mention she use to accept it when she was selling on ebay.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 12:33:23 AM »
I've seen people praising her, but she was pretty generic for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 06:03:35 AM »
I've seen people praising her, but she was pretty generic for me.

Really? Everyone and their mother is raving about her at S&W. I always kind of doubt some of the reviews they even post themselves. Angela was accepting Paypal for like two days tops because they wanted to hold funds from her for 21 days (which is standard IMO and not very long), so she cancelled her Paypal account again. I really can't have my personal information known by anyone else out in the internet world. She is very cheap and she sends discount codes constantly, but I just can't risk it. I know she'll never do anything with your information, but at this point in my life, it's just the principle.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 06:44:42 AM »
What's S&W?

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 02:08:12 PM »
What's S&W?

I pm'd you.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 02:19:35 PM »
I know some rave about her, but she was nothing special for me. I got an email reading and it was a lot of words with very little insight. I'm not going to give someone my hard earned money just because they are nice.

I would say maybe it is a case of her not connecting with me, but I said that about Malcolm and we know how THAT turned out.

In fact I'm never blown away by any of the people they rave about over there (with the exception of Dalia who seems to be more of an empath than anything else). Erwann, Aimee Alicia, Denise, The Eye, etc were all wrong for me...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 03:04:17 PM »
I know some rave about her, but she was nothing special for me. I got an email reading and it was a lot of words with very little insight. I'm not going to give someone my hard earned money just because they are nice.

I would say maybe it is a case of her not connecting with me, but I said that about Malcolm and we know how THAT turned out.

In fact I'm never blown away by any of the people they rave about over there (with the exception of Dalia who seems to be more of an empath than anything else). Erwann, Aimee Alicia, Denise, The Eye, etc were all wrong for me...

Some of them are on my list to try, I should say WERE on my list. That group tends to over emphasize readers and when it comes out they might not be legit, they jump on the (oh yes they are legit) bandwagon. Really?  That Malcolm farce is one great example of that. One of the mods was the main person trying to prevent the jump, then had to flip it because he was a fraud. They do have a list of more readers than SPS, so that's a plus.

Did Malcolm give you the same scripts he gave everyone else? I was so close to trying him...so close.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 05:09:26 PM »
I think that I was one of the first to read with Malcolm after he was suggested. And, one person did end up with bits and pieces of my first reading. I also purchased a 12 Month reading with him that confirmed for me that he was generic and made Barnum statements.

At this point I've tried most of the trusted readers from SPS and S&W. Only Leanne has worked for me. But I have pending predictions from Anna, Donna, Will, Lady Persphone, Aries Intuition and Matilda. I bought a GT from Yona last spring and nothing from it has come to pass, but I suspect it's because it is delayed.

One of my predictions from Leanne in December was that readings I'd had in the past (whether with her or someone else) would begin manifesting.

To me this is interesting because some of the very first readings I ever had (from Persphone Hesperus, Iain Cameron, and Casey Graham) predicted the same guy coming into my life and I never met this person. And over the last couple of years I've had this man described to me by other readers and he still hasn't shown up...

At the very least no one has been good with timing. At this point I'm pretty much done with psychics except maybe a 10 Predictions reading from Leanne once a year.

Angela described me meeting someone completely different from what has been described to me by previous readers. So I take what she's said with a grain of salt..

anything