Author Topic: Most accurate readers  (Read 83458 times)

Offline verb18

Most accurate readers
« on: February 27, 2017, 06:56:06 PM »
Can anyone here list their most accurate readers? Just out of curiosity, I want to see if anyone has a bunch that align! For me, the most accurate have been:

1. MsLisaM
2. Erin Shawn
3. Zadalia
4. Lotus of Light
5. AdvisorSuzan
6. Jane Wilcox
8. Celtic Moon
9. ReadingsByRaven
10. IrishDonna

any feedback on these guys in anyones experience? or any other readers people have had spot on readings with ?

Offline HornetKick

Re: Most accurate readers
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 07:00:25 PM »
Wow, some of these are on the list of readers to avoid:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1277.0

Offline verb18

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 07:02:09 PM »
Wow, some of these are on the list of readers to avoid:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1277.0

I only saw Erin Shawn on there - however, she has been SPOT on with contact for me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 07:14:25 PM »
On keen?
On keen, at the moment
1. Shumba
2. tbitty
3. milestone advisor
4. Destiny UK
5. Ravenredwoman (tho the more I read with her the more irritating I find the whole ~~Oh wow your energy is strong! Lots on your mind! blah blah blah where to target for you today?~~ schtick she has going on)

Oy Ravenredwoman says that to everyone !  I stopped reading with her, WAYYY off for me. 

Offline verb18

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 07:17:35 PM »
On keen?
On keen, at the moment
1. Shumba
2. tbitty
3. milestone advisor
4. Destiny UK
5. Ravenredwoman (tho the more I read with her the more irritating I find the whole ~~Oh wow your energy is strong! Lots on your mind! blah blah blah where to target for you today?~~ schtick she has going on)

tbitty and destiny UK are also very accurate for me as well - destiny UK got very expensive, though. but her readings have been very much in alignment with the ones i listed above. however the MOST accurate for me have been lotus of light, zadalia, and celtic moon.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 07:17:46 PM »
On keen?
On keen, at the moment
1. Shumba
2. tbitty
3. milestone advisor
4. Destiny UK

Oy Ravenredwoman says that to everyone !  I stopped reading with her, WAYYY off for me.

I find it so annoying, I know she does it to put in that *WOW* factor and according to her reviews people fall for it hook line and sinker lol

But beyond that first few minute annoyance I find her very accurate for me and has gotten things right in terms of predictions and etc

Oh that's good!  not for me, she was SOO off...nothing ever came to pass.  Nice woman though.

Offline verb18

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 07:29:33 PM »
On keen?
On keen, at the moment
1. Shumba
2. tbitty
3. milestone advisor
4. Destiny UK

tbitty and destiny UK are also very accurate for me as well - destiny UK got very expensive, though. but her readings have been very much in alignment with the ones i listed above. however the MOST accurate for me have been lotus of light, zadalia, and celtic moon.

Its funny who we connect with and who we don't. I remember Lotus of light have a prediction come through for me so I tried to read with her again recently it was terrible. Zero details and lasted less than 3min.

Same with Irish Donna I tried her ages ago b/c she had such good reviews and at the end of it all I could think was "Why does she have such good reviews???" All she did was give me the card she got and what it could possibly mean but it was only accurate/relevant if you squint

I'm jealous I'll never get to try out this Zadalia due to time zone differences but oh well probably for the best. I'm just going to stick to who I know works for me anyways

it is so true! i honestly think different readers work for different people - but for the most part i think lotus of light does work in many situations as she did for you as well! however - the more you read with anyone, i think the readers become a bit more laxed and dont give the best predictions. Zadalia is also veryyyyy accurate accross the board. Irish donna has been very spot on with me in the past but she isn't my absolute favorite either. only listed her because she has been accurate. i also think that its nearly impossible for a reader to be 100% accurate 100% of the time - so if predictions do come to pass at all i think its a sign of their gift, even if they are wrong another time. there is no advisor on keen or any other website that has been 100% accurate each and every read

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 08:02:33 PM »
DestinyUK was wayyy off for me too.  But I do like Tbitty a lot...she's hard to catch online. 

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 08:06:20 PM »
tried destinyuk once. she told me things probably wouldnt work out with my poi. and also gave me a bunch of talk about fate and blah blah. she was wrong about my relationship.

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 08:09:04 PM »
Hahahaha, yup she did this with me as well. read with her twice last year; the readings were about 2 months apart. she gave me an almost identical reading. never called her again. she was too vague and couldn't give details.

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 08:12:35 PM »
Can anyone here list their most accurate readers? Just out of curiosity, I want to see if anyone has a bunch that align! For me, the most accurate have been:

1. MsLisaM
2. Erin Shawn
3. Zadalia
4. Lotus of Light
5. AdvisorSuzan
6. Jane Wilcox
8. Celtic Moon
9. ReadingsByRaven
10. IrishDonna

any feedback on these guys in anyones experience? or any other readers people have had spot on readings with ?

from this list, i found Lotus and Zadalia to be quite accurate. they picked up on my situation very well with no input from me. irishdonna was okay. the rest were crap.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:19:49 AM by stargazer »

Offline verb18

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 08:27:58 PM »

1. MsLisaM
2. Erin Shawn
3. Zadalia
4. Lotus of Light
5. AdvisorSuzan
6. Jane Wilcox
8. Celtic Moon
9. ReadingsByRaven
10. IrishDonna

from this list, i found Lotus and Zadalia to be quite accurate. they picked up on my situation very well with no input from me. irishdonna was okay. the rest were crap.

Yeah i think Lotus and Zadalia across the board for most people have been spot on, which is a great sign - however ive only been reading about the same situation and person. I never go for general reads or a bunch of questions. All readers above in regards to what I've been going through have been in alignment with Zadalia and Lotus, however with not as much insight or information. Z and L.O.L are extremely spot on it is scary lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 11:34:06 PM »
1. MsLisaM - never read with her - I heard she wasn't that good and for the price I didn't want to take a chance
2. Erin Shawn - horrible horrible horrible.  Fairytale reader
3. Zadalia - I tried to read with her and we had technical issues and then she blocked me.  WTH?
4. Lotus of Light - she's been accurate for me with a few things. One timeline she hit exact
5. AdvisorSuzan - fairytale reader
6. Jane Wilcox - fairytale reader
8. Celtic Moon - I read with her a few years back and she was totally wrong and then I tried her a few months ago and she was horribly wrong again
9. ReadingsByRaven - I don't think she was correct. I only read with her once so probably not good
10. IrishDonna - I love this woman and when  you're reading with her she comes across as amazing! But nothing she has told me has happened :(

I've had some luck with off Keen readers.  Yona Farrell and Tarot by Penelope.  Diane731 as well but she is on Keen.

Offline verb18

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2017, 11:36:49 PM »
1. MsLisaM - never read with her - I heard she wasn't that good and for the price I didn't want to take a chance
2. Erin Shawn - horrible horrible horrible.  Fairytale reader
3. Zadalia - I tried to read with her and we had technical issues and then she blocked me.  WTH?
4. Lotus of Light - she's been accurate for me with a few things. One timeline she hit exact
5. AdvisorSuzan - fairytale reader
6. Jane Wilcox - fairytale reader
8. Celtic Moon - I read with her a few years back and she was totally wrong and then I tried her a few months ago and she was horribly wrong again
9. ReadingsByRaven - I don't think she was correct. I only read with her once so probably not good
10. IrishDonna - I love this woman and when  you're reading with her she comes across as amazing! But nothing she has told me has happened :(

I've had some luck with off Keen readers.  Yona Farrell and Tarot by Penelope.  Diane731 as well but she is on Keen.

So weird b/c all of these readers have predicted multiple things that have come to pass for me. What did you go to these readers for, if you dont mind me asking? Was it a general read? Because I have been going about a specific person and situation for a few months now, and in this regard, everything has been coming to pass month by month as predicted

Offline verb18

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2017, 11:44:49 PM »
Also - I'd like to add something in regard to "fairytale readers" - we have all come across them, lol. But in my experiences, these readers that are deemed "fairytale readers" sometimes paint a prettier picture than what some more straightforward readers do, however, they have not all been wrong for me in terms of reading the person in question, and nailing timelines. They may make situations out to be much better than they will be - but sometimes they all don't wind up being wrong. Then again, different readers work for everyone.

I am also not one to hone in or harp on timelines either. I used to, and it only delayed outcomes for me or nothing happened. When I started letting go of when something would happen, they would always happen...maybe not in the timeframe said, but they always did. Even MONTHS later!